SEA Merger Feedback - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

SEA Merger Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
359 replies to this topic

#126 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

vosy7k4.jpg

dayummm

if this is legitly farmed that's just crazy

Reasons for farming a Lv4 Fabre plz u_u

#127 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

If u think the rng is not the same, then allow us to transfer our chars with title, status, skill, raw gears (+0 no honing no runes but punched), cards, and some reimbursement of infi/+10 stones/BS/RS/GS to allow us rng again (eventho its still unfair for our player). Saying only char transfer without even raw gear is more unfair, not different from a newbie unless the level.

#128 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

How's WarpPortal anyway? I have been on hiatus for months now and I've been looking for new games to play..

Then I stumbled on this http://ap.ign.com/en...ysia-and-singap

Your competitor is slowly dying

#129 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Reasons for farming a Lv4 Fabre plz u_u

what? you wouldn't take a lvl 4 fabre over lvl 4 ramort?

git gud skrub

#130 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:18 PM

If u think the rng is not the same, then allow us to transfer our chars with title, status, skill, raw gears (+0 no honing no runes but punched), cards, and some reimbursement of infi/+10 stones/BS/RS/GS to allow us rng again (eventho its still unfair for our player). Saying only char transfer without even raw gear is more unfair, not different from a newbie unless the level.

dude you dont get it. you got no right to say unfair cause we are not asiasoft.

#131 Eulesse

Eulesse

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

I wasn't planning to take time and reply to this thread, but looking how 'very constructive' and one-sided things are, pretty much, I think I need to speak for myself and my server. 

I've been playing in SEA ever since so I pretty much know everything that's going on. Sad to say this is how NA players are going to welcome us, while a few months ago, most of them are begging us to give them information if they're any new bugs discovered in RO2. Let's be honest, and please, no hypocrites here: both servers did benefit on whatever bugs that was discovered. Do I need to name a few? Oh that GreenSeed box that you guys are only given 2 days to farm and exploit. But why is it that we are the only ones labeled as "BUGGERS", "HACKERS", "DUPERS" and "BOTTERS". Because we are able to discover it sooner than you guys? This is insane. To be honest, I've also worked hard for my items and it does hurt me how you can simply generalize that we are all buggers, botters, dupers or whatever. That's just prejudice. 

There's only 2 things I'm very concerned with: BS 50% and Zennies. I don't have the luxury to go over everything.

BS 50% runes:

I am one of the people who won the BS 50% event. I was playing a Soulmaker that time, equipped with 30% BS on my weapon and 28% on my armors, but sadly, I was only able to make it to top 32. I was still able to go home with 1 BS 50 which made me really happy. So did I bug/dupe/hack/bot that item? That's something that I've earned myself through legitimate means through a legitimate event. It wasn't easy to earn that because I was up with someone who's far more equipped with high-end runes, better pings and unbeatable class. And are you guys saying that we can't bring it with us just because you are giving us a new home so we should play by your rules, as it will ruin your economy, make us OP and such? Unbelievable. I'd rather quit and let my account rot by itself. 

Zeny:

Most of us in SEA are okay with:

• zeny wipe
  • make us only bring a certain amount of zeny per char
  • zeny sink event

These are what we've discussed from some people I've spoke with. Again, this is not the general consensus. With all fairness and selflessness, do it. 

Do keep in mind that it's still up to WP and Asiasoft how they're going to decide on this matter, and I'm just simply throwing the opinion of me and my friends if it still matters.

Most of the comments I've read were just simply stating their "constuctive feedbacks" based on their greediness or only concerned how the server merge will benefit themselves.

Some people have been overly stating it that we have "+10 Cards" which I've never seen anything like that. Maybe some people do have it, I don't know. Mind giving me a proof regarding that issue so I'll be enlightened and not think of you as fool who just overly state things out of a whim. 

Let's leave it with WarpPortal and Asiasoft to discuss all of these. They did promise that they're going to monitor everything before the server merge.

