SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Where is the best leveling spots for Kunai Ninjas. And got any tips on how to get lots of Kunai?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

What do you mean? You can make kunai at the NPCs in unlimited quantities...

It's annoying, due to the weight, but you can just sit an alt acct merchant there if you must.

#3 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

What do you mean? You can make kunai at the NPCs in unlimited quantities...

It's annoying, due to the weight, but you can just sit an alt acct merchant there if you must.

I need level spot suggestions, Someone got to 99 quickly I wanna see how fast I can by doing what they did.

#4 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:retired

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

since it's 2x xp I made a ninja from 1-95 in less than 2 hours. Popped a BM and levelled in spores right of payon till 25. Ant dungeon to 30. Went to overlook dungeon (VIP needed). It's amazing just 1 shotting monsters in there with wind kunai lol do the quests there till you get to 56. buy blossoms to turnin in eden till 71. I've done all those within 1 BM. from there I soloed my way with the current TI for 70-100 it will take awhile killing the monsters one by one but you'd be surprised how many levels you can get before you turnin lol.

#5 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

the current Ti is not that easy..Orcs cannot be harmed by fire, while evil druids are weak to fire..so kunai switching might be necessary.:)

#6 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

the current Ti is not that easy..Orcs cannot be harmed by fire, while evil druids are weak to fire..so kunai switching might be necessary. :)

Nah, just use Icicle Kunai lol.

#7 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

i had a brand new ninja join my guild yesterday who went from level 10 novice to level 99 ninja in a few hours... leveling is super easy in renewal for ninja... lets just hope it stays that way for Kagerou/oboro...

#8 komorih

komorih

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

My kunai ninja is 97 now, and i think i've been with her about 20 hours, weapon: humma blaze shuriken +4 , 1shot stapos and siromas with kunai, went up 2 levels on magmarings (they give me 0'3 exp T_T ) , then i'm leveling now with stapos/muscipullar/drosera cuz i'm farming drosera tentacles and mandragora flowerpot.

The damage of kunai ninja is impressive, but going to 99 is a pain anyway xD, watching my ninja 1shoting everything desmoralizes me with my 86 sage ( fb - fw - fb) xD paiiiiin and sufferriiiing.

PD: by the by, i want a magic oboro, it will be better to wait and level up with kunais and then change with my free reset?

#9 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

im assuming your ninja is female...since males will be Kagerou not Oboro... id finish leveling with kunai now since we dont know what nerfs are coming exactly with 2nd class

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users