• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sam5374

sam5374

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

i was thinking about how any 1 character could become a more valueble. so what i came up with was unique skills, not for diffrent classes, but diffrent characters. for example a warior class has a small chance of "dual wielding swords" skill(or somthing else) or if ranger has a small chance to to get some sort of elemental skill path. now, i know this may seem unfair, but it could be balenced at least a little like that dual weilder has a SLIGHT defence deficit or the elemental is weak against another element, but thats just to make it fair. also full world pvp with citys as safe zones, somthing like Sword Art Online(anime) or .hack//(another anime both can be wached on animefreak.tv or animeseason.com), oh and the ability to doge by moveing(somthing like in the game Chivalry). i kinda just want a game like no other before it i know it will take alot of time and effort; and this request might be outlandish but if u do make it please keep it completely f2p.

please every1 voice your opinions on the idea, rate and comment

Edited by sam5374, 03 November 2012 - 10:54 PM.

#2 Ninjie

Ninjie

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Not so sure about the whole PvP everywhere. You can earn points from PvP, so whats the point of just being able to earn them anywhere except in town?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users