#132 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

I wasn't planning to take time and reply to this thread, but looking how 'very constructive' and one-sided things are, pretty much, I think I need to speak for myself and my server. 

I've been playing in SEA ever since so I pretty much know everything that's going on. Sad to say this is how NA players are going to welcome us, while a few months ago, most of them are begging us to give them information if they're any new bugs discovered in RO2. Let's be honest, and please, no hypocrites here: both servers did benefit on whatever bugs that was discovered. Do I need to name a few? Oh that GreenSeed box that you guys are only given 2 days to farm and exploit. But why is it that we are the only ones labeled as "BUGGERS", "HACKERS", "DUPERS" and "BOTTERS". Because we are able to discover it sooner than you guys? This is insane. To be honest, I've also worked hard for my items and it does hurt me how you can simply generalize that we are all buggers, botters, dupers or whatever. That's just prejudice. 

There's only 2 things I'm very concerned with: BS 50% and Zennies. I don't have the luxury to go over everything.

BS 50% runes:

I am one of the people who won the BS 50% event. I was playing a Soulmaker that time, equipped with 30% BS on my weapon and 28% on my armors, but sadly, I was only able to make it to top 32. I was still able to go home with 1 BS 50 which made me really happy. So did I bug/dupe/hack/bot that item? That's something that I've earned myself through legitimate means through a legitimate event. It wasn't easy to earn that because I was up with someone who's far more equipped with high-end runes, better pings and unbeatable class. And are you guys saying that we can't bring it with us just because you are giving us a new home so we should play by your rules, as it will ruin your economy, make us OP and such? Unbelievable. I'd rather quit and let my account rot by itself. 

Zeny:

• zeny wipe
  • zeny sink event

These are what we've discussed from some people I've spoke with. Again, this is not the general consensus. With all fairness and selflessness, do it. 

Do keep in mind that it's still up to WP and Asiasoft how they're going to decide on this matter, and I'm just simply throwing the opinion of me and my friends if it still matters.

Most of the comments I've read were just simply stating their "constuctive feedbacks" based on their greediness or only concerned how the server merge will benefit themselves.

Some people have been overly stating it that we have "+10 Cards" which I've never seen anything like that. Maybe some people do have it, I don't know. Mind giving me a proof regarding that issue so I'll be enlightened and not think of you as fool who just overly state things out of a whim. 

Let's leave it with WarpPortal and Asiasoft to discuss all of these. They did promise that they're going to monitor everything before the server merge.

The point of this thread is for them to have our opinion on the matter when they discuss it. Why would we leave it.

#133 littleguy135

littleguy135

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

there isnt a need to have them start fresh let them keep there chars lvl's at least

#134 8ReN8

8ReN8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:56 PM

vosy7k4.jpg

dayummm

if this is legitly farmed that's just crazy

lol thats chump change, go link the +10 cards....WTB 5 +5-10 osiris card plox...k thx... -.-  ONLY DOES a lil xtra dmg and vigor, and pent no biggie.. "oh right seeds i forgot"

Zeny bug, duped items,dna, "kafra shop" any and all exploits on NA was fixed pretty dang fast... while on SEA.... u got to exploit that for months on end.

TBH. your game was broke cuz of the exploits, bots ect. THE real problem is you wanting to bring it here, which inevitably will destroy NA...

imo...

find the avg seed in-game atm for current players, and just have that as a max seed for SEA players.

same with pets....

same with zeny....

cards delete..

dna delete..

inf/bless delete...

spinels delete.. "give me em plox"

kp items... delete.. PERIOD. most of them r duped, or abused the kp bug back n the day. idr but im pretty sure INF was around still with that bug for SEA... so yea -.-

and for those on sea that didnt know bout it well... to bad blame those folks that exploited it, and for them not patching it fast enough.. imo -.-

i could link a certain site that selling max r/g/b seeds bazillion of costumes and crap already ready for NA... but my post would be edited lawl.

