#1 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

My vanil matk is like 200 at 50 wtf? I was reading somewhere you want it to be like 300 at level 50?

Is mine just weak, probably should reroll it if so

#2 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

This is in renewal right? I don't think that's low, and it really doesn't even matter if it is because its Matk will max out anyway.

You should be hitting 300 Matk around 70-80, but like I said, it really doesn't matter.

#3 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

This is in renewal right? I don't think that's low, and it really doesn't even matter if it is because its Matk will max out anyway.

You should be hitting 300 Matk around 70-80, but like I said, it really doesn't matter.

oh? It don't matter anymore than?

#4 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Nope. Doesn't matter for a Vani if ANY of its stats are below average. Only if you have an evolved one before renewal.

#5 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Nope. Doesn't matter for a Vani if ANY of its stats are below average. Only if you have an evolved one before renewal.

sweet :D

Two more questions since your replying

1. How do I upgrade him or whatever? Once he hits 99?

2. Skills? Do I max them all out pretty much?

#6 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

1. When his intimacy becomes Loyal, which takes about 900+ feeds if you feed it at Hunger 11-24. Level doesn't matter.

2. Yes but you don't need its ultimate skill if you aren't planning to get an Eira. This is because you have to get it to loyal twice for the ultimate skill, and using the skill will eat up ALL of its intimacy, so you can't just use it willy-nilly. Eira has a skill that lets it farm intimacy fast, so it's not a problem for her to use ultimate skills.

#7 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

1. When his intimacy becomes Loyal, which takes about 900+ feeds if you feed it at Hunger 11-24. Level doesn't matter.

2. Yes but you don't need its ultimate skill if you aren't planning to get an Eira. This is because you have to get it to loyal twice for the ultimate skill, and using the skill will eat up ALL of its intimacy, so you can't just use it willy-nilly. Eira has a skill that lets it farm intimacy fast, so it's not a problem for her to use ultimate skills.

Oh my, well thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users