Helps Please I want to play game - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Helps Please I want to play game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkAngol

DarkAngol

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

This is all that comes up it dosent mater witch one i try to patch be it the new world patch or the old ones or Valerye all that comes up is all fallows..

Posted Image

and no i dont get any er-res that's all i can tell you .. yes i downloaded it right i have downloaded this game many many times the only thing that's different this time is i no longer have windows xp.. I now have windows 7 Ultimate . yes my computer can process it and yes i have all flash programs needed.. so whats wrong?

#2 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:40 AM

try checking the rangnarok setup file and see which graphic card is selected that could be it mine shows 2 different ones dierect3d hul and direct3d T&L HUL so that might be it or try reseting the comp i know i once had problems with ro starting once you install not sure what else to say >___<

#3 Xi0ngman

Xi0ngman

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:46 AM

Make sure to run it as admin, and try running the very bottom selection in your setup.exe

IE:

D3D HAL
D3D T&L
Radeon 4800
Radeon 4800 < that one

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

Make sure to run it as admin, and try running the very bottom selection in your setup.exe

IE:

D3D HAL
D3D T&L
Radeon 4800
Radeon 4800 < that one

Most people report the opposite - that the D3D ones work when using the Radeon rendering option does not.

http://forums.warppo...raphics-issues/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users