FUEGOECK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1662 posts
  • LocationTijuana [HECHO EN MEXICO]
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie Server

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

can some one help whit skills and stats???

#2 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

All slingers are fail slingers. J/k, lol. What kind of build do you want to be? Desperado, Tracking, AGI pistol, gatling gun, or maybe something else? This class has a lot of room for variety but nothing is particularly effective.

#3 xjoshox

xjoshox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

My build is a bit different than most, i decided to do an aspd rifle/desperado build

The Rifle im using is...
Lever Action Rifle [2] (+20 HIT, +50 CRIT, -5% ASPD) with x2 Drosera cards (+15 crit each card) adding to +80 crit with only 1 luk

The Pistol im plan on using (still dont have it yet) is...
Wasteland's Outlaw [2] (+1 HIt for every 10 points of base AGI, +1% ASPD for every 14 points of base AGI) with either 2x Andre Cards (+20ATK each card) or x2 Hunter Fly Cards (3% chance to restore 15% of the damage dealt as HP to the user with each physical attack)

with the -5% ASPd from my rifle i can still manage to get 182 ASPD self buffed.

i use my rifle for 1 on 1 and ofc use my pistol+Desperado on mobs

for stats i plan on doing +90 AGI, + 90 DEX, remaining points distributed evenly in VIT and INT

probably not the best build out there, but i find it fun

Edited by xjoshox, 08 November 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#4 FUEGOECK

FUEGOECK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1662 posts
  • LocationTijuana [HECHO EN MEXICO]
  • Server:Valkyrie Server

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

desperado and thx for the answers

#5 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

The most important skill is obviously Desperado. You should also get max Trigger Happy Shot and Tracking.

Stats-wise, you need high DEX for damage and medium INT/VIT. I have mine at 7x VIT 6x INT and 80 DEX I think.

For weapon, use a Wasteland's Outlaw and card it with either +atk cards, size mod cards or hunter fly cards. Headgear I use is a Rudolf, but you can use a RWH instead or something. Armor is a peco armor, succubus if you can get an Incubus mid-headgear, or an Earth Deleter armor. For your garment get a Raydric and card it on something like a Skin of Ventus or enchanted AA wings. I normally recommend HBP for everything but this is actually 1 build that wouldn't use it. Getting 90 DEX for the HBP bonus won't work since Desperado is melee, and getting 90 VIT is a waste of points imo (Won't have a lot for INT). For shoes I use BSB+Shackles but feel free to use Verit/Acidus/+9 Firelock shoes. Use an RWC accessory for the other slot if you have one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users