#1 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

Hello Midgard! It's almost that time when your heart wells up and you're reduced to stuttering!

To celebrate Valentine's Day, we're having a card event. All you need to do is make a message to your loved one, in the following format and post it in this thread. If you want it to be from a secret admirer, message me and I'll post it at your discretion.

The event runs from 20/01/14 to 9/2/14

The format should look like

*Picture

To: IGN

Pictures can be ingame screenshots or drawn.

Sending a message will net you and the recipient Valentine Chocolate Box, but only one per account and players can only submit 3 messages. You're more than welcome to submit entries to people who already got messages, but they won't get anything!

As with any event, here's a message that was prepared earlier:

6s6kJ.png

To: Gigadrill

Message: You have really helped a lot recently, and I appreciate it! Maybe one day we can grind in Jawaii, with you killing all the monsters and me doing nothing healing you! I'm still trying to get used to everything in the new patch so please give me more time to get better.

Edited by Sestuplo, 09 February 2014 - 07:34 AM.

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

amtvzc.jpg

To: FrillyCake

Message: We've gone through a lot of adventures together. One day you disappeared and I was left to fend off the hoards of monsters and to watch over our friends in this world. Perhaps we shall meet each other again when the world is once again fit for your presence. A place of sand that is not from the desert, but from the depths of the ocean. Perhaps that island in the distance? We shall see. Only time will tell.

#3 Nocredit

Nocredit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

IMG007469.jpg
To: Anlia
Message: I wish we could have fought together more, but the time I spent with you in a peaceful town was always the best, you made me really happy. You're the reason why I exist in this world, and even if you decide to leave it, I'll still be waiting for you. I hope we can be together on that special day, but even if we're not, I wish you a happy Valentine's day~

P. S. : With our past and future lives in mind,
I have filled this text with all the magic I could muster.
Love you forever~

Edited by Nocredit, 20 January 2014 - 03:42 PM.

#4 Teffa

Teffa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

Spoiler
To: Collosseum
Messageapologize for not being with you as much as I'd like. But I'll be with you in heart and in mind. Like you are with me. 
Whenever I'm lost, you'll find me. Whenever in doubt, you're there. Maybe I should get lost this Valentine, so you have to find me, and spend it with me here~

Edited by Teffa, 21 January 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#5 Melishi

Melishi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSanta Fe, Argentina ~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

To: Facundo

"Bueno Facu un dia comun y corriente te conoci. Tan tierno y buen amigo. Agradezco haberte conocido ^_^ y emm eso

Este mensaje de San Valentin es porque a pesar de tan poco tiempo te ganaste todo mi cariño y afecto

Y que activen Jawaii asi vamos y sacamos muchas fotitos lindas alla!! sii!! ♥

Te quiero mucho!"

2ni8nly.jpg

#6 Arashiii

Arashiii

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAlberta Channel 8
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

TohOKRI.jpg?1

To: AxlDrake
Message:Axl, in these days I'm grateful because I could find you, when I need you, you are here and your love is the most healing magic for me, you can take my own devils and loves them and loves me, I love you and I'll be there for you when you need me. Happy Valentine's day <3 You makes me happy ^.^

PD: Te amo <3

#7 allenerie

allenerie

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

To : RoIfe

Message : Hey there baby! I know we have this love-hate relationship throughout the entire time but that what makes our time together so precious. I love the way you avoid me every time I am somewhere near you. I love how you are a sorcerer but always ended up being full time healer in the party. That only goes and prove how capable of a gamer you are. I know sometimes my Ice Wall saved me, but without you I would have to respawn more than needed. I know i havent been able to go online and see you in the game but just so you know, I miss you, hope we can spend more time together next time!

P.S : thanks for what u did to my ranger xDDD <3

fbdk7.jpg

Edited by allenerie, 21 January 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#8 thosunrang

thosunrang

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

To: RoIfe (I is Capital i) 

Message: I miss you so much darling! It has been ages since I last saw you. In my heart you are the best hybrid sorcerer ever, you are the only sorc that I know will always watch my back while raiding. Thank you so much for the belated-birthday present, it means a whole lot to me. I'm not sure when we will be able to meet again, but please keep in mind that I will always think of you, my precious darling. 

