Guide for newbie like me - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Guide for newbie like me

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 esay69R

esay69R

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

Hello guys...after reading a while of other post i know that newb-friendly server will be valk..can u guys suggest what class is good for early start and can give me some tips for my first char...thank you :)

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

Like all other games. When start a new game and the game gives you a list of characters or classes to choose from. Which one stands out the most to you? In Ragnarok Online all of the classes are good (except special jobs like baby, Takwondo kid, etc). Just choose the class that best match your personality and starts asking questions after.

#3 esay69R

esay69R

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

Like all other games. When start a new game and the game gives you a list of characters or classes to choose from. Which one stands out the most to you? In Ragnarok Online all of the classes are good (except special jobs like baby, Takwondo kid, etc). Just choose the class that best match your personality and starts asking questions after.

thanks for your reply..i will probably start with swordman..and for server..is valkyrie okay for newbie like me?

#4 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Valk is best. It has the most population.

#5 esay69R

esay69R

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

ok thx man :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users