Halloween hats review - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Halloween hats review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SisterGoat

SisterGoat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationWA, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

We got a whole bunch of hats to pick from in the Kafra shop for Halloween and I'd like to know what people think of them and what might be worth getting. I'm not sure if Classic hats are different than Renewal hats, but I'm playing on Classic.

I only have the Skull Hood and the Black Devil's Mask. The Skull Hood got an upgrade since the Classic Boxes gave them out, which is a plus.

I'm mostly curious about Frost Giant Skull's Lvl 1 Frost Nova and if it's useful for a hindsight sage.

#2 kyuubi96

kyuubi96

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Frost giant skull is good if you could overupgrade it for the bonus attack. I wouldn't bother getting it just for the frost nova 1. Another good thing is the 5% neutral resist iirc. So the hat is really good for tanks mostly.

Necromancer's hood is good if you need the extra int. If you put elder willow card that's +5int for you. The downside is it also takes mid headgear so you won't be able to wear mid headgear.

Rozarian mask is good if you have the witch's hat for the added aspd if you need it. Witch's hat is good too if you have multiple characters that could benefit from the boosts with the other masks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users