HELP,HOW to MAX damage of RollingCutter - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HELP,HOW to MAX damage of RollingCutter

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jlem

jlem

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

factors to get high damage of ROLLING cutter,iis it weapon,stats.,PLS. give me some opinion,im NOOB

#2 Brenson

Brenson

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

high atk, proper element, high str and high dex. if you wanna solo TIs (including the high TIs) like an awesome 1 man army, make poison bottles and enchant deadly poison like a fiend get'n their fix.

for survivability, make sure to get high vit and at minimum use an immune (raydric carded) garment. variant shoes are also great investment. they add a huge chunk of HP (survivability) and SP (more SP = more rolling cutters). my defualt armor has a pecopeco card in it for the additional 10% HP. once you get 3rd class with some vit, 10% is a nice boost.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

It's a well-behaved skill. There's nothing funky about the formula:

Rolling Cutter

Damage: ATK [{(Skill Level x 50) + 50} x Caster's Base Level/100] %
Global Skill Delay: 0.2 second
5x5 AoE at level 5
Max Counter: 10

Attack is calculated approximately as per:
http://irowiki.org/wiki/ATK

my defualt armor has a pecopeco card in it for the additional 10% HP.

And FFS, pecopeco card sucks and always has - Adding HP doesn't matter in PVM unless you're dying (main benefit of vit in PVM is the status resist and increased hp recovery from items, unless you're getting 1-shotted - but nothing hurts enough to 1-shot you in PVM in renewal. And if you can't outpot the mobs you're making, 10% isn't going to add enough survival time to make it safe), and in MVP you need ele armor and in PVP/WoE you need unfrozen. For PVM, I usually default a porcellio card, for the added damage, on the somewhat rare occasion that I'm doing something in PVM that doesn't require me to wear elemental armor.

Edited by DrAzzy, 14 December 2012 - 09:16 AM.

#4 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

Simple just use EDP. You won't be doing alot of damage without EDP other than that get a KVM weapon and upgrade it to +9 or more, proc the 193 aspd and you will kill any mob before they could kill you. Once you have a kvm weapon you won't be using any other type of katar on your gx unless you are the gimmicky type of person. Gear wise good items for pvm would be HBP, BSB combo/nab shoes with atk enchants any porcellio carded armor or nab armor with atk enchants, rideword hat or use any headgears that lets you use cheap regen items like fish in mouth, rudolf band. PVP wise it's another story.

Edited by kiefer, 14 December 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#5 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

Stacking ATK together, the strength of rolling cutter though is how fast you can spam it. Hence if you have a KVM weapon or an Alicel Doll paired with hunter fly carded katars you would do wonders in PVM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users