[Updated] Server Maintenance at 2015/2/18 15:00 Server Time - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Updated] Server Maintenance at 2015/2/18 15:00 Server Time

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#26 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:That one

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

>> Zirothos: ces Tickets ne sont pas encore accessibles. // these Tickets can't be dropped yet.

Edited by Rainnowx, 19 February 2015 - 12:24 PM.

#27 SuyoBun

SuyoBun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on earth

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

I don't know if its just me or what but I've been getting the "abnormal client status" everytime I go in F7 after this latest patch. It was completely fine before the patch

#28 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

We are still in progress of investigation, but unfortunately we have many problems with the cookie factory at the moment.

#29 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

I don't know if its just me or what but I've been getting the "abnormal client status" everytime I go in F7 after this latest patch. It was completely fine before the patch

I just tested cookie f7 with a char who did the quest chain last year and still has tickets. I can do it just fine, same as before the patch and same as last year. No error at all. :p_smile:

It seems the last patch did corrupt something in your client while patching. This does happen sometimes. Please try to completely reinstall the whole game. I hope you got the installer somewhere safe, if not you sadly have to re-download the game and to re-install. If all goes well, the game should be fine agaom  after this. :p_smile:

#30 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:02 PM

can you just give us some F7 ticket by mail like 10 each player for us to wait until the problem is solve?

#31 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

We have worked hard to solve the problems with the cookie factory, but sadly there are no tangible results so far.

What we will do next is:

• Start the F7 ticket drop
  • Repair the Nostalgia Weapon Box in the Vending Machine

It seems the staff is not in on this Friday, because of chinese new year, so this will happen on Monday at earliest.

Surely I inform you about everything as soon as I get the needed informations.

The F7 tickets will only work for players who made the quest chain in one of the past CF events, so I hope you will help each other.

We're very sorry and sad that it doesn't work the way all of us wanted to at the moment and we greatly apologize for the inconveniences this causes.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 19 February 2015 - 10:25 PM.

#32 RedDemons

RedDemons

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:KingKong

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:05 AM

so no quest for cf ?

Edited by RedDemons, 20 February 2015 - 02:11 AM.

#33 Pleinair94

Pleinair94

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:45 AM

while everybody are busy with CF, can I ask if there is an EXP event this week? :)

#34 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:34 AM

so no quest for cf ?

I think it's a no for the quests, at least this is what I can get out of Poppie's answers. 

based on this:

The F7 tickets will only work for players who made the quest chain in one of the past CF events, so I hope you will help each other.

But I'm sure all people in the background tried very very hard and did their very best. I can assume hours of work were ongoing in the background, at least that is what I can say with my poor knowledge about this kind of stuffs. Cause such things mostly need lots of work. But I strongly believe they tried their best to get it working. I think it is/was quite a  tough "fight". Maybe a still ongoing one, dunno.

However I appreciate the whole effort of everybody in the background, thank you for this.  :p_smile:

while everybody are busy with CF, can I ask if there is an EXP event this week? :)

I have not seen Poppie announcing any so far and he normally does do this when we got an Exp event. So I would assume when Poppie doesn't post that there is one, there is none. Or not yet........Just wait for his announcement.  :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 20 February 2015 - 03:35 AM.

#35 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:45 AM

But I'm sure all people in the background tried very very hard and did their very best. I can assume hours of work were ongoing in the background, at least that is what I can say with my poor knowledge about this kind of stuffs. Cause such things mostly need lots of work. But I strongly believe they tried their best to get it working. I think it is/was quite a  tough "fight". Maybe a still ongoing one, dunno.

I'm sure they did their absolute best. But since Cookie Factory is quite broken now, similarly to Santa and Randy, maybe it's better to stop trying with these kinds of events for now. Better to stick with small things that work okay and just wait for the takeover mentioned in http://forums.warppo.../170698-update/ to be completed, however long it might take. Then perhaps the game can get the major overhaul from the bottom up that it desperately needs. At least that's how I feel about it.

#36 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:37 AM

I'm sure they did their absolute best. But since Cookie Factory is quite broken now, similarly to Santa and Randy, maybe it's better to stop trying with these kinds of events for now. Better to stick with small things that work okay and just wait for the takeover mentioned in http://forums.warppo.../170698-update/ to be completed, however long it might take. Then perhaps the game can get the major overhaul from the bottom up that it desperately needs. At least that's how I feel about it.

I agree, better to stick to smaller things of the event category that actually do work until the takeover process with Gravity Korea is finished. I do agree too that the Cookie Factory event is broken.  :p_smile:

But I guess it was the pushing of the people that brought the guys on here in the situation to give it a try. Just look at the request thread - cookie cookie cookie/when does  cookie come........it is full of this.

And I strongly believe the guys on here just tried to fill the needs of the requesting people. Yes, the outcome of this try surely could have been a lot better - I think everyone agrees.

But if if you look a bit closer at the whole situation  the DS staff did something very good, they did listen to the player request and actually tried to give the people what they were requesting. No mater of the outcome, they did listen to player requests - this to be completely honest - I've seen been done on this server here the first time ever in my whole Dragonica/DragonSaga journey. The first time I see a company running a DS server that actually listens to player requests and actually tries to make them happen. 

Plus I'm about sure Poppie's constant producer connection thing ( forwarding of things and talkings)  does a lot to this too. He seems to be a connection between  the players and  the staff somehow. Just a thought of mine...  :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 20 February 2015 - 06:39 AM.

#37 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:53 AM

o well no f7 for this event^^.

What small event do you want to have. a drop rate X2 or 3 should be good, Exp event we have one each weekend so we don't need to add a other one.

