#1 Amiow

Amiow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

I wonder which build are better for Ranger in Woe. Arrow Storm build or ASPD Warg build. I also need a suitable build for MVP Ranger.

Ranger are easy to level. They can get max level fast, heck, I think all class are easy to level nowaday. But, Unlike other class, Ranger is not really good in PvP n Woe compare to other class (correct me if I'm wrong). So, where actually ranger gonna spend time after they reach max level. Plus, for mvp, I heard ranger could only take down several weak n intermediate mvp like phree or maya. I'm looking forward to do both MVP n WOE. So, pray tell me which build should I go for. Also, the gear.

My current stat are

STR 1
AGI 75
VIT 37
INT 100
DEX 100
LUK 1

Well, I'm still level 119 though. Plan to get into 150 before December. This my skill as for now

Arrow storm 10
Camouflage 5
Warg ride 3

my job level now is 26

Thanks guys :p_laugh:

#2 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

120 Dex. Max your AS damage while bringing your cast time down as much as possible.

100 Int should be more than enough to keep AS'ing all day long while in Camo, also seems to bring down casting time as well.

I'd swap your AGI and VIT around. When Camo inevitably fails (or you click on a monster by mistake thus manually hitting it), you'd be better off being able to take some hits rather than trying to flee. Going from <10K HP on my Ranger to nearly 30K has saved my ass quite a few times.

As for stats to MVP, all I've seen is a split of 4 stats. AGI/DEX/INT/LUK. You need to get to 193 ASPD to effectively MVP with a Ranger (hit locking an MVP). Generally around 90~100 AGI / 90~100 DEX / 70+ LUK / and the rest into INT. I'd work this out on a stat calc, but none of the existing ones work correctly.

WOE : I've got nothing for that, I don't PVP/WOE. Someone should be along to help out.

Edited by Lynex, 09 October 2012 - 07:44 AM.

#3 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

PvP/WoE = Manual Warger (not aspd/bow warg build btw)

PvM = Arrow Storm

MvP = ASPD Bow

Arrow storm builds can't kill anything in WoE without a +12 Big crossbow or higher, but even then, your damage is still mostly crap due to WoE sets.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 09 October 2012 - 05:36 PM.

#4 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

PvP/WoE = Manual Warger (not aspd/bow warg build btw)

PvM = Arrow Storm

MvP = ASPD Bow

Arrow storm builds can't kill anything in WoE without a +12 Big crossbow or higher, but even then, your damage is still mostly crap due to WoE sets.

Does WW suit increase warg damage? If not why not use WOE set and switch to combat knife/cranial shield for suras?

#5 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

Does WW suit increase warg damage? If not why not use WOE set and switch to combat knife/cranial shield for suras?

No the manual warg build does not use WW set since it's useless to warg damage.

This Manual Warg woe build does default WoE set along with a CK+Cranial. It can reach 45k+ HP no problem as well to the point of tanking any GoH/Gfists when well geared. Although the best part is it has a secret ingredient that makes it very formidable in the offensive side as well to the point of unpottable (better than GoH suras on strings/sacrament and supply cost).

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 09 October 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#6 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

No the manual warg build does not use WW set since it's useless to warg damage.

This Manual Warg woe build does default WoE set along with a CK+Cranial. It can reach 45k+ HP no problem as well to the point of tanking any GoH/Gfists when well geared. Although the best part is it has a secret ingredient that makes it very formidable in the offensive side as well to the point of unpottable (better than GoH suras on strings/sacrament and supply cost).

Secret ingredient? *Peeps into the magic pot*

#7 Amiow

Amiow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

In Conclusion, I cant have best of the both world which is Woe and MVP build, or can I? with stat for aspd mvp bow, can I just change my gear into Woe gear and then I only need juz to change gear for WOE, and then change back if I want to go mvp, without having to reset stat and skills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users