Oct 9th Leif Ericson Day Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Oct 9th Leif Ericson Day Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
349 replies to this topic

#26 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Oda, would it be possible to make Alora NPC make a costume cake hat? Like the one we had before for Valentine Event?

#27 Latiass

Latiass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

The new ranges do indeed suck. I was just hypothesizing why they would change it, though.

Oh god, I feel for the Ymir players. I wandered into their Eden yesterday during peak times and I only saw like two TI recruiting chats. The merge couldn't come soon enough, imo.

You're on Ygg then, I gather? I've seen your posts around.. you seem sane! Hopefully we'll see eachother soon. Not all of us are "God Item/MvP card" people. In fact, very few of us are! I skimp by on my WW suit, haha..

If you're on Ygg, is it OK trying to find TI parties with these ranges? I only checked on Valk, and every time I do, there seems to be at least one chat up for every range, so it seems like it works there.. Hopefully it works for us too. :(

#28 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

Yep, I'm on Yggdrasil. If you saw me in-game you would not think I have even a semblance of sanity in me. But trust me, I AM NORMAL. Lmao. Let's be amigos with our ghetto equipment.

Sometimes it's nigh impossible to gather enough members for a party, but usually that's only at the most silent times (i.e., late at night or at the crack of dawn). Usually, I do see recruiting chatrooms for multiple ranges for a TI, and personally I've attempted them while at the lower end of the spectrum, and even though it's a struggle, my parties emerged with success, for the most part.

Edited by mintypudding, 09 October 2012 - 01:34 PM.

#29 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Fix Vellum Claymore pls.

#30 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Still no homun event...

Seems another week in GW2 for me... K thx bai

#31 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hayroh, right now it's impossible to modify a homunculus' loyalty or experience without manual edits to the database. I'd love to do a leveling event or somesuch if it were possible.

#32 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

i was all excited for the Halloween event but now ts next week.... :p_sad: .... GH will fit in nicely with the holiday tho....

#33 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Any chance of Eat Gear Mimic this week?

#34 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hayroh, right now it's impossible to modify a homunculus' loyalty or experience without manual edits to the database. I'd love to do a leveling event or somesuch if it were possible.

3x EXP again? :p_love: :p_love: :p_love:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 09 October 2012 - 01:56 PM.

#35 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Can't we have a vote on whether people prefer turn in ranges with gaps or the current turn in system?

And btw Parus gives more exp than scarab, and is still weak to fire. Should be pretty easy to do and is more rewarding than both scarab (except for the people below range).

#36 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Yay for no more Thor TI for the high range. I can finally bust out my ranger for the TI :rice:

Also I chuckled too hard at PoPo being called sane :heh:

#37 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

F U SMD

#38 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

F U SMD

Only if you go do the pirate day quest with me before it leaves :p_love:

#39 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

Talk like a pirate day will live for another week!

#40 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

Yay. Thanks, Oda. Your mom is fiiiiiine. Time for me to procrastinate until next week rolls over...

AND NO TEAL I WON'T DO QUEST WITH YOU UNLESS YOU BOW DONW TO ME

Edited by mintypudding, 09 October 2012 - 02:24 PM.

#41 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

I'm with PoPo! Time to go level my 29308428934 alt characters instead then. Thanks for the extra week Oda!

I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO BOW DOWN TO ME TOO.

Edited by foxySox, 09 October 2012 - 02:25 PM.

#42 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

YOU ARE BUT A MERE BICK BISHOP. I AM BICK QUEEN. AND BICK = YOU KNOW.

#43 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

You could do a levelling event for them in other ways. Add a bunch of stationary spawn points for a somewhat higher level stationary monster. And make several dozen clusters, kinda like how ant hell is but with a more advanced monster. It would still take a lot of persistance to for people to get anywhere near 150, but at least it would create a way to. I'm pretty sure this is something you guys could do with iRO isn't it? You could throw it on one of the many maps nobody uses for anything.

Also please for the love of all that is holy don't use the same map for the high TI this week. It also does kinda stink to have a monster that won't give some of the people in the range much exp. These 25 level ranges really need to go. Plus people who aren't in the popular part of the range get left out of most of the TIs. Running a party non share just isn't a fair option for the support and tank characters. It was an interesting experiment and I genuinely appreciate the effort of the GMs to innovate, but its time for the experiment to be over.

#44 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Yes a levelling event please! ! It's so hard to level My sera, just mindless afk at ant hell, and always afraid of getting bb-ed.

It used to be good with the 90-110 ti cause homus can still kill them allowing for good xp, especially when they get their aoe. But now........the 101-125 ti monsters are just too strong for My homu.

We should have a homu ti for a week like once a month or something now with the new ti ranges. Maybe not with the massive turn in xp at the end, but just a place with killable mobs with large spawn with good xp. Od2 isn't good unless you have a large party to increase spawn (really, ant hell is by far the best place still, probably why people keep bb there to kill all the gene for fun, please disable bb in ant hell level 1! ).

However, I disagree with having a loyalty event cause that'll just flood the game with homu s. Right now, you just need to get it to loyal once if you don't want the ultimate skill (apart from bloodlust, most people won't use the ultimate skill anyway, self destruction.....wth, not using unless I can farm loyalty points) Please, once a month special map for homu would be good.

Edited by harlokjai, 09 October 2012 - 03:11 PM.

#45 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

Oda, I found these [pictured below] in the registry for skills. I would really like to know when Kagero and Oboro are going to be released...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#46 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

How bout let all gene who has evolved homun to enter 70-100 ti. So we can level our homun in there more faster than OD 1

Edited by wasabee, 09 October 2012 - 03:06 PM.

#47 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Also, a large discount has been introduced for transfers from Ymir to Valk/Ygg.

#48 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

OMG, a Lucky Box. I hope there will be lots of goodies in there.

#49 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Oda, I found these [pictured below] in the registry for skills. I would really like to know when Kagero and Oboro are going to be released...

Posted Image

Posted Image

idRO also has this yet we don't have Mora and woe update coming soon, can't expect it too soon for iRO also unless GM team mention it...

to be honest this is an ok maintenance for me. Not have much time this week due to work and college stuff lol...

Edited by Exvee, 09 October 2012 - 03:31 PM.

#50 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Also, a large discount has been introduced for transfers from Ymir to Valk/Ygg.

If Ygg merging into Ymir why is there a discounted transfer between them? Unless I am missing something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users