Ragnarok Setup - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok Setup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AcidElement

AcidElement

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:05 AM

Okay i'm new to this game. I followed the instructions on how to start the game and everything. I clicked on Ragnarok Online shortcut first and it said it couldn't connect to the server, after 5 more tries it still wouldn't connect. Then I clicked on Ragnarok classic, and it patched up. But when I hit start, a settings window popped up asking for thing's like resolution, sprite detail, etc. and when I hit ok and saved them, the window popped back up. Exiting, ending process, ending application, nothing would make it go away without it popping back up again. I clicked on Ragnarok Online next and it connected this time, patched up, and upon hitting start the settings window came up again and was the same as the other one, it wouldn't go away.

I'm not getting a log in screen no matter what I do, I'm in the process of reinstalling the client to see if that helps.

Edited by AcidElement, 30 September 2012 - 10:08 PM.

#2 Sheckley

Sheckley

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationiRO Valk

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

I guess you have windows vista/7/8?

Start the setup (or ragnarok) as administrator one time, choose your options then you can play. If you are reinstalling anyways, do it not in the default direction, so you avoid several problems!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users