help me - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

help me

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shirk0

Shirk0

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:54 AM

hola no se como va esto :S he perdido los datos de mi cuenta si algun GM se puede poner en contacto conmigo, esque solo me se la ID y la PW los demas datos los perdi hace time, y por lo que se ve, creo que mi cuenta no está registrada en mi mail, por lo tanto no puedo recuperar la pw.. necesito ayuda plz

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:51 AM

hi do not know how this goes: S I've lost my account if any GM can contact me, I only esque is the PW ID and the other data are lost time ago, and what you see, I think my account is not registered in my mail, therefore I can not get the pw .. need help plz

If you do not have your account registered with WarpPortal because you do not have your username and password, you need to create a warpportal account, and submit a ticket at support.warpportal.com - give them the username of the account, and explain that you no longer know the information used to register it. Send the ticket from the computer that you use to play RO.
The GMs will probably tell you to fax them a photocopy of a government-issued ID (drivers license, or similar), along with some other information (they will tell you in the email). Unfortunately, you won't get a fast response, because many other players have the same problem.

The GMs had to do this, because many accounts were being hacked, and used to spam for zeny sellers.

----

Si usted no tiene su cuenta registrada con WarpPortal porque usted no tiene su nombre de usuario y contraseña, es necesario crear una cuenta warpportal, y presentar un billete ("ticket") en support.warpportal.com - les dan el nombre de usuario de la cuenta, y explique que ya no sabes la información utilizada para su registro. Enviar el boleto del equipo que se utiliza para jugar RO.
Los GMs probablemente le dirá que enviarlos por fax una fotocopia de una identificación emitida por el gobierno (licencia de conducir, o similar), junto con otra información (ellos le dirán en el correo electrónico). Desafortunadamente, usted no obtendrá una respuesta rápida, debido a que muchos otros jugadores tienen el mismo problema.

Los GMs tenía que hacer esto, porque muchas cuentas estaban siendo hackeado, y se utiliza para el spam para los vendedores zeny.

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 October 2010 - 10:51 AM.

#3 Shirk0

Shirk0

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

valla, pues desafortunadamente, me voy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users