Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

Please confirm the following for potting choose 1:

A)Level of Pot Research * 1 + level of prepare potion * 3 + job level * 0.2 + (Dex + Luk + Int/2) * 0.1 + constant depending on difficulty of item= Success Rate (By DrAzzy,One of the player)

B)Level of Pot Research * 1 + level of prepare potion * 3 + job level * 0.2 + (Dex * 0.1) + (Luk * 0.1) + (Int * 0.05) + (constant depending on difficulty of item=-10% for white slim)= Success Rate (By iRoWiki/GMs)

C) {Level of Pot Research * 1 + level of prepare potion * 3 + job level * 0.2 + (Dex * 0.1) + (Luk * 0.1) + (Int * 0.05)} - 10% for White Slims = Success Rate (A sudden pop out qns)

for © is like total% -10% for difficulty level for whites slims if u dont understand

Please Answer?

Really need to know....

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Uh, those three formulas are the same - I didn't specify the constant, and the others specify -10 as the constant for white slims....

Note that by -10%, they mean "-10 and the success rate is expressed as a percentage" - they're not saying to reduce the result by 10% (ie, 80% becomes 70%, not 72%)

I don't know where the list of constants went. Normal pots are +20, blues -5, and plant/acid/grenade/alc are somewhere in the middle.

(Also, don't forget that Instruction Change (vani skill) gives +1 per level (so +5 at max level) while homun is out)

#3 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

The list of constants is on the Potion Creation wiki page: http://irowiki.org/w...Potion_Creation

#4 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

Uh, those three formulas are the same - I didn't specify the constant, and the others specify -10 as the constant for white slims....

Note that by -10%, they mean "-10 and the success rate is expressed as a percentage" - they're not saying to reduce the result by 10% (ie, 80% becomes 70%, not 72%)

I don't know where the list of constants went. Normal pots are +20, blues -5, and plant/acid/grenade/alc are somewhere in the middle.

(Also, don't forget that Instruction Change (vani skill) gives +1 per level (so +5 at max level) while homun is out)

What u mean by the "Instruction change"? Not sure too as i dont have a homun till now

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

The Vanilmirth skill Instruction Change provides +5% success to prepare potion when you have your homun out.

#6 Messi101010

Messi101010

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

The Vanilmirth skill Instruction Change provides +5% success to prepare potion when you have your homun out.

really? i can't find it in irowiki http://irowiki.org/w...truction_Change
how u know that?

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

It was discovered a long time ago by Artimus back on Loki - they consistently got 5% better rates with homun out. Later tests revealed that this only worked with Vanilmirths - and the obvious conclusion was that it was 1% per level of instruction change. Which, at this point, is the only part of Instruction Change that actually works (since both the int and str bonuses are bugged now, and only work right after it gains a level)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users