nyaaro

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

Hey guys,
Well, I'm about to play Ragnarok with a friend and we were accustomed to private servers but we're willing to make a good attempt here.
I wanted to make a Full Support HP to level with my friend, but I was wondering if it would be a first good character to make, if not, what would be a good option to start? I really wanted to make a priest. I also wanted a viable build to both MVP/WoE if it would be possible as well as good beginner and cheap equips to get.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Well, Eden Group Equipment Quests are worth doing if you didn't have them on your private servers.

After that, you're looking at normal gears that you'd look for on Private Servers, like Raydric Cards in Nydhogur Manteaus or Diabolus Manteau (You may know it as a Proxy Skin Fragment)

#3 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

AB is a good choice esp if you have a friend to play with that plays a decently fast leveling class up to 99. After that you'll have no problems getting parties if you have any skill whatsoever for turn in parties. If you're on valk I can probably toss you both some gear/zeny to get you started. Depends what class your friend is playing and if you VIP but I can give you some good leveling "paths" if you're interested too. Good leveling classes would be like hunter/knight/ninja(and their 100+ class comes out very soon, within a few weeks)/sage potentially, definitely their 3rd class/wizard/rogue. Hunter, knight and ninja are probably the cheapest to level melee classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users