SEA Merger Feedback - Page 5 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

SEA Merger Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
359 replies to this topic

#101 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

I'll repost this

IMO, Give SEA players a "RO 2 Welcome Pack" which contain following items:

- 1x Zeny Bag (5000)

- VIP packed (30 days)

- + 20 Lich Equipment Box (30 days) (Just like imitation pandora box)

- + 20 Lich Weapon Box (30 days) (Just like imitation pandora box)

- 10 stacks of Blueseed

- 10 stacks of Redseed

- 5 stack of Greenseed for each kind

And:

- Only transfer character, level, skills, stats, pets, cards, tittles & blood point (All of these are core to a character, u guys can't take it away from us)

- Delete all gears, seeds, items, zeny.

I'm ok with gears, seeds, items, zeny wipe but core stuffs like cards & pets can't be deleted because u guys all know how hard to grind without pet and seriously not most of SEA players are cheater, just a few of them.

I spent my zeny when SEA's economy were just like NA's economy now (100k mean u're fking rich) to buy cards & pets dna. I never cheat or bug abused before and I think most of SEA players didn't. Ofc I know most of duped items were pet dna, runes, cash items so delete all gears, seeds, items & zeny is pretty much of it.

Edited by HikariKouka, 11 September 2014 - 03:57 PM.

#102 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

I'll repost this

- 1x Zeny Bag (5000)

- VIP packed (30 days)

- 10 stacks of Blueseed

- 10 stacks of Redseed

And:

- Only transfer character, level, skills, stats, pets, cards, tittles & blood point (All of these are core to a character, u guys can't take it away from us)

I'm ok with gears, seeds, items, zeny wipe but core stuffs like cards & pets can't be deleted because u guys all know how hard to grind without pet and seriously not most of SEA players are cheater, just a few of them.

I spent my zeny when SEA's economy were just like NA's economy now (100k mean u're fking rich) to buy cards & pets dna. I never cheat or bug abused before and I think most of SEA players didn't. Ofc I know most of duped items were pet dna, runes, cash items so delete all gears, seeds, items & zeny is pretty much of it.

Just remove seed runes from the game all together.

#103 100001851961468

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

I'll repost this

- 1x Zeny Bag (5000)

- VIP packed (30 days)

- 10 stacks of Blueseed

- 10 stacks of Redseed

And:

You aint talking bout lvl 4 4s pets here right?

#104 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

Warpportal has done mergers like this before on other titles. We want your feedback so we know the specific concerns you have to make sure it's all addressed in this process. It is up to our development to decide what we allow to be brought over. I know players are very freaked out over the concept of everything being brought over as is. This is largely due to the wording on the WarpPortal blog announcement, which is still be subject to change (and has actually been modified some already since it went live to tell SEA players we were anticipating them.) 
It's not that the two worlds are actually melding into each other. SEA players will be sent tokens so they can choose to bring character data over to Odin. Only players who want to make the move will actually end up playing on Odin by going through the token process. What we allow to come with them is up to our development. They want to make as smooth a transition of those players as possible. We will be working with Asiasoft to resolve a number of our concerns, such as duped items and zeny inflation before the merger is complete. We have several options open to us and we'll be hammering out the details in the next couple of weeks.
In short, we aren't going to let it all happen without consideration for our own players.

#105 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

You aint talking bout lvl 4 4s pets here right?

You know many ppl work hard for a lv 4 mermaid and I only got a lv 4 mermaid. It's ok if WP double check and delete lvl 4 4s and 5s pet which is unfarmable but please keep the rest

#106 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:04 PM

Warpportal has done mergers like this before on other titles. We want your feedback so we know the specific concerns you have to make sure it's all addressed in this process. It is up to our development to decide what we allow to be brought over. I know players are very freaked out over the concept of everything being brought over as is. This is largely due to the wording on the WarpPortal blog announcement, which is still be subject to change (and has actually been modified some already since it went live to tell SEA players we were anticipating them.) 
It's not that the two worlds are actually melding into each other. SEA players will be sent tokens so they can choose to bring character data over to Odin. Only players who want to make the move will actually end up playing on Odin by going through the token process. What we allow to come with them is up to our development. They want to make as smooth a transition of those players as possible. We will be working with Asiasoft to resolve a number of our concerns, such as duped items and zeny inflation before the merger is complete. We have several options open to us and we'll be hammering out the details in the next couple of weeks.
In short, we aren't going to let it all happen without consideration for our own players.

