Patch Notes - v449 (450) - Page 4 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes - v449 (450)

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Umm Faith items should NEVER be put in the item mall... I don't think our staff is that stupid.

I don't think people need to be angry about the Account Bound stuff but it does sound like it's been an issue for a while and it's understandable to get impatient.

djilano nailed it that most people seem to just flood their shops with spin items and they can't sell them if they're bound.

For now just break them for coins and spin again. You lose 2/5 of your coins but it's better than nothing. I turned like six pairs of non-tradeable cowboy boots and some Native pieces into my Hunter Suit/Boots that I was trying to get, plus 3/4 of the Autumn set. Not every roulette in life gives you free respins :D

Eventough if they already dissambled the pieces they do not want , and they spin and got the costume they want, they are still stuck with coins (which are not vendable) or the account bound pieces.

And as I stated before, the Draconis market place is collapsing regarding the Itemmall , so the lucky spin items will be worth more than some of the usual stuff inside the itemmall.

But yet again they can tell us they are listening to the community but they do not, the White & Black ninja sets are still account bound and nor have they returned to the Itemmall as it has been asked many times.

#77 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Love the cute vintage set that's out on this patch, loads of cute people in game right now in both blue and pink -lurve it!
Therefore, I decided to speed-draw it in my style!

Posted Image

Yay for cute costumes!

But........!

I wish there was more events for new costumes and not only lucky spin ^___^ Like chain quests and similar, there's not enough quests in this game in my opinion!

#78 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

pretttyyyyyy

#79 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

This patch.
*flies away*

I see, thanks. I guess I missed that.

#80 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Was another unfortunate day, i miss the sit tab click tab one aswell ^^, those were the days..

#81 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Leo, more hints for the Super Worm Dragon? I spent an hour killing mobs and nothing happened.

#82 Hedean

Hedean

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

*Enters Gorge of Silent in a fully equiped and buffed to the extreme Champion*
*Murders hundreds of worms to the point of extinction and beyond*
*Got sick and tired violating ugly mutant worms*
*Starts killing Bin Ladin golems and other golems in masses*
*Weapon/Armor reaches the point of breaking*
*Looks around the village and talk to the dwellers there for possible hidden quest that ends up spawning the blasted super worm, and fails miserably*

I'd like to hear additional hint Leo....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users