HBP greed skill replace with +1000 weight? - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HBP greed skill replace with +1000 weight?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Since many people are complaining about the greed skill from the HBP. I am also starting to get annoy by people who does nothing but greed in TI party. It would be fair if we would replace this skill with +1000 weight. A backpack should be able to carry more weight right? What you guys think? What you think Developer?

#2 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

Nerf to chasers for no good reason?

There's nothing wrong with backpack lol. Kick them from party if they just greed.

#3 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

I love being an SP Battery :D. I can greed and no one will kick me!

#4 Eternityzero

Eternityzero

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

Please disable greed on TI maps. Most annoying thing ever.

#5 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

But so much loooooot.... Must ... Greed!

I do like the enlarge weight limit idea though. I thought of the same thing. Backpack should enlarge your weight!

#6 TopDog18

TopDog18

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationDecatur, GA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

Nope,just get you a HBP and stop complaining and if you do have one,why do you even care about it?

Honestly,I can care less about what anyone greeds in TI parties,because im usually focused on something else way more important,than having time to worry about people grabbing loots.....

If they greed to much and dont' contribute any work,kick them or refer to party lead,or refer to the person themselves whose greeding.They should stop if they have any sense of decency,but theres no reason to disable greed on maps that provide the most loot.I mean,people have to make money some kind of way,especially the poor ones who spent most of their money on a BP....

P.S. If you hate the sound it makes,just turn off your sound and put on some real music,it would probably make you more happier while partying......

#7 Eternityzero

Eternityzero

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

people who are poor cant afford a hbp, people with a hbp, who think its necessary to greed all the time, are even more poor

#8 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

I've never really cared about people greeding in parties. Like others have mentioned, if those particular people are bugging you, just kick them out (preferably after telling them why).

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Yeah - if people are greeding instead of helping the party, don't bring that deadweight along!

This is a behavior problem, not a mechanics problem.

Also, this is a game proposal/suggestion, so I'm moving it to the appropriate section.

#10 Tenshi143

Tenshi143

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Don't change my HBP to that O_O!!!

#11 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

there is a woe related guild quest that can be done for fun that gets utterly destroyed difficulty wise by heroic backpack.. lol

#12 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

HBP lovers -----> Dora the explorer fans. LOL

#13 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Really? No offend but this item is one of the most useful gear so far and greed helps a lot of people. I will worry about something else instead of this one.

#14 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

The most annoying thing ever is people not kicking leechers/endless greeders.

#15 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Since many people are complaining about the greed skill from the HBP. I am also starting to get annoy by people who does nothing but greed in TI party. It would be fair if we would replace this skill with +1000 weight. A backpack should be able to carry more weight right? What you guys think? What you think Developer?

OP OP OP. More Pots for the RK's O_O

#16 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

HBP lovers -----> Dora the explorer fans. LOL

I've been called Dora instead of Lora before... Now I know why!

#17 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

-1 Greed skill does nothing to harm anyone. I don't get what bugs people so much about someone greeding loot given they're not just being dead weight on the party. Greeding loot in between mobs, what's the big deal? Honestly. Some of this community just loves to make mountains out of molehills.

Edited by Trixdee, 13 November 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#18 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Once again then. Fix even share! Not HBP! So that whoever picks up an item, it RANDOMLY goes to the party member, not the greeder every time. Even when you put party share on nowadays, greeder gets 95% of the items when greeding.

Edited by sofico, 13 November 2012 - 04:50 PM.

#19 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Once again then. Fix even share! Not HBP! So that whoever picks up an item, it RANDOMLY goes to the party member, not the greeder every time. Even when you put party share on nowadays, greeder gets 95% of the items when greeding.

I can't stand when people put on that horrible random Item Share thing. If you want loot pick it up. I've lost cards before because some other person got it due to that "sharing" thing. That and it'd be mighty annoying to go overweight during a TI or whatever because someone is spamming Greed instead of you telling them to stop/booting them.

#20 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

I can't stand when people put on that horrible random Item Share thing. If you want loot pick it up. I've lost cards before because some other person got it due to that "sharing" thing. That and it'd be mighty annoying to go overweight during a TI or whatever because someone is spamming Greed instead of you telling them to stop/booting them.

Please explain how you lost that card. You never own it to lose it. Your party killed the monster and it drop the card? The card belongs to your party not you right?

Edited by ilovemilk, 13 November 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#21 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Please explain how you lost that card. You never own it to lose it. Your party killed the monster and it drop the card? The card belongs to your party not you right?

lol, no. The whole party of 8 didn't all attack a Willow at once. I shot it with an arrow and I picked it up only for it to go to someone else who did nothing to it. It was my kill.

#22 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

lol, no. The whole party of 8 didn't all attack a Willow at once. I shot it with an arrow and I picked it up only for it to go to someone else who did nothing to it. It was my kill.

So in your opinion, only killers are supposed to get anything, nothing should ever go to the AB that keeps the party alive or the tank that is just walking around with MS on, or any other support class? Interesting.....

#23 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

So in your opinion, only killers are supposed to get anything, nothing should ever go to the AB that keeps the party alive or the tank that is just walking around with MS on, or any other support class? Interesting.....

Pick it up yourself. If I picked it up from a monster I killed, it should logically be MY item. I shouldn't have to play a crap-shoot to see who's getting my item.

#24 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Pick it up yourself. If I picked it up from a monster I killed, it should logically be MY item. I shouldn't have to play a crap-shoot to see who's getting my item.

did the party at least split the profit?

#25 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

did the party at least split the profit?

The party didn't do anything. The person who got the card kept it for themselves and did nothing to aid me in killing the monster in any form of way considering I one-shotted it by a very large margin!

Edited by MrTyranitar, 13 November 2012 - 09:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users