I poofed my vanil last night...... - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I poofed my vanil last night......

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Marador

Marador

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

Scene:
Act 1
Me getting drunk checking on my vani to make sure he stayed fed last night while leveling him up in ant hell.

Act 2
Me passing out.

Act 3
Me waking up at 7:00am going "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Act 4
Me walking up to the computer, seeing that my vani was gone, thinking "oh thank god something must have killed him" Hit call humunculus, Because im tired and stupid and hungover like that (instead of hitting ressurection) and got a lif lvl 1.

Fun times.

Yes i submitted a ticket. He was only about lvl 40 or so when it happened(i think), so even if i dont get it back its not the end of the world. one solid night of leveling him up really.

How many others have done this?

The hangover isn't helping my mood out at all about this though.

I am VERY sad still.

So from what i understand, tickets usually take 1-3 days to get anwered correct? would it behoove me to just make another one and level him up? Im pretty sure i could do that in a couple days, let alone 3. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

#2 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

I do not think they would actually replace the vani due to human error, or at least i have not heard of them doing it yet

#3 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

My vali died many times, and several times when I tried to use "call", it said skill failed, so how did you end up with a new homun?

#4 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

He probably had an extra embryo in his inventory.

#5 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

He probably had an extra embryo in his inventory.

Ahhh...... ok that makes sense...

#6 Marador

Marador

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

I did have an extra embryo. and even if they would fix it i just told them to nevermind. Maybe this time i won't be stupid and pass out before i put my character up. This might teach me something.......

I just have to say, i got to lvl 95 and completely neglected my vanil, he was lvl 14 when i started him in ant hell yesterday. He was probly either lvl 40 or really close to it when he ran off. So its not like im really out much. I also didn't really read up on the loyalty point system either, so even though i fed him a bunch, he probly only got about half the loyalty points he should have. I'm making him correctly this time.

Also: Now i have the vanil that i like. The little jelly cylinder with a sphere inside, what i had before was the pile of sludge with two eyes sticking out, and i didn't like the look of that one as much.

#7 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

don't hate on the sludge man, they may be a pile of mucus but their love is strong

#8 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

My vali is a pile of melting sludge. It is ugly, but it's my ugly. I still don't know what it is.
Two eyes sticking out with broken wings and a oversized body that looks like it's constantly melting......

#9 Marador

Marador

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

I do like the look of that one, just not the little one. :p_hi:

#10 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

and not to mention it's got these tiny little legs.....

#11 Marador

Marador

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

Alright. So my new homunculus is as follows.
Level: 49
Attack: 71
MAttack: 200
Hit: 260
Defense: 183
MDefense: 138
Flee: 111
Attack speed: 151

I left out crit because it dont matter. I know everything is random, but is this looking like a good homunculus that i'd want to keep? Or should i try for another one hopeing for better status?

Also, where might i find a chart or something for about what i should look/go for as far as stats go? (for the homunculus)

#12 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

Only HP/SP really matter, because by the time you get ~125 or so, all of its stats should be 150 (max). HP/SP are the only ones that have no early cap. So if you're getting like 80-100 hp per level, I'd say its good.

#13 Marador

Marador

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

oh, okay. That makes sense. 4893 hp 204 sp, at level 54 now. So that seems about right.

Thanks.

And i havn't really put this question to the forums yet. But im level 99 already and my vani is 54 as stated previously^.^
should i let my vani level all the way up to 99 before i rebirth? or would 60-70 be okay?

#14 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

oh, okay. That makes sense. 4893 hp 204 sp, at level 54 now. So that seems about right.

Thanks.

And i havn't really put this question to the forums yet. But im level 99 already and my vani is 54 as stated previously^.^
should i let my vani level all the way up to 99 before i rebirth? or would 60-70 be okay?

Homuns are not very effective at helping the owner level nowadays because of the exp penalty (which effects the exp YOU get from the homun's kills, but not the homun's exp) - I see no harm in transing now - as long as you make sure to spend the time getting him to 99 and evolved while you're a biochem (actually, you don't even need that, it's just something you should do).

#15 Marador

Marador

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Okay, Thanks for the reply's :D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users