• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wahlberg90

Wahlberg90

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

I have a dragonkin character and i just find it impossible to get a complete set of a costume for my character without speding a s***load of money. The class limit for most costumes is just making it harder for people who want to play the dragonkin characters. I know that the deluxe costumes are usually for all classes but what about the special and advanced costumes? I want the special costumes too. as you can see, Its harder for us to find costumes compared to our human friends. this is racist.

The low number of people who actuall play a dragonkin character does not help either. this in turn results to a lower number of costumes sold in the market for the dragonking characters thus making it even more impossible for dragonkins to find costumes. this is just unfair.

all im asking for is equality. does not matter if we are brown or purple, we just want to be treated equally. :p_idea:

#2 DracoHandsome

DracoHandsome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Personally I find it silly that COSTUMES would be class-limited in the first place. Everyone uses the same model anyway.

... well maybe Dragonkin have different models than Humans but still.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

Personally I find it silly that COSTUMES would be class-limited in the first place. Everyone uses the same model anyway.

... well maybe Dragonkin have different models than Humans but still.

Dragonkin are taller and I believe slightly skinnier. Also they have unique animations.

#4 DracoHandsome

DracoHandsome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

Dragonkin are taller and I believe slightly skinnier. Also they have unique animations.

The animations should have no effect on modelling for a Dragonkin, other than designing the costumes so their shoulders etc. don't go into their heads.

But since Pickaxes and half of everything else already go through your head anyway I don't think this is much of a priority...

#5 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

The animations should have no effect on modelling for a Dragonkin, other than designing the costumes so their shoulders etc. don't go into their heads.

But since Pickaxes and half of everything else already go through your head anyway I don't think this is much of a priority...

Actually they do, Dragonkin's wings flap in a different animation and do it more so when they're standing still.

Also although it's been questioned why they have separate race costumes, I just assumed it was due to size differences and animation differences which led to a costume piece being registered as two separate items for each race. I can only imagine if a 3rd race was added.

#6 DracoHandsome

DracoHandsome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Actually they do, Dragonkin's wings flap in a different animation and do it more so when they're standing still.

Also although it's been questioned why they have separate race costumes, I just assumed it was due to size differences and animation differences which led to a costume piece being registered as two separate items for each race. I can only imagine if a 3rd race was added.

Yes, but these separate items could still be programmed to use the proper files depending on the race equipping the item; there's no technical reason the same item has to have two entries in the database to incorporate different proportions and rigging.

#7 justykidding

justykidding

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

i have a dragonkin too but i think its cool to have a classes type in an costume

i have a suggestion about a costume in a dragonkin

for twim master only ^^ can you make a bruce lee or jet li karate costume set that will be cool too

mail me beni_depadua@yahoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users