Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

v.0.2.40- v.0.2.41

Events -
  • Coin Collector Gato Returns! (ongoing)- Gato's collection is still incomplete and he still NEEDS YOUR HELP! Beginning June 6th though June 26th, monsters will be dropping these coins, your task is to collect these and turn them into the Vending Machine near the Gato NPC.
  • Winter Holiday Loading Screen (ENDED) - Create a Dragon Saga loading screen, featuring you and your loved ones and what you think represents Hoiliday Season in the world of Dragon Saga and you might just end up being one of the lucky chosen to be showcased ingame! (Prizes to be handed out 12/21)
In-Game:
  • Update:
  • Christmas Event Added:
  • Christmas Quests added (9 quests)
  • 3 Event NPCs added to center of Port of Winds
  • Christmas Monsters added
  • Reward for Christmas Elite Added
  • F6 reward for correct direction guess added
  • Event reward item added
  • Quest Misc items added
  • Holiday Item Exchange added
  • Skillup accessories added
  • Spoiler
[/list][*]Bug Fixes:
  • Text error and client lag from UI occuring when Jundo NPC is clicked *Fixed*
  • Effect error appearing when player riding his pet passed the area available for Guardian tower in F7 *Fixed*
  • Required Quest Lv condition for 72/73 changed to be for 70 Lv.
    • Spoiler
  • Assassin Skill Shadow Walk Cooldown bug fixed : 3 hiding skills changed as Active type from Toggle type:
    • Shadow Walk (Assassin skill)
    • Burrow (Assassin skill)
    • Camouflage (Sniper skill)
  • Breeze run bug: crossing the finish line multiple times *fixed*
  • Kimart(Elite monster) from Community dungeon doesn't drops Drakos manufactuer scroll items *fixed*.
  • Temple of Water(Quest mode) shows empty minimap window *fixed*.
  • Market and CashShop buttons disabled after canceling PvP *fixed*.
  • Player can use Woodie Chair while he's riding pet bug *fixed*.
  • Using invalid character error appears when item linked to chatting window using with Alt+left click *fixed*
  • Not able to enter to the certain F2 chaos mode, even a player has their Chaos Scroll items *fixed*
[*]Known Issues Devs are working on:
  • Liger/Tiger Lag issue
[/list]

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Well now this Xmas event is pretty creative..... somewhat.

The Ice Palace isn't a palace but just Bear Claw Mine mission w/ Christmas Decorations. The real ice palace's outside is freaking gorgeous while the inside is alright as well. The monsters are adorable! The Santa suit Koombas and Skeletons with the lil Rams and who doesn't love penguins. The mission drops some exp potions that are level scaled which aren't bad. I got .03-.04% exp per potion and that's at level 79. So not a bad idea to speed-run spam F1.

The bosses however.....
  • Zaro Reskin
  • Cassandra from VC Reskin
  • Arkah..... no reskin just.... Arkah. Not the OG Arkah from before New Origins the current one.
The cutscenes are nice. Miss Arkah Clone looks kind of cute blushing constantly making me think she wanted Santa as a boyfriend. Not gonna give a major heart-stopping spoiler but your mistaken for Rudolph cause of a red nose from a cold and apparently you make him look like a bad-ass cause now he has a reputation for cruelty and strength. Both the Winter and Spring fairies are nicely designed NPC's. Santa isn't a jolly old fat guy but a rough and tough, yet perverted, muscle bound young dude w/ tattoo's.

Now for the main things your gonna want to grind in this update for the rewards:
  • The Co-operative quests: Now those Stocking quests you bring Rudolph are supposed to build a meter and when X number of quests are done by everyone in the server it gives us a drop increasing buff. I don't know if it's working yet but when it's working it's a good idea to repeat the quest as it's a simple objective and a reason to spam F1 aside from the snow drop and defense orders.
  • The Snowflake things: These snow drops from the mission rewards. Can be traded for the Event medal, and some IM costume parts. Like hats, and face items, and backpacks. No Sc'ing them however.
  • Defense mode (F6): The main grinding. Hope you stocked some perfect hunches because the Silver and Gold marbles are what you get and what is needed for rewards. You need alot of them for the accessories, and even more so if you want the Frost weapon. BTW, the frost weapon is an Un-soulcraftable version of the Halloween weapon (+5% AIm) so it's questionable if you should get it. Perhaps have an attack effect but I aint sure. Also the pets need those marbles as well. Now the streak guesses will give you the silver and gold marbles. If you wanna get alot of golds your gonna need to guess 6-8 correct in a row alot. 9 in a row gives a pouch that gives more silver or gold marbles. Expect to do F6 solo about 10-15 times with 8-9 correct guesses in a row for a chance to buy 1 item :$
The event's nice. But too much Perfect Hunch promoting :(. Wish there was alternate ways to buy the items that need F6 rewards.

Edited by Coolsam, 20 December 2012 - 12:09 AM.

#3 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

Anyone know how to get the Rare and Hero versions of the IM accesories?

#4 clouce

clouce

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

how to download the patch

#5 Rabrb

Rabrb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

fix market plz >< ,,, proff stuff stil dosnt show up after each maint unless its manualy fixed everytime

#6 iamchokoy

iamchokoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

please get me back my account banned !

