Kafra Card effect idea - Forum Event: Design a Card Effect - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Kafra Card effect idea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Taper

Taper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:49 PM

[Helmet] of Concentration
Effect: Reduces the success rate of Dispel skill by 33%.

Story: Always constantly trying to do their best to serve their customers, but mistakes can still happen... like mistakenly offering the save option first instead of opening the Kafra storage, leading to hundreds of thounds of disgruntled customers. So they have to improve their minds, and by undergoing a strong training in concentration, they are able to improve their effeciency and services.

Note: I just HAD to add this. No matter how you view it, a spammable skill that removes almost every buff in-game with 100% success rate is still broken.

I made it headgear card, because that means you lose the beret as a trade-off.

Edited by Taper, 09 October 2010 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:51 AM

[Helmet] of Concentration
Effect: Reduces the success rate of Dispel skill by 33%.

Story: Always constantly trying to do their best to serve their customers, but mistakes can still happen... like mistakenly offering the save option first instead of opening the Kafra storage, leading to hundreds of thounds of disgruntled customers. So they have to improve their minds, and by undergoing a strong training in concentration, they are able to improve their effeciency and services.

Note: I just HAD to add this. No matter how you view it, a spammable skill that removes almost every buff in-game with 100% success rate is still broken.

I made it headgear card, because that means you lose the beret as a trade-off.

Unless you have slotted Elven ears. ;3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users