GoCash 15% Extra? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

GoCash 15% Extra?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this...
But I saw on Gocash that they give out +15% more WPE when you redeem their game cards on warpportal. It also notes that the 15% bonus is only given out after the event is over...which is Janurary 1st. Am I reading that wrong or it's really like that? Also are they gonna give the bonus directly to our warpportal accounts or give us in a Code?

#2 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥
  • Server:♥ Chaos ♥

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this...
But I saw on Gocash that they give out +15% more WPE when you redeem their game cards on warpportal. It also notes that the 15% bonus is only given out after the event is over...which is Janurary 1st. Am I reading that wrong or it's really like that? Also are they gonna give the bonus directly to our warpportal accounts or give us in a Code?

mich, i got the 15% bonus right after few days :) the bonus will be given to ur warpportal account.

#3 Elaine

Elaine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

The website says this

You just need to go Power Up page and select your payment method as "GoCash Game Card", and select an amount, and you will get 15% WP energy more on your account automatically!

http://www.warpporta...vents.aspx?#436

However, I completed a payment with a gocash card and the bonus was not rewarded. I am submitting a ticket regarding this to make sure.

#4 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Just an fyi. I redeemed two gocash pins. First one on 11/1, put a support ticket in on 11/2 regarding no bonus recived. Had to pm oda on 11/6 to get issued reolved.
Placed a second pin on 11/11, put in a support ticket in same day regarding no bonus. Called customer support on 11/13, was basically told they were having issues automatically including bonus. So they are manully inputing all bonuses to accounts. So it may take a couple days to recieve your bonus.

Hope that info helps =)

#5 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

We're doing them in batches like hmc's said.

#6 NightGaunt

NightGaunt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationDoko made mo
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

We're doing them in batches like hmc's said.

so we will get da bonus few days after redeeming da card? or is there a day when u added da bonus in batches (like after tuesday n thursday maint)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users