So in short. It's up to the devs, but you will try to make sure they hear out voice?

#107 mikkan4ge

mikkan4ge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

if it will up to devs, hope its not like what ever they decide only, but what will be the result to NA players.

Edited by mikkan4ge, 11 September 2014 - 05:16 PM.

#108 Seigfred

Seigfred

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:24 PM

I raised my opinion to the WP RO2.

Im a newbie here. been playing the game for a more than a week. and I am not as knowledgable as anyone else here. I will just grab the oppurtunity to raise my opinion. so Here are my opinion:

*I think the merging will increase the population of the game which will make the game more fun. lets be honest the more players the more fun it will be. But I also believe that we the gamers are the bloodline of your company. Since I am a newbie, and I only played the game for more than a week it quite hard for me to earn 2k zeny. Which is not negative. getting hard earn zenies are more fun comparing to easy earn zenies. This will make us (players play the game more since we can work hard to earn that zenies). In my opinion the economy here in ODIN SERver is very balance. Kudos to the community with that.

*I dont mind people from SEA server to merge with us. As long as they wont destroy the balance of the economy and FAIR GAMEPLAY.  After all we are the first one who patrionize THE GAME.

NOTE: (I havent played the RO2 server but considering all the items that I just saw from a player of RO2 sea players makes my eyes pop out.)

*I put my trust into all of the administrator of the RAgnarok 2 WArportal. AND I hope you will give a FAIR solution to this. In my opinion I would love to see many players in ODIN SERVER. BUT I will agree to those who will say that keeping the items and the money they earn from the SEA server be kept or retain.

That's all folks. I mean no harm in posting this. LEts JUST REMIND THE WARPORTAL COMMUNITY.

THAT YOU (THE PRO'S AND THE AVID GAMERS ARE THE ONE WHO FIRST PATRIONIZED THIS GAME AND WITH RESPECT i HOPE THEY WILL GIVE A FAIR AND REASONABLE SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE..)

Cheers everyone!!

Hoping for the best

Reminder that red text is reserved for Mod Talk.

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 12 September 2014 - 09:44 AM.

#109 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

We should first resolve our own problems of duped items and etc. before taking on SEA's problems. LOL

#110 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

Is an "official" feedback thread really necessary when it's just going to be copypasta repetition of the opinions voiced in earlier threads? Just read those jeez.

#111 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

Why don't you guys put your words in points, bullet, or something like Vau's or Hikaris' post. Make them short, and clear. Reading forum is already hard for CM, Mods, Management so do you really think they will read through everything with wall of text for every single threads and every pages? lol

Its like ur merge a -_- private server with a normal server lol 

GG WP thanks for taking my moneys and then do this to us.

ikr.

SEA is exactly like a private server. or maybe it is a real private server. :/

I'll repost this

- 1x Zeny Bag (5000)

- VIP packed (30 days)

- 10 stacks of Blueseed

- 10 stacks of Redseed

And:

Giving limitation to them? Ok, I can accept that. Maybe with a little bit of twist and adjustment we all can get a conclusion here.

Package Bundles!

I believe that some stuff that easily farmable (which is why their server broken from bot etc) shouldn't be keep. Stuff like zeny for example. However, maybe there are other things that we have to accept the fact or accept that we, ourselves should be fair as well.

What we can do is to make them the same level as us. But do certain things that already damaged their server and if we are unable to fix that, let's take out another thing from them as compensation  :p_idea: Teheee

I can expect their answer already. What they would say is "XX bla bla bla, is not possible to be done, so we had to move them together as well"

GGWP. I see what you did there dev.

#112 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

I'd still opt for just one server, since having separate server isn't helping in the long run. SEA RO2's lowered population is possibly a factor in why it got dissolved, so keeping a second NA server with the same population means it'll just be heading that way after some time.

That said, something will definitely have to be done with the economies. Since it's weird/illogical to deliberately inflate/break the Odin economy before SEA arrives, then it should be the SEA economy receiving adjustments.

Zeny: Capping transfers will anger the SEA players. Rescaling will have that effect as well, but it's more acceptable. To think of it, there isn't any adjustment that won't anger them given that an announcement that everything is transferring completely has already been made. So just go with the best option for everyone.

