1more idea for god items - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

1more idea for god items

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

So been thinking of this a lot but why are you really going crazy over this it sucks but don't mess with them at all just leave them alone and bring over you guys are making more work on yourself. Here are a few ideas

1. Don't worry about gods they are not as a big deal as they were before in woe. It's simple really or

2. You can take a look at all items made say a year or two ago and put rental thing on those to get ride of eventually cause the only server that we are all scared of is yamir so look at those items not valk and ygg they don't have that many and is very balanced ig at moment.

I bring this up cause if you look at it say brewing we are reliant on the hammer that took us 3 years to make now we are in talk of needing to sell it all due to this kind of unfair really having use of it for 3 weeks before account bound or with timer so 3yeats of work and 20b in buying pieces for a 2 year rental is not cool I have been looking at this in big pic there are so many people who use items for dif account who has all there char on one account so say I can use it for this account now my other can't that is just dumb

Please gms don't worry about them just focus on getting people there items back after merge

#2 Sully

Sully

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationGreed Island
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

it doesnt Rather bother me, It Will Just Mean People Would Have To Open Their Minds Up, And Create New Builds And Not Be Reliant Of The Guild Leaders Gods.
2 Years Is A Rather Long Time, And If They Make That Decision Its Their Own Choice To Make Their Guild Stronger.
Or. They Can Save Up And Buy Their Own. :)

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

So been thinking of this a lot but why are you really going crazy over this it sucks but don't mess with them at all just leave them alone and bring over you guys are making more work on yourself. Here are a few ideas

1. Don't worry about gods they are not as a big deal as they were before in woe. It's simple really or

2. You can take a look at all items made say a year or two ago and put rental thing on those to get ride of eventually cause the only server that we are all scared of is yamir so look at those items not valk and ygg they don't have that many and is very balanced ig at moment.

I bring this up cause if you look at it say brewing we are reliant on the hammer that took us 3 years to make now we are in talk of needing to sell it all due to this kind of unfair really having use of it for 3 weeks before account bound or with timer so 3yeats of work and 20b in buying pieces for a 2 year rental is not cool I have been looking at this in big pic there are so many people who use items for dif account who has all there char on one account so say I can use it for this account now my other can't that is just dumb

Please gms don't worry about them just focus on getting people there items back after merge

If you think there is nothing wrong with over 300 god items on a server where only 500 or so people are participating in WoE, you need a reality check.

#4 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

You see the only prob is 1 server yamir that God item thing should just effect them then that will weed out all the extra ones that have been passed down problem solved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users