• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 soreblaze

soreblaze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:53 PM

hi all im starting rose again and im wondering i wanna be a champion but i wanna be a pvp any ideas what builds and is there anyone who wants to help me lvl?

#2 kristoffer

kristoffer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

ahm you can read old threads with that same kind of topic..
but to answer your question..sword champ are kinda good this days but you can try spear too since you can get accuracy passive from 2hand swordmastery even if your using a spear..i wont recommend axe,they are friggin slow..im a 140+ knigt atm and a 200+ axe champ tried to kill me and he was freaking slow..

stats:
str=300+
con=same value with your lvl
dex=200+
30-40sen?(i read that its a good way to avoid crit)

but hey thats just my opinion.build your character the way your comfortable with it :> but for your skills.better plan it first, you dnt want to spend 20m-25m for a skill reset book

#3 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

um 2 be honest alot of peaple are "secret" about there build because its unique to them but just its self explanatory it all depends of what U what to do.for ex: if u want more def or feel that u have low defense for whatever reason increase the def passive if you feel you cant clear 3-4 peaple efficently get more hp/def and aoe's if you feel that you get stun locked etc. get mute its all up to u but jus a tip if your going to pvp go 2h sword because it has already the acc passives so you dont have to worry about spending extra skills axe isnt useless because it has a bit more ap then the 2h and spear but its barley noticable and it would be more efficent for the acc and the crit passive wouldnt do much good luck on ur champ xD

#4 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:21 AM

hi all im starting rose again and im wondering i wanna be a champion but i wanna be a pvp any ideas what builds and is there anyone who wants to help me lvl?

Read the guide, it works pretty well!
http://forums.warppo...champion-build/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users