#135 chronojxf007

chronojxf007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/ChronoJXF
  • Server:Playing Warframe

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:57 PM

Hold it up son. The fact that this is NA and not another SEA ro2 server, saying these things isnt appropriate. Its like you telling the NA people to just welcome you and and all your S**** cause you farmed it in SEA. Dont demand in this kind of situation cause seriously speaking, the merging itself is making the NA players crazy already.

Are you referring to ALL NA players? Are you sure ALL of them don't like merge? Well if you are that desperate against merging, you should go spam ticket in Warpportal, spam posts on related forums about merging and/or make a petition in forum on THOSE WHO AGREE MERGING OR NOT.

Well anyway, I hope you can stop the merging  :heh: especially to chars w/ duped items and imba level 4 pets, don't worry, my chars in SEA server are ready to die w/ the server itself  :heh:  but I don't like the unity on our guild gone to nothing ; and i'm not demanding, i'm suggesting only  :e4: And use words wisely kiddo  :yawn:

I'm sorry, are you saying NA server should have that PvP event which gives out 50 BSs too? Game is very unbalanced right now, what you're suggesting will definitely break the game. WP can't even iron out bugs and exploits, and people are still waiting for the balancing to happen (IF they will happen that is lol)

My bad for "adding up events to give bs50"  :gawi:  but you know, possibly soon, i'm expecting that future tiers dont need the present Seed Runes  :yawn: I hope they do that bcoz the last balanced gear I knew are AOD sets  :heh:

BTW Warpportal and Gravity got 3 choices: "merge" , "transfer server" or "let SEA server die"  :p_err:

P.S. I'm not on the selfish side and seriously some are butthurt on merging,it's only a game to me and I don't actually mind if merging will be done or not,

and some of you forgot the golden rule made by my grandma  :heh: "The more, the merrier"  :heh:

#136 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

BS 50% runes:

Zeny:

• zeny wipe
  • zeny sink event

With things like this it's pretty dumb to play the "yeah we cheated but you cheated too!, yeah well, you're being greedy! you're being even more greedy!" card because it becomes a moral debate.

That's why what should be discussed are numbers, how many BS over 30% and GS over 20% are on this server? How many are on SEA server? How many zennies does the average player have here? And on SEA? What about prices?

Yeah, that.

Your post is pretty self explanatory, you had 30% BS and you were under equipped, here, the top players go around with 30% on their gears, the average is 15% - 20%. So far on the server, there's only ONE 50% and one 49%. The average player rolls with 3 - 6% green seeds, tell me, is this the average for SEA too? I bet is not.

So the average folks on SEA are better equipped than this server top players. Think about our average players, which I include myself in that are THE MAJORITY of the playerbase, there will be an unclosable gap.

There's also the pet issue, and the duping issue. As far as I know there isn't ANYONE with a level 4, 5 star pet on this server.

So it has nothing to do with being greedy.

Edited by 4458130508113924833, 11 September 2014 - 09:11 PM.

#137 Eulesse

Eulesse

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:00 PM

The point of this thread is for them to have our opinion on the matter when they discuss it. Why would we leave it.

Who said you can leave it? Was my sarcasm that far advance that you aren't able to grasp what I was trying to say? I honestly recommend that you re-read my post.

I'm pretty sure the CM stated that "constructive feedbacks [are] welcome and encouraged". Now, go back to page 1 and read every single on of the post and check to see if they're even 'constructive'. Not even.

#138 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:03 PM

I used to play this game that had a lot of servers and the people in charge of that game decided it would be a great idea to merge an old server with a new server. The people on the older server had better gear, more levels, more stuff. They also had massive amounts of things that had been worth a lot of money on the younger server....they merged. The 'Top' players of the newer server were crappier then the crap people of the old server. The things they had been using to make money were no longer worth anything. STUFF THEY SPENT REAL MONEY ON no longer mattered. They were left with a gap they couldn't hope to close...and 95% of the player base of the newer server quit within days and went to a new game. The few that remained slowly dwindled until nothing was left and the old server was left more or less as it had been...