Gear/Runes: Checks should be performed on the server's average and maximum trends for upgrades and runes. Again, rescaling; such as bringing down 50 Runes to 30-40ish then possibly removing them all from the slotted items but retaining all rune slots - that should be sufficient. Same with cards.

Honestly, this should have been priority, but it's understandable that there's a considerable effort and study necessary to pull it off properly. I believe it's all worth it tho.

#113 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

You also have your own share of this bug! Don't lie!

There is one Green Seed Power 40% and one Blue Seed 50% on the server.

One of each.

Let that sink in.

ONE

IN THE WHOLE SERVER.

ONE.

Blue seeds over 30% are extremely rare, so is any Greenseed over 10%, not to say 20%.

Those are the norm in SEA. 

I know certain guild and certain people are uber mad and suffering a very intense rear discomfort also known as butt hurt or anal pain about some weekly PVP event, but it would be wise to leave that out of this, I know it would make you very happy to see that certain other guilds get steam rolled by the SEA players, I bet that would alleviate some of the pain in your rear, but is that slight relief of your butt soreness worth trashing 99% of the server?

I don't think so.

#114 Djanel

Djanel

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:48 PM

the easiest solution would be WIPING OUT ALL CHARACTERS !! So everyone will start at nothing :D 

But return all KP used ! :D 

#115 chronojxf007

chronojxf007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/ChronoJXF
  • Server:Playing Warframe

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'm from SEA server and i dont agree w/ zeny and item wipe out  :p_sick:   you guys know that there are players working hard for items there too, it's not our fault that bugs and exploits are being abused by abusive players, and don't tell me you guys didn't experienced the same bugs on the game???  :questionmark: BUGGERS in the game is always there at ANY SERVER and SOME of you insisting that NA players got clean hands in playing RO2?
People there like me also playing like crazy   :heh:  started specifically farming COA and AOD tokens before [COA H is hard to accomplish before] farming Chaos gears [Players there before, farmed chaos set there like hell; and we can't deny got VENDOR BUG last time in Vanir server] and anyway the issue of bugged traded chaos armors is a trash issue now because it is an outdated set of equipment anyway.

BY THE WAY; why NO GUILD MERGE? Our guild in SEA server is already more than one year and then you just don't wanna include guild merge? It's unfair to us and you know what losses will came up if no guild merge :p_sad: [Guild EXP's, Guildbooks used!!! plus lvl 20 guild!!!] Why not make it same to name collision rules at IGN's?

About duped items, I dont care about duped items bcoz i neved encountered it anyway, except on vendor bugs at chaos equips before  :heh:  BUT if devs and gravity decides that Odin server will be the main server for RO2, GM's ARE AUTHORIZED TO CREATE A FILTER DEPARTMENT TEAM, FILTER OUT EACH CHARS in EACH MIGRATING ACCOUNTS for SUSPICIOUS ITEMS.

I want suggest also that the Temporary Box Storage and the stored items in Mailbox will be stated to be migrated also.:x

About the crappy zeny rates between NA and SEA server: we all must take a look at ZENY HOARDERS in SEA  :heh: or what about make a new backup currency in the game? like Diamond [@NA server. 1 Diamond = 10z; @SEA, 1 Diamond = 1000z] and make an NPC for exchange? OR AFTER THE TOTAL MERGE, BRING BACK SUCH EVENT, SIMILAR and/or MUCH BETTER TO ROYALE EVENT? for sure on that event, zeny will be blended together to all players; and besides when royale event came up, items in AH at SEA server came down prices similar to September~November prices.
PLUS make Master level mobs mobs also drop BlueSeed and RedSeed Runes [Dayr Desert, Tomb of Osiris, Dark Whisper] and Master level bosses drop GreenSeed random boxes. [You know that crappy farming in FF, then got merge??? Seriously you want us players packed up in a crappy map like a sandwich???]

About BlueSeed Rune[50] Issue: After merge. make events that can get those max Seed Runes for 2 months and prohibit merged characters from joining those events. For sure that is fair enough on both sides and it is fair to chars registered in Warpportal/Aeria/Steam.

About adding up Vanir server as 2nd server, well it's fine w/ me anyway and it will reduce the lag, but there's also no need for that, because for sure it will take time and money to set that up.

If I got some additional ideas and suggestions that will popped up to my head, I will add some later on. 

