support system in general - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

support system in general

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Glyth

Glyth

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:40 PM

is requiem officially unsupported at all, i been waiting 2 days for a pin reset

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:56 AM

It is supported. I don't know to what degree catastrophys on one Gravity game pull staff away from other games, but on Ragnarok Online (you're in the RO support board, not the Req support board), they recently had to change everyones password after a spate of brute force hacking attacks resulted in a large number of accounts being hacked, stripped, and used by illegal gold-farming rings - and now hundreds of users need to have the GMs reset their account email in order to get their password fixed.

#3 Glyth

Glyth

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:03 AM

[quote name='DrAzzy' date='06 October 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1286394978' post='121861']
It is supported. I don't know to what degree catastrophys on one Gravity game pull staff away from other games, but on Ragnarok Online (you're in the RO support board, not the Req support board), they recently had to change everyones password after a spate of brute force hacking attacks resulted in a large number of accounits pin number that needs to be reset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users