I rather hope this doesn't happen here. I sorta think it will though, and if sea players were really spending money on the game, would it be closing?

also, those to servers in my example had the exact same stuff and played exactly the same...seaRO2 and NARO2 are not the same. They do not have the same events, they do not have the same RNG, They do not have the same bug exploits, They do not have the same type of players! 

Sea players saying 'suck it up and let us bring our hard earned stuff to your server so we can still be the best trololol,' is not right. This is not your server. Your server is closing. It is NOT MERGING. You are being ALLOWED to play with us. 

You may have 'worked hard' on your server to obtain things, but they are things that WE CANNOT HAVE. People on THIS server have worked just as hard if not harder to get things that are NOT AS GOOD because the RNG OF OUR GAME is not the same as yours. I do not say that should make your time worth nothing, but it would not be fair to us either to allow you to keep things that are imposible to obtain here.

I have been here since June of 2013, and in all honesty its prob time to just say RIP RO2. It was fun while it lasted. The Devs jerk us around too much, put us thru so much -_-, never seem to care. GG 

^ The story at the beginning of the post will be the very likely outcome of all this if nothing changes. But we all know that. However, taking a look at the statement at the middle in bold brings about a lot of realization on the current state of things. That is a very true and a very good argument to point out.

WP should definitely cater to the original player base in this case. Doing otherwise in the context of the statement above is just unfair/rude/unkind/ingratuitous/whatever to the old player base. There's no conclusion other than that preferential treatment is to the SEA player base. Don't get me wrong, I haven't played in NA for a very long time, but showing this to anyone who understands and preferably not from both servers, would have the same conclusion. The narration on top tells a lot. #steamroll

As for PH players, at some point, both servers were opened to PH. Those that were able to check the status of both games before actually starting playing, or those presented with the alternative to switch, but went for or stayed in NA, did so for the same reasons why the NA player base is against the migration. Honestly, if there were more than one server, I'd always go for the younger server unless I had established/rich friends there to help. 

#139 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

Who said you can leave it? Was my sarcasm that far advance that you aren't able to grasp what I was trying to say? I honestly recommend that you re-read my post.

I'm pretty sure the CM stated that "constructive feedbacks [are] welcome and encouraged". Now, go back to page 1 and read every single on of the post and check to see if they're even 'constructive'. Not even.

i think this

Hello everyone,
As many of you are discussing, the SEA server players will be moving on to our server. We are now the international server, so this merger will further expand the global nature of Odin. This process will have an impact on our players, and we are listening to your concerns. 

#140 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

Warpportal has done mergers like this before on other titles. We want your feedback so we know the specific concerns you have to make sure it's all addressed in this process. It is up to our development to decide what we allow to be brought over. I know players are very freaked out over the concept of everything being brought over as is. This is largely due to the wording on the WarpPortal blog announcement, which is still be subject to change (and has actually been modified some already since it went live to tell SEA players we were anticipating them.)
It's not that the two worlds are actually melding into each other. SEA players will be sent tokens so they can choose to bring character data over to Odin. Only players who want to make the move will actually end up playing on Odin by going through the token process. What we allow to come with them is up to our development. They want to make as smooth a transition of those players as possible. We will be working with Asiasoft to resolve a number of our concerns, such as duped items and zeny inflation before the merger is complete. We have several options open to us and we'll be hammering out the details in the next couple of weeks.
In short, we aren't going to let it all happen without consideration for our own players.

Maridah, what you guys did about merges on other titles honestly has no bearing on this situation. You guys are the ones who set the precedent with Korea and Philippines players by allowing them to play on iRO2 but having them start with nothing. Again I ask, why are you guys making a special case for Malaysia and Singapore players?

