A couple of new ideas for the game - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A couple of new ideas for the game

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gamey

Gamey

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:53 AM

I hope I place this in the right place.

Ok. A couple of changes would be nice. Pets and Homunculus shouldn't need food to stay with their master. They also shouldn't be able to leave their master. Instead of food being a life thing to them. How about making it a requirement for a full stomach special move. But Homunculus still can lose intimacy. By allowing you to smack them around. As a command. It makes them lose intimacy.

Also this change would be lovey for the Soul Linker spirits be a summon able move that allow for summon spirits. And you can't have that type of class already in your party. The only skill that wouldn't be able to become a spirit should be Soul Linker Spirit. But the effects can still be the same. The max number of spirits at a given time can only be 5. But there timer is not permanent they fade after the duration. Which I think a max duration is 350 seconds for all the spirits.

Also a couple of new starting and expansion for other classes would be nice. Well here what I had in mind.
Novice->Necormance->Lich->transcendent:ArchLich
Novice-> Ninja->transcendent: Master Ninja
Novice-> Gunslingers-> transcendent: Gun Master
Novice-> Homunculus-> transcendent: Elite Homunculus

Some of you saying what a Homunculus class? Why not. Able to learn all passive skills.What even cooler is that they get their own skills. They boost up their healing. No they can't use the skill summon homunculus. Since they are a Homunculus. They get loads of passive skills. Default trait: All Homunculus humans have red eyes. Able to wear all clothing and used all weapons. Bad thing about them? Well that depends. Some of their Homunculus skills makes up for the other class skills. Meaning they have a lot to offer. But restrict on few skills. They have Homunculus skills. Of course number of total skills 60.

Passive Homunculus skills:
Homunculus Skin: Passive increase defense (10)
Homunculus Healing Power: Passive increase healing skills (10)
Homunculus magic mind: Magic damage to enemies is increase (10)

Well I could give you more stuff. I want the staff to create the Homunculus skills. Since they do a better job at it.

The Necromancer is a mix class that uses summons and bone magic.

Gun Master: This class would be a class extension for Gunslingers it would have more passive guns skills. And More active gun skills. No new coin skills for gun master. Mostly focus on gun attack and speed boosts.

Ninja Master is for the ninjas.

Hope you like my ideas. Because I see them as future ones for this wonderful game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users