1 Billion Sphere - Improvement for trading - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

1 Billion Sphere - Improvement for trading

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2024 - 01:17 AM

Hey, GM team.

It isn't new that we are still having several issues with every trading performed in the game with items above 1 billion zeny (scams!). bRO (Brasil Ragnarok Online, managed algo by Warp Portal) has the solution for us, it is the 1 Billion zeny sphere:

You can exchange 1,000,000,000 Zeny for a 1 Billion Sphere or vice versa with the NPC "Shibanqueiro". Which can be found at the Lighthalzen bank (lhz_in02 25, 19).

Notes:

Only characters level 140 or higher can make the exchange.
You can buy or sell only one sphere at a time.
A fee of 500,000 Zeny is charged for both selling and buying the sphere.
The sphere cannot be sent via RODEX.

84103643_3413008578773714_64070706741578

This is something that has been since 2020 in bRO, would be a huge improvement for us.

Looking forward for GMs comments!

Edited by rodi23, 06 June 2024 - 01:23 AM.

#2 Chaoszin1

Chaoszin1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2024 - 01:37 AM

This is a great way to solve trade transaction problems in IRO , 

someone will say " if dup the zeny esphere  ? " , if have a way to dup itens , dup any gold item and sell to npc infinite times is the same them dup this esphere,  i see more beneficts then risk's 

hold 99999 character with zeny to deal a 9999 trades its HORRIBLE and easy to a Thief make fun of you .

ITS A AMAZING IDEIA  adopt BRO way to trade 

Edited by Chaoszin1, 06 June 2024 - 02:22 PM.

#3 andreterci

andreterci

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 06 June 2024 - 01:44 AM

Excellent placement @rodi23! It really is a solution that would only bring benefits to the server. The main ones (in my point of view) are:

- The possibility of being able to carry out a negotiation in a single transaction would eliminate the fear of being cheated.
- No need to have several characters to "hold" the Zennys, due to the game's development limitations.
- Centralized control of the amount of Zennys you have.

Changes are always welcome when they are for continuous improvement of the game!

Edited by andreterci, 06 June 2024 - 01:45 AM.

#4 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 06 June 2024 - 03:02 AM

Listen to the man above! or else we'll keep having problems like this and this

#5 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 06 June 2024 - 03:13 AM

+1 for This
 only good thing bRO has is this system would be great if it was brought to iRO

#6 IROBeelzebub

IROBeelzebub

I am New.

• Community Managers
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 June 2024 - 05:27 AM

Good day,
Beelzebub here ,

Thank you for bringing this up,
ill inform our HQ about this system next week,

and a question, the sphere should only can be traded and kafra storage right ?

#7 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1720 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 06 June 2024 - 05:59 AM

Good day,
Beelzebub here ,

sphere shouldn't be drop-able, rodex-able, guildstrorage-able, cart-able.

can't sell to NPC and only be use as Tradable.

They can't be inform to lets GM help for refund or anything-else from players mistaken.

#8 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 June 2024 - 10:09 AM

Good day,
Beelzebub here ,

Hey, Beelzebub.

Here you have the items information:

Correction: Can be traded to another player (of course), can be placed in storage, can't be placed in Cart, can't be sold to NPC, can't be placed in guild storage, can't be send via mail.

Edited by rodi23, 06 June 2024 - 11:02 AM.

#9 IJNRakki

IJNRakki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 June 2024 - 11:00 AM

maybe without the sold to npc, let's try to idiot-proof this as much as possible.

#10 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 June 2024 - 06:20 PM

lets dupe this to 30000 quantity...!

30000 billion !

#11 chocolovem

chocolovem

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2024 - 01:14 AM

It would be nice to have a 1B object, this will make our trading life a lot easier, I'm waiting for the launch.

#12 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1268 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 07 June 2024 - 06:34 PM

Probably would need a way to monitor said item and be able to recognize possible duping, not sure how but otherwise would be an inflation fest if people manage to dupe that without being caught.