One thing i want but i think they wont like it. It's a ''IM'' drop on Box drop after paris or elga or Lava farel etc. does box. like a 1 to 15 IM box drop here and  there base on the difficulty of the dungeon zone. Just a small Im or not IM but a ''cash'' ''spending item'' that we can use on some item list pre-made.  :p_love:  :p_hi:  :rice:

That will please player for some wild xD.

#38 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

There are some plans, just for that case which happend now, to have another event instead of the CF for the next server maintenance. These plans have still to be discussed next week, but I'm quite sure that we can get it in by the next maintenance. 

I know it's not the Cookie Factory, but hopefully it will compensate all the loyal players (everyone of you :) ) for this messed up CF event.

I also tried to contact our producer so that he could start the weekend EXP event, but that was sadly impossible yet.

Since the staff is out of the office today, he maybe can't be reached over the weekend.

I'm still sorry for all this chaos and problems this event causes.

As always I will inform you immediately when I have any news. 
However, I wish everyone of you a great weekend.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 20 February 2015 - 10:03 AM.

#39 lcy00001

lcy00001

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

10 Gada Coins
10 Gold Coins
30 Cookie Factory Defense Orders

WFE7W2n.png 
Doesn't look like Cookie Factory Defense Order to me.  :p_swt:

#40 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:42 PM

Sorry, I forgot this to mention. Also this is messed up at the moment and has to be changed. I'm very sure this will be changed on Monday, too. So collect the right defense orders and you can exchange them for the box next week.  

We're so sorry for this completely messed up event and I personally am very sorry that I can't to anything to help over the weekend  :p_sad:

Edited by VModPopcorn, 20 February 2015 - 10:44 PM.

#41 Pleinair94

Pleinair94

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:43 PM

any old player can tell me what I can get with these coins?  :questionmark:

Dragonsaga15022114370802.jpgDragonsaga15022114365501.jpg

Edited by Pleinair94, 20 February 2015 - 10:43 PM.

#42 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:49 PM

any old player can tell me what I can get with these coins?  :questionmark:

Dragonsaga15022114370802.jpgDragonsaga15022114365501.jpg

They're not usable this year. They were exchangable for accessory sets years before (if I remember right it also wasn't in last year, but not sure).

#43 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:34 AM

WFE7W2n.png 

Eyy... Aren't they IM's DefOrders?_?'

#44 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:47 AM

Eyy... Aren't they IM's DefOrders?_?'

Yes they are. That's why they're the wrong ones.  :p_smile: 
It is not intended that you buy IM defense orders to exchange for this box  :p_smile:

#45 SuyoBun

SuyoBun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on earth

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:54 PM

I just tested cookie f7 with a char who did the quest chain last year and still has tickets. I can do it just fine, same as before the patch and same as last year. No error at all. :p_smile:

It seems the last patch did corrupt something in your client while patching. This does happen sometimes. Please try to completely reinstall the whole game. I hope you got the installer somewhere safe, if not you sadly have to re-download the game and to re-install. If all goes well, the game should be fine agaom  after this. :p_smile:

Already tried reinstalling, downloaded a whole new client, copied file from friend and it's still the same  :sob: . I only get this error when I'm using my Paladin  :sob:

#46 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:42 AM

I only get this error when I'm using my Paladin  :sob:

Since this only affects this one char, I would recommend to submit a ticket to the support team. It could be possible that there is something strange with your char entry in the database, but we here at the forums can't access char/account databases. That's the job of our support team.

After submitting the ticket you will get an automated answer. This is not the answer to your specific problem. It just informs you that the ticket has reached the support team. It usually takes up to 48 hrs until they respond individiually. 

Good luck!

Edited by VModPopcorn, 22 February 2015 - 01:43 AM.

#47 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:43 PM

Ill post here since it seems like a quicker responce would come from this section.

I believe just after yesterdays restart the game got way lagger then usual and i dont experience lag at all unless im tri clienting, which i dont like to do either.

#48 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:55 PM

Ill post here since it seems like a quicker responce would come from this section.

I believe just after yesterdays restart the game got way lagger then usual and i dont experience lag at all unless im tri clienting, which i dont like to do either.

First of all, we had no server restart. The server downtime was a problem caused by our ISP and if you still encounter lagging it will be probably the same problem which is going on and I will forward this to our support team.

As for your "tri clienting": This is not allowed.

Openening multiple clients on ONE PC can only be achieved using an external unapproved third party tool, because this is naturally not possible with the Dragon Saga client.

Using different chars of one account or chars from different accounts created by you on different PCs is considered as account sharing.

Both actions are not allowed (please refer WarpPortal account policy section 4: Game Policies / Inappropriate Action)

The following actions are not allowed in-game or on the WarpPortal forums:

- Using 3rd party programs that have not been approved by the WarpPortal support team.
(...)
- Sharing your account information

Edited by VModPopcorn, 22 February 2015 - 10:18 PM.

#49 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

I should add something to my statement above:

Account sharing results in the loss of support by our support team. Additionally playing many chars on different PCs by one person is not possible, because you can't play for many different chars at the same time. So this could be considered as botting.

#50 besmooth27

besmooth27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

To avoid arguments whitch it seems are very easy to do,id rather explain things more clearly popcorn taking the authoritarian approach to my post is unnecessary.

I stated that i DIDN'T like to tri client most new players have no idea what im referring to.

I also should of stated that i dont tri or dual client at all because of the lagg and other technical problems it causes to your computer.

I would appreciate it if your focus just stayed on the reason of my post and not on things that have little or no Merritt  at all thanks.

Edited by besmooth27, 23 February 2015 - 08:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users