**Dragon Breath Question(better Damage)**+9WOE PSET(Pecopeco,Aliot,Firelock) or Bryn,+12Nid,Variants - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

**Dragon Breath Question(better Damage)**+9WOE PSET(Pecopeco,Aliot,Firelock) or Bryn,+12Nid,Variants

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Which Would you Prefer and Why
please Comment Thank you ^_^

Edited by Jen1oak, 05 December 2012 - 10:02 PM.

#2 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

It would be better if you kept the same topics together..I see you have like three topics here asking about basically the same things. You can ask them in the same topic and I believe they'll still reply you, no need to open new topics..

Anyways you can easily calculate that using the formula, especially since you know exactly how much vit&int you have and we don't know your base hp/sp amount

#3 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

okay sooooooooorry

#4 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

+9 WoE Plate of Ares

Variants

+12 Strange Nidgarb

Bradium Shield (Thief Bug Egg)

+12 Turkey on your head with Carat

P.S Forgot to ask are you looking for survivability as well? or just plain solid damage?

Edited by Baturiano, 05 December 2012 - 10:36 PM.

#5 TopDog18

TopDog18

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationDecatur, GA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

I actually don't mind you asking the questions Jen....You can post them whereever you like for all I care,since these are forums made for that purpose.....and seeing as you take advice w/o negative feedback,makes it all the better for me =D

But back to your original question,the bryn + +12 Nid + Variants would give more damage seeing as the sp portion of DB would give you more damage from what me and my friends have tested and you get alot of that from that combination.....

#6 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

@TopDog Thank you! :)
and i see. alrighty. gotta do alot of switching then. gotta work on GR DR. but ill just wait for the merge. might go down hahaha
thanks alot for the info btw! :]

#7 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

@Drazzy: sorry if you always have to move my Posts ^_^

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Please use the class forums, then I won't have to move them u_u

Bryn + Nyd + Variants + overup Maestro Turkey will obviously out-damage WoE set - but it comes at a dire cost in terms of durability (all that reduction, esp if you use turkey instead of +12 CEB) - that SP bonus on the bryn is just massive for DB damage, and it gets multiplied by variant + turkey +% sp effects. But this is PVM/MVP gear, not WoE gear.

I wouldn't be caught dead in WoE wearing pure DB damage gear (coincidentally, dead is probably how you'd be caught doing so. Normally with WoE set you have 30% (cran) + 15% (set) + 6% (woe set items) + 16% (+12 CEB) + 3% (hankie) = 70% demihuman resist. Throw on a CK for 80% (!!). Versus with this, just 33% reduction 43 with CK. So you'd be taking 2.1 times as much damage CK-less, 2.9x with CK on both)

Edited by DrAzzy, 05 December 2012 - 11:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users