What do they do?
Making Money early onPicking up items and selling them to NPCs can seem like it will take forever to make a large impact on your wallet, but it will help and what else are you going to do with all that junk armor, weapons, and other items you pick up along the way?
Begging for money is the easiest way to lose friends and potential friends in the game, no one wants to hear "Can I please have some money?". Also once someone says "No" once please refrain from asking again, you will annoy that person and they just be someone who could have helped you out later on!
Button(s) to rememberTab, Makes you walk or run. When at 100% Weight you will walk until you get under 100%.
New Changes of Importance/things to know!
- At level ten (10) you can change your job at the Village near the entrance to Valley of Luxem Tower, talk to the Trainer of the class you wish to be.
- At level one hundred (100) you can change to your second class, the quest items are now a 100% chance to get them.
- To Appraise an item Visit any Gypsy Jewel Seller, or buy an Item Appraisal Scroll from the Item Mall to appraise from anywhere!
- Being in a Party increases your Experience gained while killing monsters.
- How to open the Skills Window, and what all is inside! (Link)
- How to leave the Game, and information on the System Window. (link)
- Pressing Alt+Crtl at the same time will make items on the ground display a name, pressing just ctrl will show them while you are pressing it.
Making decent money at low levels - Calder
Visitor Starting Guide - Lybis
Official List of Quests and Guides - Rawrr
An Introductory Guide to ROSE - Margay
ROSE Online Compendium - PurpleYuko
ROSE Wiki - Everyone that helps add content to it!
- Added the New Changes section
- Added more to the New Changes section
- Added more links (Compendium and Wiki)
- Added Edits :P
- Added more information like how to exit the game, making money early on, and more. Added More Links!!
Edited by Zurn, 29 October 2012 - 11:38 AM.