• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 starswithwings

starswithwings

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Often I get stuck in the game. So I was wondering if there can be a stuck button that we can click and take us to the nearest spawn area. Perhaps in the game options.

I'm pretty sure many have gotten stuck before and can't get their way out and the only solution to that is by logging out and logging back in.

It is quite a hassle especially if you're in a party or if you get attacked by a monster or another player (if in pvp area).

I'm not sure if many will agree with me but What do you guys think?

I am not sure where to post this or who to suggest this to since it may be an addition to the game, but this is how I truly feel from the many times I have gotten stuck.

#2 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

I think its a great idea, tho they'd have to implement some 15 or 30 second timer so it cant be abused as a panic button in pvp. +10 if it saved you from re-logging when you get death glitched!

Edited by Bookies, 26 July 2010 - 08:27 PM.

#3 Tanks

Tanks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:34 AM

Most places I have seen with a stuck button have a 10-15min timer on them not to be used as spam or as "reverts" to town aka free portals...

#4 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

It would almost have to be something on a timer because when I get stuck from lag or whatever I can click until I am blue and nothing works. :o

#5 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Most places I have seen with a stuck button have a 10-15min timer on them not to be used as spam or as "reverts" to town aka free portals...

If it just took you to the nearest spawn point i don't think it would be needed, the only places you could use it like that would be if you were in the map already, not a huge exploit.

#6 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Yeah i dont like that idea PVP will no longer be fun if someone can hit a panic button to flee.

#7 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

If you get stick in the game grapichs then your only option is to relogin, or try to get yourself unstuck by getting a ride on another characters cart, (this method works sometimes).

#8 Tanks

Tanks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:39 AM

Well they could simply disable the button on pvp maps, and yes Bookies that's a great idea, spawn point rather than nearest town... http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#9 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

Yeah i dont like that idea PVP will no longer be fun if someone can hit a panic button to flee.

Well they could simply disable the button on pvp maps, and yes Bookies that's a great idea, spawn point rather than nearest town... http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Rather than disabling it in a pvp zone where you can still get stuck and are more likely to get death glitched just put it on a 15-30 second timer like i said earlier. You click the button or skill it puts you in limbo for 15-30 seconds where you cant move, skill, what not. After the timer it teleports you to the nearest spawn point.

#10 Kairoz

Kairoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:11 PM

Or probably a command like /unstuck?

#11 KalliKatz

KalliKatz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn his underground Milk Caverns

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

how about trying to keep the skill/option where if you are attacked/attacking to not be able to use so people can die like men/non-muses.

Edited by KalliKatz, 01 August 2010 - 08:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users