#1 krashcan

krashcan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

My sin has got a chick hat, so i'm actually double-attacking with my katar. I would like to know if it is possible to go for a hybrid DA katar + crit build? I read somewhere someone mentioned that DA works AGAINST crits, is that true?

#2 iuzDelacroix

iuzDelacroix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

I played an assassin before for about three years. In my experience, once an attack becomes a double attack, it would not be possible for it to become a crit and vice versa. Though i would love to know as well whether it is true or not. Anybody out there know about this? :)

#3 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

Double Attack takes priority over Crit. The least you could do is turn non-DA'ed attacks into Crits. Just be sure you have plenty of Dex in your build for pvm to make use of DA if you do plan to utilize it. I would take that over Crit any day. You'd end up using Rolling Cutter for the majority of your leveling anyways, so you wouldn't really rely on single target meleeing for the long run.

#4 krashcan

krashcan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

Thanks GTK for reminding me about rolling cutter. So I guess I can safely put the points into STR instead after maxing out AGI

#5 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

With this exp event running and a REGULAR battle manual I managed 103 to 107 in one battle manual soloing magma2 with rolling cutter and its funnnnnn as hell. Using a fire earth deleter armor and rideword hat and spamming edps but i use 0 sp items so its okay and edp is piss cheap on valk. Really fun though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users