Planet Ragnarok, Regional Activity, A Golden Phase. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Planet Ragnarok, Regional Activity, A Golden Phase.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

That's no good. I hope someone sent a ticket for this. And gms should deal with this. I don't think battlegrounds would be fun if you have to wait more than an hour for a next round

A lot of people did and posted on the forums about. Nothing was ever done until it fixed itself with DST. :P

#27 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

A planet within a planet? Hmm... Interesting

Indeed it's so. I was, and wasn't confused as to why many Ragnarok Travelers is stuck in first Gear, and with the First adventure's Gears.

(I understand what you were dividing back there though)

#28 whitewalker

whitewalker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationWest Pront~
  • Server:classic/valk

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

i never can understand what this guy is even trying to say... although i usually stop reading a line or two into his posts. ^^

#29 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

WOE is allspice belonging to beginning autumns. Regional Activity shielded by Arena Officals throughout Ragnarok Portal Universal, seat's prestigiously traditionalize to true meaning, that's ascension two levels beyond WOE romance, nor related Merger's continuation in sprouting greater Milestones.

Regional Activity's Description:
---------------------------------------

- Four Random Maps is suddenly declared a PVP War Zone.

- City Representatives can warp all City Warriorship Elites to it's starting Fort/Map.

- Inside the Fort, ( depending on the City's Representative level in Classic/War Battle Mode ), a glowing Altar Portal, plate size on the 5th floor in the Fort, which for all to witness bypassing portal protection, and entering defense, or offense's portal, accessing one's Fort.

- Support, Magican, Healers, and City Representatives, has Special Abilities that will ally associates, and can do harm to opposition Warriors, when stepping on the Altar Portal. (It's called Portal Light Supplyline.)

- Magicans can see the Maps that's occupy by his associates, and summon's monsters and magic, but each ability has a cooldown period. Magicans can also summon very strong monsters inside to protect Fort floors. The Stronger the Magicans is from leveling in Classic/War Battle Mode, the quicker and stronger the magic, including monster's levels after the summon.

- Support Divisions, a screen is activated for supporters to open. Once opening, Support Importance can see their companions in battle idem screen, and if they want to supply MP Potions, Health Potions, Rare Potions (VIP), Stat Boast Potions, Attack Potions, and so on, Support Division can as long as they don run out of supplies. Just click on the idem and drag it to the're inventory. Strong Barriers with HP Bars can be service in the Fort, blocking and slowing opposition from reaching certain floors. (There's no cooldown period.)

- Healers can boost , revive, as well as reduce opposition stat's enhancings. (Healers Special abilities inside and outside the Fort isn't jester behind top scerectness)

- City Representatives Special Abilities won't be established pubicly. ( Forgive us)

- Stepping on the Altar Portal fit for one Warrior, then perform an action to help the tide of Battling, Magicans, The Support Division, Healers, and City Representatives won't be able to move, unless opposition entered the Fort, and is forced to defend themselves. Once the caster moves, the ability is canceled, or if the're hit by opposition Warriors.

- City Elites defending by standing within the're Regional Map, receives defensive boost percentage every two in a half minutes.

- Attacking City Elites receive an attacking boost percentage every two in a half minutes, when offensive suggesting.

- Other Cities Representations, Guild Elites, and Parties can intervene in the Battle.

- City Generals can employ Mecernaries.

- Bounties can be put on anyone's head.

I shared differences between WOE beginnings, and Cities True meaning complexions to divide this, City Occurences milestone acheivements before and after, while Saga continues sunsetting eras, nevertheless sculpuring a Golden Phase, into a interesting Era. :p_smile:

With The Saga Continuing, celebrations bypassing, thus generating Interesting Gameplanet Times, we move onto protecting what's hourly City Representative's borderlining concernship.

Capital Knights, Arena Officals, City Representatives, and divded abroad, how is The Golden Phase test run inking along?

(Professored graduation to General Masters Only, and Planet Yggdrasil Delegations)

#30 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

Damn, I thought you've been buried with your Planet Ygg, anyways welcome back.

#31 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

Planet Ragnarok's artists pinballing mathematic ascension scientific terms, hourglassing, Capital Knights orginally dynamic from the first Capital, The Golden comparative's fusion soon will calcium City introduction's ability, since Morroc City has declared war on the first Capital, and respresentative preparation has choosen Regional Activity as it's altering understanding

Regional Activity was absolute by Arena Officials many rains ago, but as off the record, and will always remain so. Regional Activiity Certification Approval means, (any Four Regional Maps actived by Battledome Officals, randomly with two hours to expired), becomes a PVP War Zone, wherein, each Faction's Fort/Map starting point has special abilities, with a portal entrance into their Fort/Map needing important protection, for GRAND reasons. When A Golden Phase expired, (Classic/War Battle Mode), another may appear in an hour's folktales.

