September 25th Don Adam's Birthday Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 25th Don Adam's Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#76 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

@Oda: no 2x DROPS at least? :/ that was expected by many =[

We don't get 2x Drops but YMIR gets 1.5 Drops for NOT being VIP ONLY anymore & being a FREE server. So rather then make things fair & server wide what used to be special for VIP Members Only has now become just the opposite & has been made special ONLY if you play on the now FREE YMIR.

Valk & Ygg are FREE servers too so why don't they get 2x drops for all those people. It's not our fault you killed Ymir by opening up Classic. You killed the Seal Quests also. What's being done so we can do those again???

#77 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

I like the taxi service, but it needs one more stop, the south exit from town (which is also right next to the all-important factory where we turn in medals)

edit: Oh, I'm an idiot, nevermind.

Edited by DrAzzy, 26 September 2012 - 11:02 PM.

#78 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

they havent disabled it on every MVP map...yet

Paging GM to re-check on that ~_~

#79 RoyalHeritage

RoyalHeritage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1459 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

Volcanic Ash should be disabled on all MVP maps and Endless Tower.

This please, Fast!

#80 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

We don't get 2x Drops but YMIR gets 1.5 Drops for NOT being VIP ONLY anymore & being a FREE server. So rather then make things fair & server wide what used to be special for VIP Members Only has now become just the opposite & has been made special ONLY if you play on the now FREE YMIR.

Valk & Ygg are FREE servers too so why don't they get 2x drops for all those people. It's not our fault you killed Ymir by opening up Classic. You killed the Seal Quests also. What's being done so we can do those again???

I think Valk & Ygg aren't getting rate bonuses because they don't require life support.

#81 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

This new round of shots are just reducing the pain that Ymir is in, it's chronic pain, it'll be there for its lifetime. Nothing will totally fix it aside of a transplant.

#82 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

This new round of shots are just reducing the pain that Ymir is in, it's chronic pain, it'll be there for its lifetime. Nothing will totally fix it aside of a transplant.

Ymir has a terminal illness. Transplant won't save it. Ymir's cancer will spread to any transplanted organ since its already metastatic. There is no cure.

Joking, don't take me seriously. I just couldn't pass this up :-)

#83 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

Ymir needs stuff to give people virtually no choice BUT to play. Like something too good to pass up. I don't think it's going to last long enough for Classic to bomb when it's updates stop.

#84 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

I suspect iRO is loosing money from running Ymir.

#85 sniperkenny

sniperkenny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

I for one won't join terminally ill server, sorry

Edited by sniperkenny, 27 September 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#86 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

Lol that's perfect

#87 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hmm... what do you figure would happen after a complete wipe of all god items & MVP cards? The way I see it, that's where the "cancer" is.

Edited by Akami, 27 September 2012 - 04:07 PM.

#88 indr

indr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Locationkerala , india

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

lol....why would anyone want to stop volcanic ash in ET/mvp map....tatz a pretty goood thing that hep gen to hunt well after bomb

#89 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

Using Volcanic Ash is almost as broken as using Masquerade Ignorance on MVPs or Leech Ending MVPs. Its a way to fight MVPs without having to actually fight the MVP meaning that your not actually fighting an MVP your fighting something that has been stripped of its ability and turned into a regular monster.

#90 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:30 PM

Using Volcanic Ash is almost as broken as using Masquerade Ignorance on MVPs or Leech Ending MVPs. Its a way to fight MVPs without having to actually fight the MVP meaning that your not actually fighting an MVP your fighting something that has been stripped of its ability and turned into a regular monster.

It wouldn't be broken if the skill was actually programmed by someone with a minor amount of programming knowledge. Volcanic Ash is supposed to make your next skill have a 50% chance not to work. Apparently it's a 100% chance for MVPs.

This better be fixed soon considering it DOES have practical purposes outside of that glitch. And as far as I know, kRO doesn't have this glitch/fixed it already so they botched it when sending it over to us/sent us defective goods as usual.

Edited by MrTyranitar, 27 September 2012 - 08:32 PM.

#91 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

Still no lil angel hats on redeemer?

I've had one account that had a partial amount & another account that didn't have any. Just send in a ticket.

#92 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

I think Valk & Ygg aren't getting rate bonuses because they don't require life support.

That's what I said & that's the part that makes it wrong. They created the problem by opening Classic in the first place & it's causing damage on here also. I can't remember when the last time is that I was able to do a Seal Quest. I know it was before Classic was opened.

All the servers have lost members because of it. It doesn't mean one server should get an event that the others don't get. Especially when it's no longer VIP Only & it's now Free.

#93 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

That's what I said & that's the part that makes it wrong. They created the problem by opening Classic in the first place & it's causing damage on here also. I can't remember when the last time is that I was able to do a Seal Quest. I know it was before Classic was opened.

All the servers have lost members because of it. It doesn't mean one server should get an event that the others don't get. Especially when it's no longer VIP Only & it's now Free.

Are you that jealous over a minor perk for a dead server?

And yes, it DOES mean one server should get a bonus others don't, because there's one server that's dead and the other two aren't (although one is dying, it's still alive).

#94 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

Here we go again...

#95 Sully

Sully

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationGreed Island

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

well, if it flames like this.. its bound to get fixed soon on a positive note.. lol then something new to flame about :D

#96 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:13 AM

And yes, it DOES mean one server should get a bonus others don't, because there's one server that's dead and the other two aren't (although one is dying, it's still alive).

That was my point.

One more thing, Razzez. You seem to think all 3 servers burn on the same octane.
Valk/Ygg = Unleaded
Ymir = Super +

Ymir is premium, even if it's free to play now. Of course it's going to get a few exclusive benefits here and there regardless.

Edited by Akami, 28 September 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#97 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:56 AM

Let's define premium before this exp event: Paying in order to create a character.
It was like paying for Super+, but receiving unleaded.

Let me know if I'm missing any benefits that Ymir had before this event. The only thing that I am aware of is Ymir has 100% item value while other server has 75% when selling items to NPCs And that's about it.

Ymir was not a premium server, but it was more like a server for premium people. :ani_o:

Edited by xFireize, 28 September 2012 - 06:45 AM.

#98 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

Ymir needs stuff to give people virtually no choice BUT to play. Like something too good to pass up. I don't think it's going to last long enough for Classic to bomb when it's updates stop.

I don't think the majority of classic's population want to play renewal at all. So hoping for classic to "bomb" so that Ymir's population will recover is being more than a little hopeful.

#99 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

maybe they should make a "lets complain about mvp cards and god items" thread.. hide it in the tech support forum.. light it on fire.. then kick it off a cliff

#100 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

That's why I wondered about a complete wipe of all existing god items & MVP cards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users