Is 110 INT/VIT too much for DB RK? - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is 110 INT/VIT too much for DB RK?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

I'm going for full DB build and was wondering if 110 INT/VIT too much for DB RK? I have 100 INt, 100 VIT, and 100 Dex, 0 str and 0 luk at the moment. I do not own a KVM weapon so I am a full DB build RK using a Combat Knife. Also do I need agi for cast delay? If so how much is enough?

#2 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

Agi and str are good if you intend to WoE unless you like never having your dragon

#3 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Why do i need agi? For aspd or for cast delay?

#4 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Stat that helps in getting masqueraded less often. lol

#5 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

http://forums.irowik...522#post1309522

"There's more to AGI than simple masq resistance."

Maybe ignore the animation delay? Test in sakray and post the results

#6 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

Need expert DB RK in the house >.<

#7 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

There's a lot of good reasons to get agi. Getting 1 on a woe rk is absolutely the worst thing you can do. I wouldn't get less than 50. I honestly plan on resetting my FS sorc to like 60 int 80 agi 80 str at 150 just so I can worry less about chasers and animation delay

#8 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

All the RK's I've easily Masqueraded have only 1 base Agi in most cases. The rest are probably carrying a heap of weight on them as well. Str and Agi are needed for a DB RK that plans to WoE if they don't want their mount taken from them. If all you can do is Dragon Breath, then consider yourself useless the moment you lose your dragon mount. If you're not going to go for Agi, go for Str for that extra weight limit to resist Masquerades more.

#9 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

All the RK's I've easily Masqueraded have only 1 base Agi in most cases. The rest are probably carrying a heap of weight on them as well. Str and Agi are needed for a DB RK that plans to WoE if they don't want their mount taken from them. If all you can do is Dragon Breath, then consider yourself useless the moment you lose your dragon mount. If you're not going to go for Agi, go for Str for that extra weight limit to resist Masquerades more.

What? Having more weight reduce the chance of getting masquerades? Okay that's it this game is getting more and more confusing with its hidden secrets.

#10 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

What? Having more weight reduce the chance of getting masquerades? Okay that's it this game is getting more and more confusing with its hidden secrets.

Carrying more weight in comparison to your maximum weight limit increases the chances of getting Masqueraded. So in essence you need to carry less. Although you can essentially carry more if you can just get more weight limit with Str.

#11 TopDog18

TopDog18

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationDecatur, GA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Lol,theres no hidden secrets,everything is out there for you to learn,including this info.Consider yourself lucky your learning this from the kind people on the forums because I know alot of people who have woed for years and don't even know this...

Also,a heavy lifter box would help concerning the info above,but pertaining to your original question,I wouldn't go over 100 for stat points in any of those categories,even if im going a full DB build,its just......bad

#12 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Masquerade: Gloomy

Variable Cast Time: 2 seconds

Skill re-use Delay: 2 seconds

Global Skill Delay: 1 second

Duration: (5 + 5 * Skill Level) seconds

ASPD reduction: - (20 + 10 * Skill Level) %

HIT reduction: - (20 * Skill Level) %

{(Caster’s Base Level / 10) + Random number between [(Caster’s DEX / 12) ~ (Caster’s DEX / 4)] + (Caster’s Job Level) + (Skill Level x 10) - < (Target’s Base Level / 10) + [Random number between [(Target’s AGI / 6) ~ (Target’s AGI / 3)] + (Target’s LUK / 10) + [(Target’s Maximum Weight - Current weight) / 100]>] %

Minimum of (Skill Level + (DEX / 20)) % success rate.

Cannot be used on Boss monsters.

#13 Ziphos

Ziphos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Does the Masq Gloomy calculation use base AGI or total AGI for its computations?

Corollary question: does the 60 AGI number I keep hearing for optimum masq resistance take bonus AGI into consideration?

#14 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

Total Agi in most cases. I wouldn't want to fully rely on buffs for Agi to resist Masquerades though.

#15 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

If thats for WOE Id suggest hybrid DB RK, and it sucks how sneaky chasers 1 masq-you-off-dragon w/o AGI and you cant do anything after that (and that no good stringer around or secra buffer survive as long as you at most times or sticking in your range), why I build mine for a versatility of situations; mainly DBing/1 shotting with Provoke+Crushing Strike (assuming almost all the ppl you see in WoE are using sets) on KVM spear/ASPD mode on Vellum Katzbalger (killing Tao-ed or MVP geared-targets) or breaking emp with Alca Bringer, also luk helps semi-resist at least Howl but this still needs confirmation but Im pretty confortable in WOE with this RK build: (and if you are really into DBing, good balance between casting times>HP and SP>though SP gives more dmg units than HP why I saw lot of ppl use that Ur's Seal w/250 SP but I use Morpheus accessories and I do switch with double spell 3 pendants for faster casting.)

Posted Image

WoE application of this build, watch how my RK has been used in different weapon arsenals and switching skills in different situations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHaPKQB1KuQ

My downside: I rarely play my RK coz its costy and I'm lazy on farming rune items. <_<

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 30 November 2012 - 06:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users