City Representatives will receives Regional Activity Certifications by mail from Outworld General Masters, (who nominates requestee as a True Dreamer, acknowledging adventure's understanding as a City Representative, that's trusted to lead beyond), but before you double click on it, you better be asure you're willing to retire your Warrior's stats, strength, status, (Not defenses, or Idems), then walk away from it all, and rebegin training in the Classic/War Battle Mode, (a non-battling war way of training, before an actual battle), (beyond beautiful), when Private Corp, Out World General Masters, Planet Yggdrasil's MC Elites, Capital Knights, and Arena Officals, tea at a Planet Ragnarok intersection, painting it's RPG's time to propel morale momentum.

MC will be hiring Understanding soon...... :gawi:

I completely the need of your understanding fortitude. Today where would we be?

#32 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

Damn, I thought you've been buried with your Planet Ygg, anyways welcome back.

Never departed Planet Chronicle's sensations. Just was stalking Planet Yggdrasil Labs with a pen and a pad.

I completely the need of your understanding fortitude. Today where would we be?

In Morroc City at the Old Pub, (Key's Location), downstairs at 9:00pm VA time. A selection of plenty singings starching debation.

Edited by Scientistic, 11 January 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#33 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

In Morroc City at the Old Pub, (Key's Location), downstairs at 9:00pm VA time. A selection of plenty singings starching debation.

Any boybands down there? Id pay a quick visit if servers are on.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 11 January 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#34 kevinbacon

kevinbacon

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Neeeccrrrooo. :D

#35 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Neeeccrrrooo. :D

Try your Planet Earth.., and i wasn't smiling either.

#36 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

Any boybands down there? Id pay a quick visit if servers are on.

Many suggestions will gather there at 9pm.

#37 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Many suggestions will gather there at 9pm.

Posted Image

#38 Tamago

Tamago

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Dude... you can't even begin to explain Scientistic... he's like a phenomenon in the forums. If you think about it... he's like the Ira David Wood readout of iRO..lol then again I always tend to think that hes also a Bard with scientist clothes. Hes a very interesting character indeed :p_hi:

#39 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Posted Image

Adventure to the Pub at 11:00pm VA time. Sparing moments among all delegation to channel arrival quotation.

( Forgive me, i'm 45 minutes away from computer accessing. Destination..., optioning to a castle of comfort.)

Edited by Scientistic, 11 January 2013 - 05:05 PM.

#40 Economicus

Economicus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 863 posts
  • LocationEutopia
  • Server:Matrix

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

He must be high when he's writing these kinds of things haha
Whatever it is, it must be some good dankies LOL pass me one!

Edited by evets1028, 11 January 2013 - 05:52 PM.

#41 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

It's 10:30 almost. Delegation may arrival at the're heart's content. Meeting will be begin shortly.

Location: Morroc City's old Pub, (which one?), (keyword= Downstairs). Planet Stone..., Chaos. A Planet Yggdrasil setting.

#42 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Planet Ragnarok, Regional Activity, A Golden Phase, is the only solution to Battlegrounds during the last Assembly on Planet Yggdrasil. Attending formalities who Lion research according to the Saga continuing, loyality waypoint's silver tunes oxygen above artist celebration imaginations, thus grandopening comfort-ability as choosen flowers, which moderations luxury in Gameplanet time following., though Game Travelers look at window shopping as a miss, instead of hugging their gifts.

(Forgive me for double dribbling)

Edited by Scientistic, 16 January 2013 - 07:24 PM.

#43 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

#44 Economicus

Economicus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 863 posts
  • LocationEutopia
  • Server:Matrix

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Sounding my barbaric YAWP! I missed the meeting :sob:

#45 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image

Comparance with many Battle Crome Suggestions, many free-lancing circle recycling, Planet Yggdrasil Elites, Capital Knights, City Representatives abroad, City Elites, (enhancing so forth), Planet Ragnarok, Regional Activity, A Golden Phase, during that last Assembly on Planet Yggdrasil...., it blew thoughtfulness modeling a Hall Of Game height.

I agree with you a 1000 percent. B)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users