• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

I've been MVP'ing with my 150 GX for a while now, mostly through summoner. And I've been wondering which armor is best to use? I've been switching to elemental armors for various MVPs, but when I think I don't really need it, I just use a +7 Ebone Armor of Wild Cat, because of the massive defense it provides.

My question is, should I stick with the Ebone Armor and get it to +9? Or get something else? I don't have any type of money even close to a GR card so that's out of the question.

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Nab's cloth with fighting spirit enchants seems to be the most popular at the moment.

#3 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Eww I hate doing Mora Enchants... Never figured out how they worked either. I wonder if it's really worth to try and get it lol.

Any other Armor I could maybe look at?

#4 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Nab cloth is great for rolling cutter or dual dagger ctrl clicking, it also reduces your crit by 20, this is because a good enchant on nab cloth can add alot of atk. if you got 120 base str on your gx which i think you do not have and i doubt any good player has, it will add 30 more atk. that with the +25 atk -5 def card you get an easy 55 bonus atk and could possibly get more from fighting spirit enchants. Other than nab cloth there is the sapha cloth, it can have crit enchants, it is useful for mvp's that require you to crit so you can actually hit them, an example is mistress. I would suggest any of these two armors slotted with cards that can make them elemental(pasana, swordfish and the like). You can also try valk armors because mvp's just like breaking your gears. Another would be kvm armor for the 20% hp.

#5 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

Sapha. Ideally, you could get 54% crit from just that alone (sharp2 3 times), but more realistically you could get 30+ crit wtihout much effort at all (crit +5/7, sharp1/2)

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

Kandura, thief's clothes and bone plate are okay I guess but I'd probably just recommend nab or sapha (without the set and just by themselves). You can buy pre-enchanted ones off vendors if you don't want to bother with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users