What happens to people who got their accounts hacked? [Need Moderators/GMs attention] - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What happens to people who got their accounts hacked? [Need Moderators/GMs attention]

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

i was in pvp once and i suddenly fell over dead for no reason... i then got a message from a gm telling me to log off so they could fix an issue i had sent a ticket about... i know it was a GM since i got the message at the top of the screen as well as in my chat bar... fine and well and all that they fixed y item... i just wish they hadnt killed me to do it... i woulda just logged off

They probably just went to your location and right-clicked on you (maybe to bring up chat window?) while in perfect hide, which triggers normal attack in pvp, and with the stats and gear GMs carry, that 1-shotted you.

#27 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Usually they PM you, but yea the times when GMs actually logged onto my account, I was sent to the title screen, no "someone has logged onto you account".

#28 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

The GMs are usually supposed to contact you by PM beforehand if they see that you are online, but usually will contact you by ticket when your issue is resolved. If you send me your ticket information I can check up on it.

#29 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

They actually called me and had me fax them something.

#30 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Thank you for all the reassurances! I'm beginning to feel a little better. I've already sent in a ticket so I'm hoping I get the reply I want to hear! But I still would like to know if I could be a victim of keyloggers? :/

Websites I often frequent are:

1) Ragial
2) WP Forums
3) iROwiki
4) Facebook

Any chance of me being a victim of keyloggers? :/

what no bangbus?

#31 Triki

Triki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

had the gms kick me off my potter acc with no notice (while potting) before and then refuse to reimburse the foods they wasted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users