AzzyAI 1.551 NEW FIX 11/5 ! - Page 10 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.551 NEW FIX 11/5 !

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#226 stemah

stemah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

Hi my  Eleanor dodsnt use as many caprice as when she was Vani she basicly cast it like onley one time per mob idk how to fix this

#227 stemah

stemah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

Eleanor owners in particular should configure the Skill Class in Homunculus Tactics tab to synchronize with configurations in the AutoSkill Options category in the Homunculus tab. This is to prevent Eleanor from displaying odd behavior, and to ensure Eleanor casts its attack skills properly.  Found this ona guide idk how to do it i still have some problems whit eleanor settings help plz

#228 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:21 AM

Just for your reference, Azzy's AI was last updated in 2014 and Azzy him/herself was online on this forum in last 2016.

#229 Vigen

Vigen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

Dear DR. Azzy 

Good day DR. Azzy, i would like to inform you i found error on your program, its on DefaultAI+AzzyAI_1551.

Name error is 744 Bad Argument.

My homun is Sera 104, your program setup is just =
         - Change old homun type become amistr

- Idle walk distance become 9

- Use idle walk become Circle

- Changed Default on Homunculus Tactics, on Overall Tactics become, basic behavior set to always, use attack skills set to always, debuff set to never, kiting set to always, skill class set to any skill, rescue set to owner, kill steal set to always, chase set to always, while set to always, react set to react mob.

- And Also Specified Selection Monster Setup Changed, Like Changed Steel Chonchon, Draniliar, Orc Skeleton, Orc Zombie, Zenorc, Orc Archer Overall Tactics become, basic behavior set to always, use attack skills set to always, debuff set to never, kiting set to always, skill class set to any skill, rescue set to owner, kill steal set to always, chase set to always, while set to always, react set to react mob.

all of that setting drag me to 

Error 744 Bad Argument 

( forget to screenshot, but its popup showed new tab window, make iro client window wont move/hang/freeze, but after i close "x" the 744 bad argument window pop up/show up, iro client move again, but will pop up/show up again, like repeat, that Error 744 Bad Argument Window. )

Please allow me get your help DR cause i cant leveling my homun waiting this fix  :(

Sincerely with love <3

Vigen

#230 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:04 PM

Dr Azzy has not be around for a very long time, and all the evidence is suggesting that there is not a chance that Dr Azzy will ever read or respond to your comment.

#231 1362150228162342177

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:c

Posted 06 November 2019 - 04:50 PM

This AzzyAI No longer works Getting error messages when I start game dont dl

#232 1362150228162342177

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:c

Posted 06 November 2019 - 04:55 PM

update fixed by deleting the azzy ai folder delete that folder after placing its contents in user ai

#233 Kikokikz

Kikokikz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:11 PM

Is this still working? Does it work in RO:T?

#234 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 08:39 PM

Is this still working? Does it work in RO:T?

Basic stuff works, but the automotive parts such as auto bolting and rescue will not work.

#235 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:27 PM

Do I need to set attacks for all monsters?  I was in Nogg2 and my humunc didn't attack anything.  I saw a GM but was too slow to ask him...

#236 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:06 AM

Do I need to set attacks for all monsters?  I was in Nogg2 and my humunc didn't attack anything.  I saw a GM but was too slow to ask him...

Now with the update you will have to manually command the homun to attack. Auto attacks will not work.
Alt + Right-Click to command.

#237 rogeriomora

rogeriomora

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:05 AM

Now with the update you will have to manually command the homun to attack. Auto attacks will not work.
Alt + Right-Click to command

Is there any possibility, maybe with AzzyAI, to recover the auto-attack for the homunculus?....And I´m struggling to make my homunculus to self buff.......

#238 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:09 PM

I believe it is not possible.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 21 February 2020 - 03:10 PM.

#239 ZhinodaKung

ZhinodaKung

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 05:06 AM

Hello DrAzzy. I'm playing thai Ragnarok and use your azzy ai. I just wan to tell you that it's very good ai that improve Homun performance. But i found something weird. I found it by accident. That is Attack Spped of Homunculus. i found that if i use you azzy ai my Homun will attack slower than Default ai. I don't know why but i try to read any config i may wrong or miss. but i don't found anything about this case. Would you mind to help me if i miss some config. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users