The sorc summons seem.. worthless, due to how easy they die. - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The sorc summons seem.. worthless, due to how easy they die.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

Is it just me or do the sorc summons seem kinda.. worthless? They have some nice passive buffs but they are very weak, can't take a hit, and die way to fast. Though it might be because I am soloing, and well, I notice every mob and its mother tends to ignore me and go right for my summon even if I am closer to the monsters.

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

It's just you being inexperienced and naive with first-impressions without asking experts for their opinions.

A summon's stats directly correlate with the level you are using and the summoner's stats. If your stats are low, so will a summon's stats.

https://docs.google....1JP16iwYLc9vhDE

Summons are more designed to survive better with Battle-type Sorcerers in PVM who have higher Agi, therefore Flee. Of course, you could augment this by gathering high Flee increasing gear and buffs right before summoning one. You can even use a temporary Flee increasing buff like Whirlwind ground spell, which increases Flee.

A Sorcerer's summons correlate with the caster's Stats at the time of summoning and last until the Summon either dies or expires. There is no need to maintain such buffs/equipment during the time the Summon is alive.

As a side note, you can also order any Summon to attack at 193aspd if you wanted to.

#3 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

It's just you. Seriously Siveria go learn the game, you're asking to be spoon fed

#4 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

It's just the way it is. The summons will die easily in large mobs. If you're leveling with Kaahi, try summoning your spirit and buffing after you have the mob on you. Cast PW after. Hopefully this will help you not have the dead summon syndrome so often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users