How to join our clan?
You must be active in war

Save point:
Ruins DOD (any pk place) :(

Please pm buLz to invite you... :angry:

Watch our video on:
www.balahurarocks.com

ALL WHO HATES US ARE ENEMY!! :lol:

Edited by pogiako, 25 October 2010 - 08:08 PM.

#2 urworstnightmare

urworstnightmare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:29 AM

wooooo....nice guild thread!!..up!...go for the non-stop PK! :lol:

#3 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:20 PM

Posted Image

#4 urworstnightmare

urworstnightmare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:29 PM

Posted Image

yummy...like deathblow!!..hahahaha...they are soft like cotton! :lol: :lol:

#5 urworstnightmare

urworstnightmare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

lol haha :lol:

Posted Image

yeah..BALAHURA ROCKS!!

ang pogi oh....nung moldie

#6 pogiako

pogiako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:LEONIS

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:59 PM

tae ka SPECtatorS nadelete ko 2loy ung pinost ko haha ala na ko ganon haha... :lol:

BALAHURA ROCKS!!!

#7 urworstnightmare

urworstnightmare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:09 AM

tae ka SPECtatorS nadelete ko 2loy ung pinost ko haha ala na ko ganon haha... :lol:

BALAHURA ROCKS!!!

weak ka tlga..wahahahaha...mas pogi pa ung moldie sayu!

#8 urworstnightmare

urworstnightmare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:26 AM

Posted Image

#9 pogiako

pogiako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

Posted Image

wahahaha muka ka tlga panda..haha

#10 urworstnightmare

urworstnightmare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

wahahaha muka ka tlga panda..haha

urur...anung panda ang pinagsasabi mu jan..sa pogi kong toh..hahahaha...iplvl mu n ung clan!
-_-

#11 urworstnightmare

urworstnightmare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:25 PM

It's so FLuffy im gonna die -_-

#12 Seymour12

Seymour12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCavite, Philippines

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

good luck baby

#13 pogiako

pogiako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

Posted Image

KWATRO KANTOS!!

#14 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

nugedynugedynug i have no idea what you guys are saying please talk english... we are playing North American Rose here guys :)

#15 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:54 AM

nugedynugedynug i have no idea what you guys are saying please talk english... we are playing North American Rose here guys :)

ya and its also against the rules :)

#16 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

ya and its also against the rules :)

lol BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

#17 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:58 PM

epic fail clan prepare your self for eating jelly bean all days lollll

#18 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

lol @ everyone who is mad

and lol @ this clan buying a .com domain for a youtube channel and the clan his failness

#19 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

lol @ everyone who is mad

and lol @ this clan buying a .com domain for a youtube channel and the clan his failness

Acually I watched the vid's this clan did interex pretty good. The tactic on the one video which shows interex heading for them (scout) in the distance waiting while they move up the path. Once interex met up with the gang the scout then come from behind attacking the mage and so on while the rest of the players fight close range. The scout in the video never was attacked in any of the vid's except one time at spawn "non" buffed champ missing.

The way I see these vid's not much jellys being used and the raider did die during a battle. The problem with Interex is that they had no long range fighter and Balahura sends in close range players while long range assist from the back, or side. After watching the vid's can't concider this a failure. After all they did kill interex in a full on fight, all buffed. The clan is obviously a pk clan and in game for war. PVP or PK!!

Next time a clan fight with them in the ruins, or DOD make sure you notice the scout from behind!! He did most of the killing! Overall there are stronger clans and players in the game that can take these fighers with ease.

I have killed my share of Bulahura in DOD and the ruins, but never a good clan war. Wow where was Interex's scout while all this was going on. :)

#20 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:15 PM

Acually I watched the vid's this clan did interex pretty good. The tactic on the one video which shows interex heading for them (scout) in the distance waiting while they move up the path. Once interex met up with the gang the scout then come from behind attacking the mage and so on while the rest of the players fight close range. The scout in the video never was attacked in any of the vid's except one time at spawn "non" buffed champ missing.

The way I see these vid's not much jellys being used and the raider did die during a battle. The problem with Interex is that they had no long range fighter and Balahura sends in close range players while long range assist from the back, or side. After watching the vid's can't concider this a failure. After all they did kill interex in a full on fight, all buffed. The clan is obviously a pk clan and in game for war. PVP or PK!!

Next time a clan fight with them in the ruins, or DOD make sure you notice the scout from behind!! He did most of the killing! Overall there are stronger clans and players in the game that can take these fighers with ease.

I have killed my share of Bulahura in DOD and the ruins, but never a good clan war. Wow where was Interex's scout while all this was going on. :)

LMAO You probably ARE Balahura, Mr. 1 Post lol. Please just hush lol why? because you're acting like BALAHURA is innocent when it comes to bs. You are also ignoring the fact that these video's aren't going to be the major 'bs' ones because why would they post a video of themselves potting their butts off? exactly. One of them even told me he uses Jellies and hes the only one i've ever talked to LOL and that one video here doesn't prove they are fair friendly players in any way, compared to what they ALWAYS do. And you're here trying to speak perfect english lol you're a newcomer to their clan most likely. They DO invite english speaking people too. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to back them up :) Get yourself in trouble that way.

Edited by mgon154, 21 October 2010 - 03:17 PM.

#21 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

1. how much did they pay u to write this?
2. if no payments, just admit ur in balahura lol...
3. and how long did u spend editing ur english to make it sound more fluent

#22 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

LMAO You probably ARE Balahura, Mr. 1 Post lol. Please just hush lol why? because you're acting like BALAHURA is innocent when it comes to bs. You are also ignoring the fact that these video's aren't going to be the major 'bs' ones because why would they post a video of themselves potting their butts off? exactly. One of them even told me he uses Jellies and hes the only one i've ever talked to LOL and that one video here doesn't prove they are fair friendly players in any way, compared to what they ALWAYS do. And you're here trying to speak perfect english lol you're a newcomer to their clan most likely. They DO invite english speaking people too. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to back them up :) Get yourself in trouble that way.

Ha! You're very funny! I am not in that clan and wouldn't join that clan if it was the last one in Rose. I would make my own! I am not trying to back them up, but you have to admit the way they took on 5-6 players. The scout from a distance, regardless of their pot use "if alot at all" they did die also! I have yet to see a clan fight where the tactic was to put the enemy line close range where a long range sat in the distance and helped pick them off!

#23 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

Ha! You're very funny! I am not in that clan and wouldn't join that clan if it was the last one in Rose. I would make my own! I am not trying to back them up, but you have to admit the way they took on 5-6 players. The scout from a distance, regardless of their pot use "if alot at all" they did die also! I have yet to see a clan fight where the tactic was to put the enemy line close range where a long range sat in the distance and helped pick them off!

any pk clan would...

why would scouts run up close and sit in champs' aoe >_>...

#24 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

XD24 what a brown nose still fail loll

#25 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:30 PM

1. how much did they pay u to write this?
2. if no payments, just admit ur in balahura lol...
3. and how long did u spend editing ur english to make it sound more fluent

1. I don't except money to post on a topic.
2. I won't admit to being in a clan I like to kill
3. I don't edit my posts. I just type them and click "Add Reply"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users