#141 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

LOL So much QQ in this thread, everyone should just sit back and chill the -_- out, it's pretty simple you want to fix the seed rune problem get rid of seed runes, or STFU about it wether our percentage for seeds is the same they still worked in some way for their gear, and if someone especially another player tried to -_- with my equip like this I'd just quit the game, for the economy i would be even more pissed about you all trying to -_- with my money than I would about my gear, so unless someone has a productive way to to settle this instead of saying strip them of all their hard earned ingame and cash shop items, this thread is turning into a waste of time

Their game closed, them being allowed to play on our NA servers is already a luxury.  The invested money into a different company with the off chance (not so off) that the server may shut down.  We on the NA server run the same risk.  If NA is going to close...should we expect some kind of compensation for the money we invested?  We chose this, if they want to choose to continue playing, they should start with naked characters, or Jump characters as I suggested to Njoror, like the kRO2 and PH players that gained entry into NA already.

I see more than a few upset players in here who do not care about this server and would easily welcome all the duplicated or bugged items that were obtained on the SEA server, into our NA server just to see the game get destroyed in a literal sense.

There is no reason what so ever that the merging of SEA players should get preferential treatment over kRO2 players or PH players.

No items period should be transferred.  If they don't want to play, then that is their choice.

#142 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:12 PM

Their game closed, them being allowed to play on our NA servers is already a luxury.  The invested money into a different company with the off chance (not so off) that the server may shut down.  We on the NA server run the same risk.  If NA is going to close...should we expect some kind of compensation for the money we invested?  We chose this, if they want to choose to continue playing, they should start with naked characters, or Jump characters as I suggested to Njoror, like the kRO2 and PH players that gained entry into NA already.

I see more than a few upset players in here who do not care about this server and would easily welcome all the duplicated or bugged items that were obtained on the SEA server, into our NA server just to see the game get destroyed in a literal sense.

There is no reason what so ever that the merging of SEA players should get preferential treatment over kRO2 players or PH players.

No items period should be transferred.  If they don't want to play, then that is their choice.

+100 to this.. and besides me myself have high runes and OP pets on SEA, but i still choose to start over on NA and hoping it will be balanced. 

Level will be retained as is except for zenny and stuffs like runes,infi,vips etc. on the other hand they will received welcome package for RO2 NA..

If not, they will be banned anyways if they try to break Terms of Service.,  

#143 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

bvrHu.jpg

I, for one, welcome our new Malaysian overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted Event Planner, I can be helpful in rounding up the others to toil in their underground zeny caves.

Is this lowballing on SEA prices?

Edited by Sestuplo, 11 September 2014 - 10:38 PM.

#144 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

Lokas long time to see. But I will be seeing you soon if WP decides to step on the landmines that the community has pointed out to them. I need a waifu simulator and PSO2 looks nice.

aye more qts lotte <3 but you know maybe WP will actually...fix this...maybe......................

bvrHu.jpg

I, for one, welcome our new Malaysian overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted Event Planner, I can be helpful in rounding up the others to toil in their underground zeny caves.

ooooo are we gonna have that criminal server now
RO2: Straya

#145 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:46 PM

You guys do realize that all this commotions right now are being caused by nothing else but speculations right ? Everyone is hammering a nail to their foot to scare WP so that they wont pull an infamous stunt.  Take it easy guys, lets give them some time to properly plan it out and construct their ideas into words to be tabled here for everyone. All these finger pointings, disgusting generalization and panic wont do any good. NA RO2 will need its players be at their best form and most calmed manner to help the situation. Whats going on right now looked like we have a riot in hand just because the president stick a finger up his nose and everyone assumed he is gonna wipe his noogie on the pope's face. He may very choose a tissue paper, that option still exist.  