My last words:

SAY YES TO GUILD MERGE!!!  :handshake:  :blahblah: 

P.S. Say No to Copy/Paste posts here, those forum reply w/ replies and multiple replies w/ multiple replies  :heh:

#116 vheryoness2

vheryoness2

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Character Migration = YES

Item/Equips Migration = NO

Zeny = NO

dont make this server complicated.. plain and simple

#117 100001851961468

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

I'm from SEA server and i dont agree w/ zeny and item wipe out  :p_sick:   you guys know that there are players working hard for items there too, it's not our fault that bugs and exploits are being abused by abusive players, and don't tell me you guys didn't experienced the same bugs on the game???  :questionmark: BUGGERS in the game is always there at ANY SERVER and SOME of you insisting that NA players got clean hands in playing RO2?
People there like me also playing like crazy   :heh:  started specifically farming COA and AOD tokens before [COA H is hard to accomplish before] farming Chaos gears [Players there before, farmed chaos set there like hell; and we can't deny got VENDOR BUG last time in Vanir server] and anyway the issue of bugged traded chaos armors is a trash issue now because it is an outdated set of equipment anyway.

BY THE WAY; why NO GUILD MERGE? Our guild in SEA server is already more than one year and then you just don't wanna include guild merge? It's unfair to us and you know what losses will came up if no guild merge :p_sad: [Guild EXP's, Guildbooks used!!! plus lvl 20 guild!!!] Why not make it same to name collision rules at IGN's?

About duped items, I dont care about duped items bcoz i neved encountered it anyway, except on vendor bugs at chaos equips before  :heh:  BUT if devs and gravity decides that Odin server will be the main server for RO2, GM's ARE AUTHORIZED TO CREATE A FILTER DEPARTMENT TEAM, FILTER OUT EACH CHARS in EACH MIGRATING ACCOUNTS for SUSPICIOUS ITEMS.

I want suggest also that the Temporary Box Storage and the stored items in Mailbox will be stated to be migrated also.:x

About the crappy zeny rates between NA and SEA server: we all must take a look at ZENY HOARDERS in SEA  :heh: or what about make a new backup currency in the game? like Diamond [@NA server. 1 Diamond = 10z; @SEA, 1 Diamond = 1000z] and make an NPC for exchange? OR AFTER THE TOTAL MERGE, BRING BACK SUCH EVENT, SIMILAR and/or MUCH BETTER TO ROYALE EVENT? for sure on that event, zeny will be blended together to all players; and besides when royale event came up, items in AH at SEA server came down prices similar to September~November prices.
PLUS make Master level mobs mobs also drop BlueSeed and RedSeed Runes [Dayr Desert, Tomb of Osiris, Dark Whisper] and Master level bosses drop GreenSeed random boxes. [You know that crappy farming in FF, then got merge??? Seriously you want us players packed up in a crappy map like a sandwich???]

About BlueSeed Rune[50] Issue: After merge. make events that can get those max Seed Runes for 2 months and prohibit merged characters from joining those events. For sure that is fair enough on both sides and it is fair to chars registered in Warpportal/Aeria/Steam.

About adding up Vanir server as 2nd server, well it's fine w/ me anyway and it will reduce the lag, but there's also no need for that, because for sure it will take time and money to set that up.

If I got some additional ideas and suggestions that will popped up to my head, I will add some later on. 

My last words:

SAY YES TO GUILD MERGE!!!  :handshake:  :blahblah: 

P.S. Say No to Copy/Paste posts here, those forum reply w/ replies and multiple replies w/ multiple replies  :heh:

Hold it up son. The fact that this is NA and not another SEA ro2 server, saying these things isnt appropriate. Its like you telling the NA people to just welcome you and and all your S**** cause you farmed it in SEA. Dont demand in this kind of situation cause seriously speaking, the merging itself is making the NA players crazy already.

Edited by 100001851961468, 11 September 2014 - 07:18 PM.