#13 magroboy

magroboy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2024 - 12:10 PM

+1

It really would be nice to have this 1b sphere, trades will be a lot easier and you don't have do trust on the guy other side to accept or to not logout before the last trade on high value items.

+1 +1 +1

#14 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 June 2024 - 01:34 AM

Good day,
Beelzebub here ,

This system is a good way to avoid some trade inconvenience but still need to confirm that duping issue is deeply solved. As I know, it is not thoroughly solved.

An existence of any availble duping method will ruin the whole game economy if implement this system.

#15 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 June 2024 - 11:08 PM

i guess not... but pretty sure im ok with that. and whats next?... closure? please learn on previous servers. *vazilous voucher of pRO* hehehe. auto close server after. some techie guy here will benefit a lot. you know this game security is very old and can easily by pass by techie nerds(sorry for the term) they can even make a ragial and ropd now and someone can even detect any abnormlaities but he is only a player.. pretty sure its ok. yes?

Edited by grandetbug, 11 June 2024 - 11:14 PM.

#16 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 June 2024 - 03:34 AM

its a great idea, go for it as soon as possible.

#17 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 June 2024 - 06:36 AM

Honestly at this point in the game where we've seen hundreds of trillions (with a t) of Zeny been removed by vending taxes I really don't see the point of these new items.

Sure, when a GTB card was 80b zeny or more and other MVPs could go for 200b+ and you'd need 40-100 characters to hold the Zeny from one trade then it made much more sense, but that's certainly not the game we have right now. For a direct comparison a GTB is like 12b now. So to me the inconvenience of doing 12 trades between 6 characters isn't enough of a hassle that it is worth risking completely ruining the economy forever by giving an opportunity to whoever is lucky enough to be the first to figure out a hack or way to dupe those items to get infinite huge sums of Zeny.

So in short if you want items to get cheaper then just wait since that is what the vending tax is forcing all items to do. Just 1-2 years ago the best items were 4-6b, right now a great new item farmed item or a 0.34% OCP is like 2b with the only exception being the extremely rare Kachua items and their rarity is a whole other problem causing people to price gouge.

But yeah let the tax do its deflationary work and soon enough this whole thing of having too much Zeny will be a problem we all will wish we could have again...

#18 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1268 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 12 June 2024 - 06:13 PM

Honestly at this point in the game where we've seen hundreds of trillions (with a t) of Zeny been removed by vending taxes I really don't see the point of these new items.

Sure, when a GTB card was 80b zeny or more and other MVPs could go for 200b+ and you'd need 40-100 characters to hold the Zeny from one trade then it made much more sense, but that's certainly not the game we have right now. For a direct comparison a GTB is like 12b now. So to me the inconvenience of doing 12 trades between 6 characters isn't enough of a hassle that it is worth risking completely ruining the economy forever by giving an opportunity to whoever is lucky enough to be the first to figure out a hack or way to dupe those items to get infinite huge sums of Zeny.

So in short if you want items to get cheaper then just wait since that is what the vending tax is forcing all items to do. Just 1-2 years ago the best items were 4-6b, right now a great new item farmed item or a 0.34% OCP is like 2b with the only exception being the extremely rare Kachua items and their rarity is a whole other problem causing people to price gouge.

But yeah let the tax do its deflationary work and soon enough this whole thing of having too much Zeny will be a problem we all will wish we could have again...

so you are saying add tax to trades? :v tax has an effect on the zeny of the server but it really dont do that much.

#19 SpookyFenix

SpookyFenix

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2024 - 06:40 PM

i guess not... but pretty sure im ok with that. and whats next?... closure? please learn on previous servers. *vazilous voucher of pRO* hehehe. auto close server after. some techie guy here will benefit a lot. you know this game security is very old and can easily by pass by techie nerds(sorry for the term) they can even make a ragial and ropd now and someone can even detect any abnormlaities but he is only a player.. pretty sure its ok. yes?

Keep coping bro, you will be livid with what i am cooking next.

Edited by SpookyFenix, 12 June 2024 - 06:54 PM.

#20 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 13 June 2024 - 05:42 PM

lets dupe this to 30000 quantity...!