Also do avoid using the  "Your server got closed and you are being "allowed" to play here with us, so our rules" kinda crap. By that very same formula it also equates to "This game was korean originally so you guys be glad you are even playing it now" . With these new SEA players coming in, WP also earns money from them to keep this entire NA RO2 system running. Their investment will contribute to possible future expansions, updates, fixes which will benefit everyone as a whole.  

There is no need to bring out the Regional Home card, I dont have to be a math genius but without the money from the East , WP wont even have enough to keep games running for free now. 

#146 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

bvrHu.jpg

lol Malaysian Overlords...i think that pretty much sums it up. XD

#147 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

BS 50% runes:

sadly, all that gets attention are the bad guys, things are worked around on the bad guys, good law abiding people never get noticed nor are they rewarded. why? because they cant let one apple spoil the lot, that's why. now in games with massive population, admins can't hand pick good players and just sift the bad ones out. no matter what your situation, what happens to you or anyone is somewhat affected by the bad apples, bad apples take precedent over good apples.

you won't see the "hackers" or "dupers" complaining in these forums because they don't give a f#ck, they'd just continue what they do while the law abiding citizens suffer, some things are not fair

this sort of predicament also happens to us, once something went wrong and there was a roll back. honest hard working people lost things from that roll back, but the higher ups gotta do that sorta sh!t to keep things quality

#148 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

Hmm i believe you have a false premise in your logic or possibly several. The First being that SEA players spend money. If they were why would they be closing their server? Secondly, the publisher has nothing to do with the SERVER player base. And it LITERALLY will be OUR rules because the RNG OF OUR SERVER IS DIFFERENT. 3rdly, IF ALL THE NA CASH SHOPPERS QUIT warpportal will close this server too. so have fun trying to play with all your crap when you have no server. mmmk

Maybe open your eyes a little and take a look at my post count which must be clearly visible before jumping on me as if I am like you'd love to call a stray bullet. I've been residing in one of WP's game for some time and I do have a server :x  p.s wanna try Rose Online ? Its cute and I can give you a tour. 

Also, there has been no announcement that AS is letting go of RO2 because of financial difficulties, it could be because Gravity decided to pull the game back to WP ( Gravity's direct subsidiary ) for technical, or financial advantage of enjoying USD Currency sales which is more stable than SEA currency . Are you so extremely sure that what you thought right was actually correct?

Literally it wont be YOUR rules because you have none. It will be WP's rule and say and if you don't trust me, please go read the Users Agreement.  

I posted what I posted to highlight the damage being done here by mere speculations alone. Why not take a step back , calm down and really post out constructive concerns which DOES NOT involve your own personal vendetta or emotion. 

#149 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:19 PM

Now that's crazy. I'm from SEA, and I can tell you all this hype is exaggerated. We're NOT that rich as most NA players think.

And that Hat is most definitely cut-throat   :heh:

I know right ? All these paranoia  :p_sick:  we are all gamers and we all just wanna game.  When the NA team back then came to SEA for RWC tournaments they were so well received and welcomed. Now what we see are a buncha "warm warm" welcomes. 

You people should be ashamed of yourself, most of your post here are trash talking people from the other side of the world by calling them names and generalizing. Only few of the post provided good and civilized feedbacks. 

You can bring your point across without calling others names , accusations and racial generalizing.

#150 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:21 PM

I don't have a vendetta, i simply think that its unfair to all those involved to merge servers that have TOTALLY DIFFERENT RNG and EVENTS. I am perfectly calm bro. i've played a ton of different games and i can totally find a new one. 

I guess what i'm saying doesn't sink in to you, i'm simply pointing out that our server has different RNG, thus allowing things outside the range of our RNG is wrong. I also think allowing the SEA people to keep all their stuff when no other people were given that same consideration smacks on favoritism. How fair is it that the PH and koreans had to start over yet SEA gets to keep theirs? 

Honestly, i think transfering their characters with wiped runes would be nice enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users