30mqyys.jpg

#9 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

1551644_618728394841289_127948597_n.jpg

To: StargonX

Message: My love. <3 I miss playing with you, I know you've been working hard for that we both know and that's why I don't ask you to play with me again. We have had a lot of fun within this game, but also some moments when we couldn't just refrain from feeling angy because of the lag that didn't let us play and enjoy. This game was almost the only thing we had to feel together despite the distance, and I recognise it is not the same without you. This 2/14 I hope we can be together.

Your girlfriend that loves you lots, Lilith. <3

#10 yowsef

yowsef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

To: Aesma

Message: Thank you for being a supportive leader and making us more feel at home on your guild . You're the queen of our guild and no one will object that haha LOL . Thank you for answers for all the question that we always have even on small things you're not getting tired answering those hehe . wish you more life and more play's to come . long live demonic queen :D

Attached Images

• ScreenCapture_2014_01_22_09_19_24.jpg

#11 Pharol

Pharol

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

eledf9.png

To: Kalicchi

Message: Hey sweetheart. Even if I take every opportunity to steal stockings from a fifty-foot tall, voluptuous demon in a fancy dress, summon pink ghost girls in even fancier dresses to increase the amount of experience I gain from killing anthropomorphic cacti, and summon fox-girl hybrids to whack things with a bell on a stick, you will always be my one and only. I always come back to you. It's like two godlike beings from behind a cosmic computer screen who love each other as much as we do had us find each other. Love you, sweetheart. ♥ Oh, and tell that damn soul doll to stay out of my heavenly sausage stash, or I'll feed it to your Kelberop.

Edited by Pharol, 21 January 2014 - 11:44 PM.

#12 LaraArmstrong

LaraArmstrong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

dfg.jpg

To: RoahonoahZoro

Message: Hello Zoro! :D Even though i know we'll be together on valentines i still want to send you this. I love you so much :3 In game and out of game. Thank you for all the costumes you've bought me! And thank you for helping me create our guild. I know sometimes it seems like spending all the time we do on RO2 is pointless, but in some ways its nice, as it's the only time we get to spend with each other during the week while we're away at college. We need a print screen with out Chaos gear! :D I love you my handsome <3 <3 

Edited by LaraArmstrong, 22 January 2014 - 03:53 AM.

#13 Vogun

Vogun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:49 AM

serena_zps1cbd1be1.jpg

To: Serena (Flight NPC stationed in Prontera and Alberta)

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing.

Air hostess, I like the way you dress.
That uniform you're wearing, so hot I can't stop staring.

To: Darlah
Stop stalking me.

Edited by Vogun, 23 January 2014 - 10:52 AM.

#14 xXxMaharetxXx

xXxMaharetxXx

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

3qgs.jpg

To:  DcenCy 

I write for you this little message to tell you that i love you.I never though or could imagine how important you could be for me, even with the great distance between us our love doesn't fade.  I truly appreciate your efforts, 'cause without them we wouldn't be together. And so, i can only tell you that I've placed my eyes on you, so that you can be the man I spend my happy and sad moments, and also my entire time. Now my only hope to share many quest and adventures with you this and every day.

I love you  :p_love: 

#15 SwiftChiriki

SwiftChiriki

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

To : SwiftChiriko

Message : im here to show her for nothing change on me for love her everyday and till forever, and this will be present for our anniversary 1'st years(in real life) and i will never leave you alone, where ever you are i will be there, and here i purpose to you "will you marry me?" as a sign you will be my true love in game, even for my real life, and i like to show you for see how i love you. 

Attached Images

• Purpose.jpg

#16 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

output_7_Fo_Web.gif

To: Fecoi

Dear Fecoi,

In the time that we've spent together, I have really been grateful and elated, to the point that I've thought of you more than just a friend in this role-playing game. I feel like you could be a great friend and maybe, a lover, that I could have in the real world. You've always been there for me, to support me and to encourage me, uplifted my down spirit when an incident occurred in game, and the thick and thins of RHD times when we did it all day and night. We grew up together. We gained experience through each battle together. Thanks for being so awesome! I love you! Happy Valentines Day!

Love, 
Lil Mei
:p_love: 

Edited by hxinen, 05 February 2014 - 07:11 AM.

#17 DarkZeroFox

DarkZeroFox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

RO_Valentines.jpg

To: NeroSchnider

"Right from the start, you were a thief you stole my heart. And I your willing victim."