30000 billion !

Duping occurred long before concepts like RODEX existed.   Some things are needed to reduce the chance of successfully propagated duping

• Each Billion Sphere has an individual serial number.
  • Prior to any Billion Sphere transaction with the NPC, the serial number is compared to ALL existing Billion Spheres currently active
  • Prior to any Billion Sphere transaction with the NPC, the serial number is compared to ALL PAST Billion Spheres that have already been cashed in. 
  • Any holder of a Billion Sphere in current inventory should go through the above serial number checks when re-entering the game if it had exited the game without going through the normal logging off handshake witht he client. This includes cases of lag disconnection, inter-server lag disconnection, and dropped connection from the game client or bot client not that the server knows the difference. 
  • Any holder of a Billion Sphere in either character inventory OR kafra storage that is forcibly logged off should go through the above serial number checks when re-entering the game because re-entry for some types of duping are done under bot software control to avoid the game client command timing.
  • Checking of serials should be done when a kafra transaction is done during artificial lag forcing termination.
  • All Billion Sphere in either character inventory OR kafra storage should be rechecked prior to the game server being made available.
  • All Billion Sphere inventory should be immediately re-checked when there is artificially induced lag during a player trade.  During these cases, squirted trades are the most suspicious.  These are trade commands inserted faster than a human can normally perform. 

In the early days of the freshly new F2P Valkyrie Server, there was a guild full of expert players that moved to IRO from a private server, but unfortunately many of its members were also expert cheaters (e.g. dupers and botters).  They joined the #1 WoE alliance led by Valkyrie Guild and many also joined the first guild created in the F2P age.  The second guild created on Valkyrie Server was aware but couldn't do anything but be bitter.  Eventually the various unfixed cheating problems influenced WoE so much that all but one member of that second guild created then ragequit IRO. 

#21 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 June 2024 - 11:50 PM

Keep coping bro, you will be livid with what i am cooking next.

i don't know guys but this is clearly a THREAT.. maybe i just hooked one of them.. fishing indeed hehehhehehe

first, this forum is gaming forum and not a cooking forum.. doubtfully isn't it? 

second, i am not afraid but i am afraid to those legit players doing hard work, and ragnarok for me is just for entertainment..

third, this man should be investigated of what he means of that cooking thing.. 

to management.. please protect your legit players. 

i am not afraid of this threat but i am just concern on legit players paying fair. ahahahhaha

#22 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 June 2024 - 03:14 AM

Please make the 1 billion sphere guild storagable; it helps keep zeny available for guild members and players that have characters throughout different accounts. 

I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say. Are you making a joke about management closing previous servers in SEA? And are you saying techie nerds will take dupe the 1 billion sphere if it exists?

i don't know guys but this is clearly a THREAT.. maybe i just hooked one of them.. fishing indeed hehehhehehe

first, this forum is gaming forum and not a cooking forum.. doubtfully isn't it? 

second, i am not afraid but i am afraid to those legit players doing hard work, and ragnarok for me is just for entertainment..

third, this man should be investigated of what he means of that cooking thing.. 

to management.. please protect your legit players. 

i am not afraid of this threat but i am just concern on legit players paying fair. ahahahhaha

"with what i am cooking next" is a phrase. It means "what I'm going to think of/make next" and is not a threat.

#23 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 June 2024 - 05:33 AM

so you are saying add tax to trades? :v tax has an effect on the zeny of the server but it really dont do that much.

No need to add taxes to trades. A bit of a shout out to SpookyFenix who shared some research where they discovered lately at least 10b in zeny is removed each day just from vending taxes. That deflationary pressure has pushed the prices of everything down and will do so until the the vending tax system is removed.

So if you ask me it is too much zeny being removed already so no point adding another zeny sink for player to player trades as well unless the other main zeny sinks like card desocketing, town teleports, and storage access fees all became free to use (any of which would be a huge QoL improvement but will likely never happen). 

#24 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 11:57 AM

Hi!

Any update on this?

Thanks!

Good day,
Beelzebub here ,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users