So the last two days of the Steam Release let the flood gates open on ROSE, with that being said there was also a large amount that had no idea what was going on or what did what in the game so here is a small informational post for you all!
What do they do?
Making Money early on
Picking up items and selling them to NPCs can seem like it will take forever to make a large impact on your wallet, but it will help and what else are you going to do with all that junk armor, weapons, and other items you pick up along the way?
Begging for money is the easiest way to lose friends and potential friends in the game, no one wants to hear "Can I please have some money?". Also once someone says "No" once please refrain from asking again, you will annoy that person and they just be someone who could have helped you out later on!
Button(s) to remember
Tab, Makes you walk or run. When at 100% Weight you will walk until you get under 100%.
New Changes of Importance/things to know!
- At level ten (10) you can change your class at the Village near the entrance to Valley of Luxem Tower from Adventurer's Plains, talk to the Trainer of the class you wish to be.
- To Appraise an item Visit any Gypsy Jewel Seller, or buy an Item Appraisal Scroll from the Item Mall to appraise from anywhere!
- Being in a Party increases your Experience gained while killing monsters.
- Basic Game Controls (Link)
- Pressing Alt+Crtl at the same time will make items on the ground display a name, pressing just ctrl will show them while you are pressing it.
- Press Control to exit this feature.
- A Premium Account has access to storage where ever they want to with the use of Alt+P.
- A lot of equipment will Bind on use.
Extra Posts to help you out! They may be old and outdated but they can still help someone.
Making decent money at low levels - Calder
Visitor Starting Guide - Lybis
Official List of Quests and Guides - Rawrr
An Introductory Guide to ROSE - Margay
ROSE Online Compendium - Calder12
ROSE Wiki - Everyone that helps add content to it!
Edited by Zurn, 02 August 2014 - 07:32 AM.
Updated links and added some more info