Is there any way to upgrade other class items besides making those class? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is there any way to upgrade other class items besides making those class?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iKazukii

iKazukii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie/Ymir

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

I have a lot of items that isn't available for some of my characters. I want to upgrade them but i don't the right class for it. I just want to upgrade and sell it for others. But the hard thing is to upgrade them because they aren't all weapon (specifically saying for Whitesmith skill "upgrade") Anyway. I hope there is. If not, I do hope one day there will be one NPC that'll do that.

#2 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Err I don't think so. You won't get much more from upgrading within the safety limit tho, prolly just gonna get the same price for it minus the ores you used. Upgrading past the safety limit usually costs more than just buying the item upgraded, unless you're one lucky duck.

#3 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

I have a lot of items that isn't available for some of my characters. I want to upgrade them but i don't the right class for it. I just want to upgrade and sell it for others. But the hard thing is to upgrade them because they aren't all weapon (specifically saying for Whitesmith skill "upgrade") Anyway. I hope there is. If not, I do hope one day there will be one NPC that'll do that.

For the weapon upgrade skill, you only need those items in your inventory to upgrade them. You don't have to wear them, so a smith can upgrade ANY weapon. For armors and other things though, yeah sadly you need to have that specific class. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users