How to make the roseonline fun to play?--Suggestions needed! - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How to make the roseonline fun to play?--Suggestions needed!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 phil2049

phil2049

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Play the game like its a fancy chat program, and not like a game. You get to meet more people, which in turn makes the game a bit more fun.

#27 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

A lot of people keep saying a market fix, fix the economy on both servers, etc. But how do you do that?

unfortunately for the IM stuff and rare quest and event items stay high but every day crafted items should be somewhat easier to make to sell at a decent price.

Rather than seeing a mask selling anywhere from 1mil to 20mil is absurd to a charcter that only has 300k zulie to spend in a marketplace.

The quest money doesnt help much when they only give 10k - 100k to kill like 50 - 100 mobs.

to the GM's - make a higher drop rate or a better chance of getting greater numbers of mats so that the crafters can make more of them.

I have notcied a trend happening.

At first I crafted jewelry and made quite a profit because I used my cost of making them and only gave myself a little bit of money off of them. Well the trend seemed to catch on because more and more people made the accesory craft and priced them lower than mine which made it hard for me to buy the mats and make them at any profit.

I moved to reinforcing items which was fun but cost a lot of money to make them wiht great stats. I was selling some and eating the loss of others that did not sell and than noticed more and more people did that as well and sold for less regardless of the stats on the items.

So with those 2 things in mind making the mats drop more and giving the crafters more material to waste to make a mask they will sell it cheaper as well as any item crafted.

You can't tell everyone to sell a certain item for a cheap price I know this but people learn by setting up shop for days to weeks before they start lowering thier price to the adjustment of the market.

this is just my analogy of the market though.

#28 ryancmt

ryancmt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Clan activities and quests to gain clan points. Instead of the boring Clan Fields, we can have a quest with time limit where a large group of members have to compete it together. Make every class useful, not just the same old Clerics and Champs. For example, there should be stages during the quest where only one individual class can do in order for the whole clan to pass by. There should be ranking for the amount of clan points a clan has(not the clan grade level). This will bring the clan closer together instead of having meaningless wars in TG.

Crystal Defenders isn't as great as Union War, but I guess it is more balanced that way. The only thing I really dislike about it is the fact that same IP address can't enter the same game together. For example, my sister and I play together and I also know many people that are living in the same house plays together also. It is a good idea to prevent leechers or personal buffers from entering the game. To avoid the buffer problem, maybe bring back buff pots? Also, some people don't have to worry about their buffsets as well. Leechers don't get points anyway, so there's one problem solved.

Just a suggestion, if any of the ideas above can be possible.

Edited by ryancmt, 06 November 2012 - 10:24 PM.

#29 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

posted a full response here ~http://forums.warppo...s/#entry1075984~

:) enjoy the read.

#30 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

Get the original game designers back They didnt vanish they are still around. Now they are not perfect viz rose evolution but hey its way better than what we got

#31 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

Get the original game designers back They didnt vanish they are still around. Now they are not perfect viz rose evolution but hey its way better than what we got

All we need is to ask the rosé online team to employ some Japanese game graphic designers, enough!

#32 Arckadia

Arckadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Increasing the level cap to 230 wasn't exactly good

[...]

I agree with all of this.
We need new spots with highest mobs to be able to farm at level 230 (even if drops are bad since few months).

Of course new spots could also say new maps!
About this, I would like to know something.
If I'm right, current Orlo maps come from jRose, but what about these two maps below?

Spoiler

Spoiler

From which legal server do they come from?
Or private ones make maps by theirself (I don't think so, at least for the Paradise of Ra).
Is there a copyright on these maps?
Would it not be possible to implement them on our servers?

#33 Xenobite

Xenobite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

If I'm right, current Orlo maps come from jRose,

wrong - they come from Triggersoft and Gravity

but what about these two maps below?

Spoiler

Spoiler

From which legal server do they come from?

from JRose and maybe Triggersoft? (these could be made from scratch but since Orlo here is not finished they could be in still unused/unreleased material)

Is there a copyright on these maps?

yes there is always copyright

Would it not be possible to implement them on our servers?

unless these are some old Triggersoft/unused/unfinished stuff - not withough paying some big amount of cash

#34 Arckadia

Arckadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Thanks for these explanations :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users