#26 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

I am so sad right now... I was always looking forward to see the fairytale costumes again since I missed last year's halloween. but eh, looks like they are gone forever :<

They are not gone forever. Because of their interactive use with the Halloween Event, they will be released along with the event as direct purchases once again. So no need to be sad, turn that frown upside down! :)

why are the spin item costumes bugged?

the dark rose suit and glasses are account bound while gloves/boots/hat are not.
also super rose costume the suit and cape are acccount bound while other parts arent.

ifeel bad coz i spent alot of im a total of 65 spins on my account was planning on using sets on other account...

Ah, that is unintentional. It will get fixed with the next patch, thank you for letting us know!
Note: Trade restrictions will be removed, as a correction. You will be able to freely trade and sell the item once corrected.

Actually i too am very frustrated at knowing that the Football costume no longer gives stat bonuses, i read the previous patch notes regarding this and have never seen any announcement saying that the bonuses would be removed, i've read the capt zack outfit would be removed but not the football costume, i asked my friends and they also said they didn't see any note stating that the stat bonus will be removed, heck i even spent a lot of IM just to get these in the notion that these would be permanent, so yeah can you please show me any proof saying that it would be removed because as far i and most of my friends are concerned we didn't read one

Unfortunately, the original patch notes did state they were going to be removed.

Lucky Spin

• 2 New Costume Sets (various colors) were added to the Lucky Spin.
  • This new round of items includes 5 different Football Uniforms and 5 different Cheerleader Uniforms as well.
    • The Football Uniforms has a specific Set Bonus that will yield a 5% bonus to a specific base stat
    • The Cheerleader Uniform has a specific Set Bonus that will yield a 2% bonus to a specific base stat
    • These Set Bonuses will last through September 25th (at which point the costume items with out bonuses)
  • Also available in the Lucky Spin are the various Baseball Uniforms
*Special Note, the Football and Cheerleader Uniforms will not be allowed during the PvP Tournaments scheduled in August.

We were a bit late in removing them. So you actually got an extra week out of it.
As for their stats returning, it isn't impossible, but currently not planned, nor is replacing it with other stats at this point in time.

#27 xBlack

xBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

Ah, that is unintentional. It will get fixed with the next patch, thank you for letting us know!
Note: Trade restrictions will be removed, as a correction. You will be able to freely trade and sell the item once corrected.

:waddle:

#28 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

Omg !it cost me alot to have red football set for my artizan now 5%con just gone =no stat=useless.plz make stat back please. :sob:

#29 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

They are not gone forever. Because of their interactive use with the Halloween Event, they will be released along with the event as direct purchases once again. So no need to be sad, turn that frown upside down! :)

WHEN? when? On next patch? YAY!

#30 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

it is a bug ? some of lucky spin items are account bound and some are not

ex : Dark Rose Mask >> account bound
ex : Dark Rose Cowl >> not account bound

ex Super Rose outfit >> account bound
ex super rose gloves >> not account bound

Why do you rose folks keep putting in these account bound crap? That's just rude...

#31 xBlack

xBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

Why do you rose folks keep putting in these account bound crap? That's just rude...

#32 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

it is a bug ? some of lucky spin items are account bound and some are not

ex : Dark Rose Mask >> account bound
ex : Dark Rose Cowl >> not account bound

ex Super Rose outfit >> account bound
ex super rose gloves >> not account bound

Posted Image

#33 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

Yeahh, I got my glasses by mail today, ty!

#34 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

You guys should remove those stupid restrictions on ALL Lucky Spin sets, I mean what's the point of having some freely tradable and some others account bound?

I have lvl 1 chars wearing ugly account bound full sets and I'm looking forward to seeing the restrictions removed and finally sell them.

#35 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EARTH

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

You guys should remove those stupid restrictions on ALL Lucky Spin sets, I mean what's the point of having some freely tradable and some others account bound?

I have lvl 1 chars wearing ugly account bound full sets and I'm looking forward to seeing the restrictions removed and finally sell them.

vote albe as GodFather

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users