#118 charissard

charissard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

I'm sorry, are you saying NA server should have that PvP event which gives out 50 BSs too? Game is very unbalanced right now, what you're suggesting will definitely break the game. WP can't even iron out bugs and exploits, and people are still waiting for the balancing to happen (IF they will happen that is lol)

#119 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

IMO let them start new chars like all the people did. If they really want to play, they will play their way to ML or bot it, this way you exclude the those trash player and the same time they need to spend more KP for refining too.

they closed down cause the ppl in playpark are stupid and incompetent in their work, giving away too much free stuff that nobody is buying KP and allowing botting too. dont need to shoulder their stupidity or bring those easily ill gotten OP items here. on the other hand if you bring those zeny and items here, idk maybe you gonna lose some player and definitely money from KP, since they will be so much item moving around in AH. I for one wont support your Kafra mall, since i can find stuff in AH.

giving them IP access to your game that is doing them a favor already.

if you want to filter those items or check all char if its legit, i suggest you dont. instead fix those bugs you currently have.

Edited by 3069121108025959500, 11 September 2014 - 07:39 PM.

#120 ralphgian

ralphgian

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

I'm all for merge if it's the only way to save both community. I understand people from SEA farmed their zennies and prolly worked hard, spent much to gain those. Thus, it's only just to let them take all their "hard earned" wealth from SEA to NA. I'm a new player from NA. Before they've officially "opened" the server for Filipinos there have been alot of speculations saying we will have a hard time catching up with pioneers. But we didn't. I think we did just fine. But after reading posts about the merge, and how people from SEA averages 3m-4m ea. First thing that came to my mind was "INFLATION". I have nothing against them bringing their wealth or so. We, are also not trying to stop this because we want them to start from scratch. WE JUST WANT BALANCE. If Wp already made up their mind, atleast do something to make pioneer or even new players from NA not look like newbie with zennies only ranging from 50k-200k. I'm sure management is aware of the difference in ratio with these two economies. So surprise us guys. 

Oh I just read somewhere about Asiasoft's handing of publishing rights to wp  here http://www.gamesinas...e-and-malaysia/ . They are allowed to shift to DC Universe. Darn my first thoughts when a server is closing is allowing players to shift to a companys diff game. But oh well :/

Again, we just want BALANCE. If this full database merge is inevitable, atleast DO SOMETHING to prepare NA players for when prices and zennies skyrocket after the merge. Thank you

#121 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

If you look at the current plan, it's like the SEA migration is a fast-forward to NA. You can say that the same will inevitably happen in the future anyway, when everyone is at endgame, but too bring that so much faster isn't the best idea.

#122 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

YOU CAN WIPE OUR F**KING ZENY BUT NOT OUR ITEM! THIS IS PAY TO WIN NOT CRY TO WIN YOU ALL NOOBS

hey get mad at playpark not us or ask for refund if they want to give it to you. :heh:

#123 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

vosy7k4.jpg

dayummm

if this is legitly farmed that's just crazy

#124 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

I used to play this game that had a lot of servers and the people in charge of that game decided it would be a great idea to merge an old server with a new server. The people on the older server had better gear, more levels, more stuff. They also had massive amounts of things that had been worth a lot of money on the younger server....they merged. The 'Top' players of the newer server were crappier then the crap people of the old server. The things they had been using to make money were no longer worth anything. STUFF THEY SPENT REAL MONEY ON no longer mattered. They were left with a gap they couldn't hope to close...and 95% of the player base of the newer server quit within days and went to a new game. The few that remained slowly dwindled until nothing was left and the old server was left more or less as it had been...

I rather hope this doesn't happen here. I sorta think it will though, and if sea players were really spending money on the game, would it be closing?

also, those to servers in my example had the exact same stuff and played exactly the same...seaRO2 and NARO2 are not the same. They do not have the same events, they do not have the same RNG, They do not have the same bug exploits, They do not have the same type of players! 

Sea players saying 'suck it up and let us bring our hard earned stuff to your server so we can still be the best trololol,' is not right. This is not your server. Your server is closing. It is NOT MERGING. You are being ALLOWED to play with us. 

You may have 'worked hard' on your server to obtain things, but they are things that WE CANNOT HAVE. People on THIS server have worked just as hard if not harder to get things that are NOT AS GOOD because the RNG OF OUR GAME is not the same as yours. I do not say that should make your time worth nothing, but it would not be fair to us either to allow you to keep things that are imposible to obtain here.

I have been here since June of 2013, and in all honesty its prob time to just say RIP RO2. It was fun while it lasted. The Devs jerk us around too much, put us thru so much -_-, never seem to care. GG 

#125 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

giving them IP access to your game that is doing them a favor already.

They can access here since August last year via Aeria. 

Bait succeed by the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users