2 replies to this topic

#1 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

Speed Hacking is becoming a large problem in this game. More and more are doing it every day and they are very blatant about it. These may even get ban but they make a new account and are up to their same old tricks. I'm tired of being asked to make a video and submit a ticket for the same old people over and over. Even gm's have witnessed certain players here doing it firsthand, yet these players are still here. So what I suppose is simple, put some kind of guard in the client, whether it be gameguard or some other application. I don't care, but the fact there isn't such a thing here, is completely destroying it's credibility.

I will not single out any names here, or the guild that is housing most of these players, but something needs to be done and soon.

#2 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

I've been told that the production team is well aware of the issue of speed hacking. As to how long it might take to fix the issue, that is TBA for now.

Also be aware that things like gameguard are not likely to help stop these people from finding ways to get around it and that it is more likely to stop many players from playing the game properly at all times.

Thank you.

#3 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

Because someone may get around something does not mean it should not exist. A virus can get around your antivirus, but it doesn't mean you should run your computer without anti-virus software. Something that can as well, cause performance issue's, but one that I think most would agree is a necessary precaution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users