AzzyAI 1.551 NEW FIX 11/5 ! - Page 4 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.551 NEW FIX 11/5 !

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#76 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

Any idea when 1.56 will be out then? Since I'm not too worried about getting 175 right now I would like to concentrate on getting my sera to 150, without the sloooow afking.

#77 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:40 AM

Not sure, I've been busy trying to 175 my RK... and then I've got a gen and ranger too.... 

If I have a chance to smoke test 1.56 (my smoke test is to check that it doesn't error in town or OD2), I'll send you a copy to try out. 

#78 Camelfrog

Camelfrog

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:49 PM

Hi Azzy thx for your work :)

I have a problem, im playing on the Euro Server (Fro) and i updated from 1.54 ->1.551
My Sira is hitting the enemies slow -> hit.hit ....... hit.hit .......hit.hit like if she has only 175 or less aspd with 1.54 -> its hit hit hit hit hit hit ...= 190 aspd
I think there is some kind of a problem with the lag config because when i delete the ( LagReduction = 0) out of the config , its normal.

in the 1.54 it's on false and works, i don't have to delete it out auf config only by 1.551

Edited by Camelfrog, 14 January 2015 - 10:57 PM.

#79 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:56 PM

Hi Azzy thx for your work :)

I have a problem, im playing on the Euro Server (Fro) and i updated from 1.54 ->1.551
My Sira is hitting the enemies slow -> hit.hit ....... hit.hit .......hit.hit like if she has only 175 or less aspd with 1.54 -> its hit hit hit hit hit hit ...= 190 aspd
I think there is some kind of a problem with the lag config because when i delete the ( LagReduction = 0) out of the config , its normal.

in the 1.54 it's on false and works, i don't have to delete it out auf config only by 1.551

Thanks, will be corrected in 1.56.

I forgot that in lua, 0 evaluates to true. Lua is perverse like that.

You can fix it by searching AzzyUtil.lua for (LagReduction) (with the parenthesis) and replacing it with (LagReduction and LagReduction~=0)

#80 Camelfrog

Camelfrog

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:12 AM

ah ok thx :) works now with   LagReduction = 0   in the config now my Sira is hitting normaly again :)

Edited by Camelfrog, 15 January 2015 - 01:42 AM.

#81 IvoryStar

IvoryStar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationFólkvangr
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

Hey,

Recently upgraded to the new AI with default settings, except I set both Stupid Event Monsters under Homunculus to Ignore and Never, Never, etc. but it still attacks the octopi and stuff aaaaargh. Do I need to add a new ID for them or something?

#82 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:26 AM

Hey,

Recently upgraded to the new AI with default settings, except I set both Stupid Event Monsters under Homunculus to Ignore and Never, Never, etc. but it still attacks the octopi and stuff aaaaargh. Do I need to add a new ID for them or something?

Yeah, those are the stupid event monsters from years ago. 

#83 IvoryStar

IvoryStar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationFólkvangr
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:48 PM

Still having trouble with the stupid event monsters, tried adding 2193 and 2194 because that seems to be the IDs on other servers, but no luck so far. Any idea what I can do to fix it?  :p_swt: They'll probably be gone by the time I get it working sigh.

#84 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:55 PM

Still having trouble with the stupid event monsters, tried adding 2193 and 2194 because that seems to be the IDs on other servers, but no luck so far. Any idea what I can do to fix it?  :p_swt: They'll probably be gone by the time I get it working sigh.

Huh? I posted the ID's 2 weeks ago... Like an hour after I read your post I think?

http://forums.warppo...ar-monster-ids/

Edited by DrAzzy, 26 January 2015 - 12:56 PM.

#85 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

Anyone have the monster ID for Chen Liu and Celia Alde?

Edited by ilovemilk, 31 January 2015 - 01:19 PM.

#86 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

Anyone have the monster ID for Chen Liu and Celia Alde?

RMS db has the IDs for Bio4 stuff.

#87 Saffire

Saffire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:13 AM

Hi Dr Azzy I'm having some issues with version 1.551. I just downloaded it today.

When I try to manually use Painkiller I get this popup:

./AI/USER_AI/AzzyUtil.lua:1376: attempt to concatenate local 'alt' (a nil value)

Did I set something wrong? Thanks :)

#88 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:50 PM

Hi Dr Azzy I'm having some issues with version 1.551. I just downloaded it today.

When I try to manually use Painkiller I get this popup:

./AI/USER_AI/AzzyUtil.lua:1376: attempt to concatenate local 'alt' (a nil value)

Did I set something wrong? Thanks :)

Please post the contents of AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder. 

#89 Saffire

Saffire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:54 PM

This?

AzzyAI (hom) version 1.55
Main version:1.550
AzzyUtil version:1.550
Constant version:1.55
Config: Custom, edited 8/2/2015 3:56:27 PM
Tactics: Custom, edited 8/2/2015 3:56:27 PM
Time: 02/09/15 11:51:38
Lua Version:Lua 5.1
started successfully.
 This AI is installed properlyChecking config...

#90 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:28 PM

Thanks, there was a kitting problem with the AzzyAI 1.551+Default package. The file on the site has been fixed now - redownload and reinstall the AI.

