Level 175 GX stat/skill build!? - Page 4 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

Level 175 GX stat/skill build!?

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#76 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:28 AM

I personaly think thr skill u get or not depends too much on ur playstyle. I do have a mvp oriented gx, but it does fine in noth woe and pvp. Didnt got poison cloud, instead got higher weapon blocking that makes me have a chance to survive suras in woe while attacking. And venom impression to quickly kill ranger's sac as well to kill ghost1/2 mvps ^^

#77 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:00 AM

well I want an MVP build. What skills are going to help me accomplish this?

I personaly think thr skill u get or not depends too much on ur playstyle. I do have a mvp oriented gx, but it does fine in noth woe and pvp. Didnt got poison cloud, instead got higher weapon blocking that makes me have a chance to survive suras in woe while attacking. And venom impression to quickly kill ranger's sac as well to kill ghost1/2 mvps ^^

#78 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

Hallucination Walk, Dark Claw, Rolling Cutter/CRS, Venom Impression(Used Against Neutral, Fire1/2, Wind1/2,Earth1/2, Ghost1/2 MVPs), poison cloud is somewhat usefull, but is hard to fit in the build(i didn't got it because i maxed CI)

#79 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

i fgot poison cloud 1 and left hwalk at 4 didnt know what skill point to take out to take poison cloud

#80 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:53 PM

i fgot poison cloud 1 and left hwalk at 4 didnt know what skill point to take out to take poison cloud

would not be better to take one from venom impression? Hallu walk is soo awesome, more suvirvability, 200 + flee, 50% chance to avoid damage

#81 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

would not be better to take one from venom impression? Hallu walk is soo awesome, more suvirvability, 200 + flee, 50% chance to avoid damage

ur right actually i was thinking bout it for a long time. ill do a switch when i get a neurlizer

#82 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:43 PM

Should I go full crit or daggers or both?

I want max damage for the most damage per second, dps. I am pretty torn which build to go for.

Edited by MoyuZ777, 18 February 2015 - 06:46 PM.

#83 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

katar build are really versatille, the DPS is huge, but as i saw DDcrit is more MVP focused, despite the fact that i dont have a DDcrit yet, only saw the guide

#84 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:52 AM

Should I go full crit or daggers or both?

I want max damage for the most damage per second, dps. I am pretty torn which build to go for.

im no pro but that DD crit is pretty much high in regards to DPS, however, as i see it.. u will be having some issues with leveling to 175/60 coz u will not be RCing for aoe farming/leveling. You will also invest in specific stat allocation. BUT, if u are ok with that then go pure DD crit.

Going for both dagger and katar build is versatile, i can say, u will have a smooth sailing going to 175/60, MVP, PVP, WoE and PVM. but that's just my take on the matter.  :pif:

#85 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:34 AM

Ill also add that u can get very high dps damage on katar but that will take some effort. But it will be lower than the DD Crit mvp build.

If you plan on going DD Crit tho u wont really be using Katars much. but ive seen dd crit do RC a bit. If not you can max out Counter slash and weapon blocking. Depending which way u go, you can find lots of ways to lvl.

#86 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:53 AM

I won't be going for DD Crit.

Going for Katars and Double Attack Daggers.

When you say that katar will take some effort. What do you mean exactly?

And Katar vs double attack daggers which one is better?

You can help me out here:

http://forums.warppo...d/#entry2055518

Edited by MoyuZ777, 19 February 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#87 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:29 AM

It will take some effort because when ur trying to do max damage with skills or just auto atk, You will see that you need a number of upgrades for your weapons, and you will need cards for the right monsters, Those two things will take some time and effort to obtain for either dagger or katar.

#88 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:13 PM

Go katar for now, you're not gonna want to level single-target killing after level 99. Unless you're ok using meteor assault + counter slash, you'll want a katar to spam rolling cutter. 

When you get to 130+ then start thinking about dual daggers for MVPing. If, on the other hand, you're just killing monsters one by one then use whatever -- daggers are strong but assume you have an ice pick and a good main dagger like an overupped/enchanted grimtooth/faceworm queen leg/triple carded scalpel/etc. 

DD crit is end game stuff, focus on how to level for now and IMO rolling cutter is where it's at. I'm not a fan of counter slash as it doesn't do enough damage considering the 20% chance to proc it. 

#89 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:29 PM

You can still use rolling cutter with dd crit or dd da. Just bring a katar with you even the cheap ones, just to kill mvp summons and non-mvp floors in ET.

Katar is cheaper to fund, easy to stack crit coz katar doubles your critand is better for pvp imo coz of rc/crs.

Dd crit requires high funds coz of crit and aspd requirements from gear, and high end cards for your daggers.

DD DA will still require funds but u will be stacking dex and will have a hard time hitting agi up mvp's but unless u can kill them before they agi up its still good.

#90 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:42 PM

dont forget agi mvp lasts about 30secs so do ur best

#91 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:44 PM

now that im almost job 60, im torn between what skill to use.. I only have 2 skill points to use.

should i get weapon blocking and maybe new poison creation? lol cant figure where to put them..

#92 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:35 PM

help! I really dont want to create a new thread... ;p

screenChaos000_zps5yshdc93.jpg

Where shall I put the last 2 skill points in your opinion? Which is more useable? This is an mvping double dagger crit gx, but i guess i can woe/pvp too in my free time..

#93 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:41 PM

weapon blocking will make you stop attacking, but it is useful for avoiding somo damage as it can avoid skill attacks, new poison creation does not do anything alone, only allows you to create poisons you wont be able to use as you dont have poisonous weapon, nor venom pressure, nor poisonous cloud... You can put poisonous weapon 1 and NPC, or Weapon Blocking and one other skill you want

#94 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

hmmm is weapon blocking that good in pvp/woe? coz i duno if its insta cast or what, if i can cast it faster than a gfist. So if i put 1 new poison creation and 1 poisonous weapon, would that still do decent in pvm'ing?

#95 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:30 PM

weapon blocking works like RG's Guard, you cast and during the effect you have the chance to block damage, yeah, it is pretty useful, it saved my life a lot of time... Poisonous Weapon isnt effect against mvps, and i dont see it like a pvm skill... Maybe someone more experienced can tell you better... But i would go for Weapon Blocking, damn, this is skill is useful

#96 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

ok thanks for your insight.. but the nxt problem would be,, where would i put the last point? get 2nd lvl weapon blocking? or get lvl 1 poison creation? lol

#97 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

dont waste it in poison creation, it is worth less without other pvp poison skills, yeah, maybe Weapon Blocking lvl 2... i dont know much about DDcrit build, sorry :/

Edited by RomeroMelo, 09 March 2015 - 06:50 PM.

#98 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:34 PM

If u don't plan to use poisons then go for weapon block

#99 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:45 AM

I accidentally put 1 in new poison hahah, thought it was a prerequisite for the antidote  :sob: .. oh well its ok last point would be in weapon block i guess!!!

#100 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:11 PM

well here's my stats [katar/dd-da] [hbp/hybrid] build. can woe and mvp of course, but not the highest dps for mvps coz it is [dd-crit] build that does that^^.

Spoiler

Edited by kengtot, 17 April 2015 - 03:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users