No matter where you go, my heart belongs to you. No matter where you are, my heart will have a place for you. No matter what, my heart will always be yours. Thank you for always making me happy. Happy Valentines Love~ <3 I love you forever x infinity and beyond!! <3

Edited by DarkZeroFox, 24 January 2014 - 08:19 AM.

#18 MsMuffin

MsMuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:34 AM

905291_1415879141991272_1714077053_o.jpg 

To: Meije

Dear Meije,

Meeting you was a beautiful accident, followed by irreplaceable moments when we fought and grew up together. I still remember the time when we shouted excitedly for the first purple gear, when we relaxed and even held a party in Garden of Baphomet where leaves were vibrant in the breeze, when I misunderstood but you smiled and forgave it. In your smile I see something more shining than the stars.

Role-playing games are like living in a dream. 'Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely.' But now, I am glad that I have you, someone who I can trust, confide in, share my feelings with. Now, one month after the Christmas Day, and one month before the Valentines Day, I, Fecoi, am here to propose marriage to youMay the love be our token; love be yours and love be mine.

Love,
Kiku Sarah
:p_laugh:

Edited by MsMuffin, 27 January 2014 - 01:20 AM.

#19 Vanillie

Vanillie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Location✿ Home ✿

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

To: Rekyem

Spoiler

~~~It is amazing? we met in Ragnarok 1 long time ago...♫

and although at first we were apart ... we continue together. 
We've been through many good times and bad times also... 
But today we are together, and we continue sharing the same hobbies.
thanks for being allways with me. 
I love you 

Spoiler

#20 MInel

MInel

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBeside my Sun

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

To: xCream

Spoiler

It's been a long time since I meet you my dear, so many moments together, ragnarok brings me the magic opportunity to meet you, now we are here hands taken looking for the future.

I love you so much baby :lv:

#21 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

80OisaJ.png

To TinyOwl, 

It has been awhile since we met each other, meeting you has been the best thing that happened to me. Although we are far away from each other and we haven't talked much lately, I love you, it won't change.  :lv:  I'll be here for you whenever you need me. And whoever tries to bully you just call me I will 1 hit them for you  :exlamation:  I will continue to be with you forever and ever :ho:nagyon szeretlek  :lv: (you thought me that) :DDD

From Quetzalcoatlx

Edited by kuyakayson12, 26 January 2014 - 03:36 PM.

#22 ahleighcque

ahleighcque

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

4k8a.jpg

To Mentaiko,

I'm gonna be cliché here, and quote a song.

Can't count the years on one hand
That we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better

It's not a walk in the park
To love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you

I love you.

And I'll definitely serenade this to you :3

Love, Beelzebul

Spoiler

Edited by ahleighcque, 26 January 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#23 Ocentia

Ocentia

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

To: xLokixx

To my favourite Ranger, you've helped me through a lot. From my lvling problems, to protecting me in raids. You mean a lot to me, along with everyone we've come to meet in our guild. Thank you so much for being with me through this and never leaving my side when I needed help. Let's get to ML20 together, shall we? 

Your friend always, 

Ocentia~ :lv:

Attached Images

• Loki.png

#24 Murmurlade

Murmurlade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

v2bb.png

To: KieranRiverre
I'm really confident you're a guy now. I think. Ah, whatever.  I'm thinking of you, whenever I play now. Like, "Oh, Rei should see this,"

or when I pass through certain places we played together, I think of our conversations. And that one skype conversation when I was killing rackufs where you were supposed to sleep
but you found the magic in Soraru's voice and stayed up another half an hour. In my eyes, you're a bishounen artist wearing speedo glasses and loves his characters to bits.
I hope you'll come back and play with me again, haha. I want to thank you a thousand times for helping me through this game as well as inspiring my art //sparklesparkledesu
P.S Don't be alarmed, I don't think I'm in love with you. I think I just idolize you up to the heavens, because you're amazing. I will shower you in giri chocolates! *v*

#25 alecpoyopachii

alecpoyopachii

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

encounter_with_the_almost_king_of_flies_

To Beelzebul,

When we're in battle you are always there to heal me, and I was always protecting you from danger. But when we're not in combat you are the one who protects me, and I'm the one who feeds you stuff. I hope 50 years or 2 centuries from now were still doing the same thing. Falling and keeping in love.

Yours, Mentaiko

P.S. Stop chasing the King of Flies (or anything that remotely looks like it from your perspective)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users