#91 Saffire

Saffire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:47 PM

Ok thanks! Will check it out once i get home ^^

#92 Archatre

Archatre

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

hi dr azzy, this is my first time using ai for my homunculus on prerenewal private server. i'm instaling ai 1.551 then run the ragnarok client and type /hoai. after calling my homunculus, it just standing and didn't attack any monsters (test on Orc dun 2 with my homun hp/sp full). on my ragnarok folder there is AAIstartH said "This AI is installed properly". then i'm trying to set useidlewalk circle and run the ragnarok client again, type /hoai, and then calling my homunculus and it start to move in circle around me but still didn't attack. i want my homunculus became aggresive. i'm trying set aggroHP, usedanceattack, etc still not aggresive but when i'm alt+double right click on monster my homunculus attack monster like dancing up and down. can u help me please? sorry for my bad english >,<

#93 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

hi dr azzy, this is my first time using ai for my homunculus on prerenewal private server. i'm instaling ai 1.551 then run the ragnarok client and type /hoai. after calling my homunculus, it just standing and didn't attack any monsters (test on Orc dun 2 with my homun hp/sp full). on my ragnarok folder there is AAIstartH said "This AI is installed properly". then i'm trying to set useidlewalk circle and run the ragnarok client again, type /hoai, and then calling my homunculus and it start to move in circle around me but still didn't attack. i want my homunculus became aggresive. i'm trying set aggroHP, usedanceattack, etc still not aggresive but when i'm alt+double right click on monster my homunculus attack monster like dancing up and down. can u help me please? sorry for my bad english >,

Are you playing on a private server? The symptom of the AI being properly installed but not attacking is a typical symptom of trying to use my AI on an unsupported server (they assign ID's with different patterns, causing some of my actor identification code to fail). 

#94 Archatre

Archatre

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:51 PM

yes i'm playing on a private server. it works now after i do some editing on ai_main file pairs(playes) pvpmode, homunculus become agresive to monsters and players. actually i don't know relation about what i'm editing and homunculus become agre hahaha, just applying what i read on other forum.

there is another problem, homunculus always attacking my parasite summon. i'm trying edit homunculus tactic and rename default "parasite summon" to "parasite" or my "nick name" (because it name same as caster) but homunculus still attacking. default homunculus tactic is basic behavior set to "attack high" and use attack skill set to "always". homunculus tactic on parasite basic behavior set to "ignore", use attack skill set to "never", chase "never". what should i do, dr azzy?

#95 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:37 AM

The monster is identified by the ID number, not the name. Get the ID from the database. There is a DIFFERENT id for summoned vs natural parasites (at least on official servers) - on official, summons are 1555, natural is 1500. However, by default, the AzzyAI config should have already done that for you - it works on the official. If your pserver uses a different id. you'll have to use that.

So something is different on the pserver, or the trick that you do to make it work on pservers is interfering with it's ability to detect the summoned monster (that trick, along with the pserver issue it's working around, leaves the targeting logic quite confused, so this isn't far-fetched. 

No changes are planned to improve pserver support (unless someone pays me, ofc)

#96 Archatre

Archatre

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:31 AM

ok dr azzy thx so much ^^

#97 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:54 PM

Your AI still makes the homunculus go around a corner, not do anything, then die, and in which case makes me die. It's extremely annoying.

#98 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:21 PM

Your AI still makes the homunculus go around a corner, not do anything, then die, and in which case makes me die. It's extremely annoying.

Please take a screenshot and a /traceai while it's hung (do /traceai, wait like 10-20 seconds, then /traceai again - it'll probably lag you to hell), then send me AAIStartH.txt and TraceAI.txt from your RO folder, as well as any AAI_something.log files (either upload to file sharing site, or pm me for my email address)

Pathing and obstacle handling is *EXTREMELY* hard now, because the crap excuse for an API we get from the developers gives us just about nothing to go off of. Just about all of my development effort goes towards that now, and it still sucks. It used to be so much better, but they broke it on 9/4/2013. Before, you used to be able to walk inside of monsters and walls, and it would move to an adjacent cell (for wall) or into monster and then forced out (into a monster). Now you just stand there like a statue - and note that there's no test to see if a cell is walkable, and the new function they added to get a viable cell to walk to is not aware of obstacles EITHER. The only way to know you're walking into an obstacle is that you don't move. And you don't know if it's because you're around a corner, or are hitlocked, or there's an obstacle where you're moving to, or it could be frozen or stunned or sleeped (it can't see status effects), or you could just be lagging and it'll pick up in a few hundred milliseconds. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 22 April 2015 - 08:26 PM.

#99 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:33 PM

need help pls, i just mutated my amistr to sera after getting the bloodlust skill. But I noticed my sera doesnt skill bulwark nor bloodlust anymore.. I put the UseOffensiveBuff to ASAP, and my UseDefensiveBuff hasnt changed and is still in Idle.. I also tried using /hoai and even restarting my client, but to no avail.

edit: I fixed it myself. It doesnt work apparently if it is not on "idle". ASAP, berserk, etc doesnt work.

Edited by denebski, 18 May 2015 - 07:23 PM.

#100 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

I will investigate this issue - nothing should have been changed here. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users