#7 iamchokoy

iamchokoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

my account ID is ChokoyTamix ... IGN: in game // Panutcha //Assassin /LEVEL 44 !! Guild WutangClan !! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i need to play my account !!i need to get my level make lvl80 fast :D please PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Merry X Mas // WarpPortal & DragonSaga //
Thank you !!
! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

#8 iamchokoy

iamchokoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

this is the Ticket CODE

0DA-185B083F-0174 !!!!! please

#9 g1327866192

g1327866192

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Locationsecond to the right, and straight on till morning

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

BigWheel is not working for me anymore :(
It doesn't accept my W-Coin

I logged out and tried again and nothing. I reinstalled DragonSaga and it still doesn't work.

I submitted a ticket but it'll probably take a while : (

Edited by g1327866192, 21 December 2012 - 01:07 AM.

#10 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

Kinda disappointing that this event encourages people to solo. If you solo it costs like 25 PH in f6, if you go in a party of two the amount of ph you need is doubled but the same amount of silver/gold marbles drop. Anyway the amount of silver/gold marbles required for the pets/weapon/accessories is a bit high considering how hard it is to get marbles. I did some rough calculations and you would need around 3k-3.5k IM points in Perfect Hunches to get the weapon, and like Coolsam said, you can't soulcraft it or enchant it and its soublound. They just look cool I guess. Other than that I really liked the f5 scenario, it would have been a blast to have that map instead of the mm we got.

#11 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

seem like they added ins to socket so it wont break, the only problem I have with it, it the ins from IM. I guess u guys are that greedy for money. and I know u guys wont change it cause u guys never change the ins for enchanting shifting. I guess u don't care about non-IM user. so much for the profession system of being non-IM related and helping out to balance between the IM- user and non-IM user. one more thing why was this not in the patch notes.

Edited by dango, 20 December 2012 - 09:52 AM.

#12 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Ok. This is my rant about this event, not even going to sugar coat it.
1. For a Christmas event this is the greediest and one of the most half assed events I've ever seen. Oh you want that cool stuff BETTER CHUNK $20+ PER ITEM. Seriously what the hell you aren't even trying anymore herpderp lets drain everyone of money. I feel so damn bad for people that dont have the money for hunches to get the stuff.

2. Marbles exclusive only dropping from boxes is stupid idea for the amount we need and at such an extremely low rate your butt is going to be sore from all hours of grinding you're going to do for even cheapest marbles item.

3. I'd honestly rather not even have a Christmas patch than this crappy cash players only Christmas event you guys should be ashamed for doing this kind of event to your player base. The one time of the year where your supposed to kind of giving and instead the only giving you want to see is the hundreds of dollars for the Christmas crap.

3. THANKS FOR FREAKIN F6 PARTY NERF ON PERFECT HUNCHES oh and also adding IM ONLY ins scrolls for socket cards.

Seriously without a doubt this one of the most pathetic events I've ever witnessed in any game, but what should I expect from past year of craptastic patching from the devs.

#13 DracoHandsome

DracoHandsome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

I must strongly object to the absolutely insane number of marbles required for these items. Assuming I play the game at my absolute best and that I'm either psychic, or rich and stupid, I would have to do Defense Mode over one hundred times to get a single marble item.

And I would have to do it solo.

Hundreds of times.

That's absolutely ridiculous.

#14 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Just a heads up, you won't even get 20 of each marble per F6 if you use hunches every guess. That means you'd need about 12-16 at least for an accessory or pet.

#15 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Actually Sam, the cumulative quest buff adds a 10%-50% chance that the monster drops additional marbles. So its a bit more doable with the buff active. Just need to get 500 quests done every time.

#16 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Well it takes about 1-3 F1 runs at 1 map maybe for 5 stockings to get a quest done. And the medal and IM stuff like rudolph nose, backpack, the hats and glasses supposedly require a reward that drops in the mission map.

#17 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

Sorry for double post but you guys kind of broke the ability for most ppl to enter Battlesquare. Fix please.

#18 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

the 2012 event items that can be get for exchanging magical snow, they drop it in the mission map at the end after boss kill. just got a santa hat from chaos f1.

#19 Monyot

Monyot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

If the accessories from Christmas event are permanent and can increase the skill level more than 1 level, I am really glad that one accessory cost ~200 marbles. They should not be easy to be obtained and they might be a better choice than upgrading skills with monster card. In addition, they are tradeable, and soulcraftable.

However, i feel 200 marbles for 1 egg is too much, considering it is only an "event item" that does not give a better stat boost than current pets. Maybe half of the current price is a fair amount of marbles.

I only hope that this even last long, longer than the endless summer event, to give people time for farming such nice items.

#20 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

Everything is too expensive if adv im accessories are $10 im willing to bet hero acc are $50, the weapons are $30.

#21 g1327866192

g1327866192

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

if the Ice weapons had something nice like ATK and/or MATK or some stat boost it might actually be worth getting. 75 Gold Marbles? Whoever is in charge has lost their marbles

Edited by g1327866192, 21 December 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#22 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

for some reason I think the ice weapon going to be in the IM in the future.

#23 g1327866192

g1327866192

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

for some reason I think the ice weapon going to be in the IM in the future.

for what? 200-300 IM pts? ULTIMATE douche move

#24 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

for what? 200-300 IM pts? ULTIMATE douche move

if they think they can make money from it they will do it.

#25 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Ice weapons only redeeming factor is the snowflake animation from normal x attacks. But at how much is needed to get one and the inability to soulcraft, it's just not worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users