I (also) can't login, but, for god's sake... - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I (also) can't login, but, for god's sake...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hokkard

Hokkard

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

Seriously, what's going on here?

I simply can't log on this game (NO, not European player or anything, I'm from South America and I'm not aware of any kind of Ip block for it), because every attempt only leads me to a message of "Can't connect to login server".

I never had this kind of problem with Requiem, but now, I came to have with Maestia, and this is really sickening, especially considering that there are MANY other posts like this around.

Seriously, WHAT is the problem for logging? Is there something going on with the servers? Any maintenance or anything? I can't find a single announcement or any information regarding it. And seriously, I'm tired of seeing the same posts, fulfilled with the same questions and issues, with NO solution, or even a SINGLE response from any kind of manager, administrator or anything.

This is not only outrageous, it's ridiculous. The game's pretty new, and this forum already seems to be a forgotten den of random posts and unsolved issues. Why is it so hard to give a single solution, or at least show that SOMEONE is actually interested in anything? Is it so hard? Why no one seems to bring a solution or simply expose if there's any kind of problem going on? I simply can't connect to this said login server, and it has nothing to do with an antivirus, browser, or anything. As I said, I never had any kind of problem such as this with Requiem, and there are no reason for me to go through it with Maestia.

I just need an answer, even a cheap, poorly explained or detailed solution would do. I just need to know how to finally connect to this login server, IF somebody comes to read this and actually do something about it. It's not only for me, but for all those players who can't simply log in. If alaplaya's Maestia is closed for EU players, then, THIS is the only option left for the rest.

Thanks in advance,

Att.

Edit.: 50 Views, 0 Replies....

Edited by Hokkard, 22 December 2012 - 03:04 AM.

#2 TheReaperV

TheReaperV

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

I have the same problem but I'm from Europe. It's even more strange because some YouTuber from Poland, my country which is in Europe was recording gameplay from that game. I also have one more problem. I thought that problem with login is caused by wrong password. So, I changed it and tried to login. It didn't work too! I tried to change password again but when I typed CORRECT password and changed it to similiar but different it said that current password I typed is incorrect... So tell us what's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Hokkard

Hokkard

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

I have the same problem but I'm from Europe. It's even more strange because some YouTuber from Poland, my country which is in Europe was recording gameplay from that game. I also have one more problem. I thought that problem with login is caused by wrong password. So, I changed it and tried to login. It didn't work too! I tried to change password again but when I typed CORRECT password and changed it to similiar but different it said that current password I typed is incorrect... So tell us what's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Players from Europe are allowed to play at alaplaya's server, which is EU-only.

http://maestia.de.alaplaya.net/

There are still those outside Europe who can't play anywhere. But no one seems to give a damn about it. Or else I wouldn't be here complaining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users